Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bucket list will cost a fortune as it seems to contain lots of ‘holidays’. Unrelatable, smug witch 😡

Reactions: 1
She’s so nasty I can feel it just in her text. I’ve been to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland many times and love going there. She’s right there are some beautiful places to visit. But her saying it “makes the UK look like a pile of actual bleeping shite” is just wrong. If she actually got off her massive, lazy arse she’d see there is some beautiful places in the UK. Let’s hope it backfires when she begs for staycations. Greedy, ungrateful, spiteful person

Reactions: 20
She's in Northern Ireland which is technically part of the UK... Is she that thick? Plus saying she's going to take Oscar to teach him about Bobby Sands, how is she going to teach him when she is clueless.

Also saying her skin is tit with 2 spots... After bragging how great she looks and skin rocks solved every problem

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's in Northern Ireland which is technically part of the UK... Is she that thick? Plus saying she's going to take Oscar to teach him about Bobby Sands, how is she going to teach him when she is clueless.

Also saying her skin is tit with 2 spots... After bragging how great she looks and skin rocks solved every problem
In my previous post I was going to say the same about UK but hadn’t been sure if she was in NI or ROI as I rarely look at her account. How does she have any followers is baffling to me she’s just awful

Reactions: 3

saying she’s going to teach Oscar about Bobby Sands a few days after generalising all Irish people as “they” is hysterical.

Reactions: 1
saying she’s going to teach Oscar about Bobby Sands a few days after generalising all Irish people as “they” is hysterical.
She clearly has no clue about the history and if her gf didn't pick her up on it then it says a lot about the quality of company she is still keeping.

She probably saw a mural of Bobby Sands and thinks it's about some celeb rather than the painful horrors the relatively recent history holds in Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Reactions: 4
She strikes me as someone that takes on the likes/dislikes/mannerisms and personality type of whatever person she is dating. She did the same when she was Chels and Gail the sex offender. Sad really because it reeks of insecurity. The fact she now loves NI when she is the most Essex anyone from Essex could be and has never shown an interest in anywhere near there is proof of that.

Reactions: 11
Cant bare the greedy smelly looking mess. All she talks about is food 🐷
Any wannabe sleuths , take a look at tiktok account melvj76 could it be the same tattooed arm 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s unreal. On live now and she’s just landed in…. You guessed it! IRELAND 😭😭😭

shame she doesn’t want to spend any time with her kids, like at all

Reactions: 5
She’s so nasty I can feel it just in her text. I’ve been to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland many times and love going there. She’s right there are some beautiful places to visit. But her saying it “makes the UK look like a pile of actual bleeping shite” is just wrong. If she actually got off her massive, lazy arse she’d see there is some beautiful places in the UK. Let’s hope it backfires when she begs for staycations. Greedy, ungrateful, spiteful person
100%, she doesn't even have to go far from Harlow to find lovely countryside areas in and around Essex and she's not far from the east coast either, which is gorgeous. It feels like she just can't say anything nice without throwing some snark in there about something else to counteract it.

Reactions: 2
She is completely clueless. Acts like she's queen of the lesbians, giving lectures on how people dress gay or not, tries categorise people but called out.

She goes for whoever slides in her DMs without actually caring who they are. First Jail in Manchester and now this Northern Irish lass.

What happened to keeping relationships offline 😂

And comparing men going on occasional stag nights etc to make her feel better for never being home is a joke. Ash you're not a good parent for it, to be a parent you need to actually spend time with your kids

Attachments

She is completely clueless. Acts like she's queen of the lesbians, giving lectures on how people dress gay or not, tries categorise people but called out.

She goes for whoever slides in her DMs without actually caring who they are. First Jail in Manchester and now this Northern Irish lass.

What happened to keeping relationships offline 😂

And comparing men going on occasional stag nights etc to make her feel better for never being home is a joke. Ash you're not a good parent for it, to be a parent you need to actually spend time with your kids
She comes across as a little unhinged since coming back after the Jail discovery. My other half over the years, has gone on nights/weekends/stags and I have never been bothered. He works so hard and long hours, something this smug person wouldn’t relate to, and deserves the time away. I have been away occasionally but to be honest I’ve never been bothered as I’m not interested in the partying and preferred being home with my kids and other half. She has an excuse for everything and I don’t believe anybody has asked her that question anyway. Attention seeker

Reactions: 7
She has an answer that suits her no matter the question, you'll never win with her even when shes wrong! She has a massive ''man'' chip on her shoulder and seems to forget that being a misogynist works both ways it just has a different name!! (misandrist)!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww look. Another holiday. She soooo deserves it after all her hard work.
I’ll be glad when some kind of law stops these free loaders making money and makes them get a proper job!