Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What. The. duck.
I see she's back to her old self: farting, foul mouthed and grifting freebies. Wanker.

Screenshot_20240327_001930_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240327_002255_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I actually cannot believe she appears like she has been at a mental health spa healing her poor self and does not mention the horror of her going with a sex offender .. it's poor me after poor me !!

I have no words Trash you knew I will never believe otherwise !!!

Reactions: 15
It astounds me how any brand wants to use her/send her free stuff. Not just because of the SO girlfriend but the way she showcases products is beyond amateur and so unprofessional. She may think she’s come out of this pretty unscathed but I highly doubt she’s ever going to get a contract with a company that paid her like ITS did and her selling her pr packages isn’t going to pay the bills.

Reactions: 18
How can you start an ad for a brand with “I don’t rate glossy box” … she’s absolutely diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing says struggling like promoting a brand you slagged off for free and having to beg a discount code from someone else. How the mighty have fallen 😂

Reactions: 9
So after sitting and slagging off an iced tea company, she's very clearly been told off and is now trying to sound like she's suddenly changed her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had all of 3 PR boxes … and even those … one was from SpaceNK (never shopping there again), one was a random energy drink packet, and I forget what the other one was. How the greedy have fallen! Remember when she had SO much crap she piled it in corners of her pig sty room? She couldn’t even get any excitement up for any of this “haul” because it wasn’t “elite”. There’s nothing there anymore if she doesn’t have her family to slag off, her sex r*pist girlfriend life to over share with. She’s done.
And if she isn’t done … then she’s going to have to up her game and she doesn’t have the charisma or intelligence to pivot because at her core, she’s not a good person. And she doesn’t look smug to me, she looks like she’s been well and truly called out, and is shocked by it all still.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She had all of 3 PR boxes … and even those … one was from SpaceNK (never shopping there again), one was a random energy drink packet, and I forget what the other one was. How the greedy have fallen! Remember when she had SO much crap she piled it in corners of her pig sty room? She couldn’t even get any excitement up for any of this “haul” because it wasn’t “elite”. There’s nothing there anymore if she doesn’t have her family to slag off, her sex r*pist girlfriend life to over share with. She’s done.
And if she isn’t done … then she’s going to have to up her game and she doesn’t have the charisma or intelligence to pivot because at her core, she’s not a good person. And she doesn’t look smug to me, she looks like she’s been well and truly called out, and is shocked by it all still.
It’ll all be on her vinted by the weekend. Grabby mare

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hard to explain what I want to say but authentic Ash as an individual is a vile creature with absolutely zero redeeming features. Without her family, chel, ITS, all that's left is TrAsh and TrAsh is TrAsh.

Reactions: 9
She looks like she’s got dirt under her nails. Them nails aren’t giving hun, just like your personality.

Wonder what Gail’s upto these days..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so boring (and horrid). Without all of the other ‘occasional actors’ she doesn’t have the chutzpah to carry this. And that proposed podcast with the equally unlikeable and uncharismatic mate? You’re approx 4 years too late Ash - people are no longer stuck in their houses, forced to listen to any old rubbish!

I waiting for someone to ask her about her ITS deal, that she said had been renewed for another year only a couple of months ago 😂 She won’t put that up even if she’s asked 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly been told not to post about her children or mother and tbh as much as that was car crash tv it was entertaining (I’m clearly a horrible person!!) so what’s left? There’s a million other influencers doing the make up stuff and there is nothing about Trash that makes me want to watch her opening a (pathetically small) make up haul box. I can’t see how she continue like this. How will she make any money? She may have to get a regular job like the rest of us???

QUOTE="MiffyBay, post: 18829584, member: 42173"]
[/QUOTE]
---
Nails are shocking!

She looks like she’s got dirt under her nails. Them nails aren’t giving hun, just like your personality.

Wonder what Gail’s upto these days..

Reactions: 1
Recap on her stories to save you all the displeasure of seeing them

*Asks for questions but only 'positive vibes'
*finally admits she doesn't have collections and doesn't work for ITS but doesn't say why
* says she went to Turkey with Ava, Ava's friend James... No Oscar mentioned
* says she will be back doing lives but feels 'unsafe' and like they've been ruined (all her own doing)
* she's had botox
* says she's not materialistic (forgets she spent £500 on trainers and buys cheap tit clothes from asos etc not in her size, then acts surprised they don't fit)
* podcast still happening as talking tit is her favourite thing to do
* back magically better, although it has a niggle (look forward to her claiming she paralysed again but can run off to PR events and suck James off)
*shows makeup brushes that look stiff with gunk, germs and old makeup 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s saying she’s got no collections ‘coming soon’ and she’s not working for ITS ‘at the moment’ and then precedes to say how much she loves them. I’d say by her story, she hoping at some stage to work for them again. She’s not giving the impression that she’s been totally dropped, which we all know she has 😂 Obviously she’s hoping if she carries on sucking up to them, they’ll be a way back in for her in the future. I think that’s just desperation and wishful thinking on her part. I have never known them remove all signs of a collab as quick as they did with her.