Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000035321.jpg

"In school you're barely allowed to talk to your friends" ?! Wtf is she on about?! How does she think they make friends if they can't bloody talk! Absolutely ridiculous. Of course if they're in lessons and asked to focus on work and stop talking then fine. But there are plenty of times before, during, between and after lessons to talk to your friends ffs. She's absolutely demented. She really thinks school is like a prison where they have to ask permission for every little thing and sit in silence?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2986350
"In school you're barely allowed to talk to your friends" ?! Wtf is she on about?! How does she think they make friends if they can't bloody talk! Absolutely ridiculous. Of course if they're in lessons and asked to focus on work and stop talking then fine. But there are plenty of times before, during, between and after lessons to talk to your friends ffs. She's absolutely demented. She really thinks school is like a prison where they have to ask permission for every little thing and sit in silence?!
The real reason they're homeschooled is because she got a load of grief for her kids poor attendance and the (completely justified) concern from the school about her dating a convicted sex offender made Ash kick off and pull them out of school.
Now she's looking for any reasons to explain her decision to her followers without having to say the real reasons.
Honestly if her kids were so miserable at school with terrible mental health and getting sexually harassed, it's actually disgusting that she left them in that school for so long, the boy touching A was ages before she got pulled out of school.
Why did Ash not think about changing their school before her sex offender girlfriend came on the scene? She's a terrible mother but so desperate for everyone to think she's great

Reactions: 8
The real reason they're homeschooled is because she got a load of grief for her kids poor attendance and the (completely justified) concern from the school about her dating a convicted sex offender made Ash kick off and pull them out of school.
Now she's looking for any reasons to explain her decision to her followers without having to say the real reasons.
Honestly if her kids were so miserable at school with terrible mental health and getting sexually harassed, it's actually disgusting that she left them in that school for so long, the boy touching A was ages before she got pulled out of school.
Why did Ash not think about changing their school before her sex offender girlfriend came on the scene? She's a terrible mother but so desperate for everyone to think she's great

Ash publicly slated the school online and the teachers.

People who know her IRL have said Ash wasn't popular with other parents etc and other parents didn't like her content. So I wonder if other parents made their concerns crystal clear, although they took Ava's friend on holiday while TrAsh was in her offline period.

Also people asked if it was Primark her collab and she said no, but didn't rule out that fashion szn or whatever it's called. More polyester fast fashion shite.

Reactions: 4
Here we go with pimping out the kids…just went on her daughters profile and maybe im old but my mum would’ve hit the roof at the bikini shot she has posted to her stories, this certainly would have been reported if she were still in school 🤢

I guess it doesn’t matter but i assume they do see their dad? As her mum only retired recently to be her slave so who was she shipping them off to before? Obvs we dont know the ins and outs but id imagine she is a nightmare ex wife!

• Wow
Here we go with pimping out the kids…just went on her daughters profile and maybe im old but my mum would’ve hit the roof at the bikini shot she has posted to her stories, this certainly would have been reported if she were still in school 🤢

I guess it doesn’t matter but i assume they do see their dad? As her mum only retired recently to be her slave so who was she shipping them off to before? Obvs we dont know the ins and outs but id imagine she is a nightmare ex wife!
She's clearly trying to pivot to the home schooling angle as her previous influencer work is drying up.

A’s instagram is like a pedalo’s wet dream! There’s no way I’d encourage the direction her insta is going in! So much for keeping them safe and off her insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A’s instagram is like a pedalo’s wet dream! There’s no way I’d encourage the direction her insta is going in! So much for keeping them safe and off her insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
Glad im not the only one who thinks its mental, behaving like she’s some 21 year old only fans model! I know girls are apparently grown up these days but 💯 no way would my mum allowed it, she is 14/15 right? There’s just no need for it.

Reactions: 10
It’s quite ironic that she now has a home schooling page and seems to be showing her kids more on her page considering after she was outed for shagging a convicted SO she stated she was keeping her family private going forward. It feels like they are more pimped on her page.
She reeks of desperation

Reactions: 15
So not only is she always out on the p*SS but now she's openly buying and telling everyone she's going to be drinking the bottle of premade margarita first chance.

So much for not a big drinker 😂 that mask is slipping more and more

As for the home schooling, that's just a begging page. Thought the kids don't want to have their face online and she wasn't going to show them

Stick to one story TrAsh FFS

Reactions: 7
So not only is she always out on the p*SS but now she's openly buying and telling everyone she's going to be drinking the bottle of premade margarita first chance.

So much for not a big drinker 😂 that mask is slipping more and more

As for the home schooling, that's just a begging page. Thought the kids don't want to have their face online and she wasn't going to show them

Stick to one story TrAsh FFS
She don’t like being drunk but is annoyed the margarita will leave her standing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Nope, she's said loads of times that they don't see their dad. So Jean was probably working full time and still raising Ash's kids.

Reactions: 2

They don't see their Dad, apparently he isn't interested however they are still VERY close with his parents and family, I think they live close by and she's said many times that O in particular loves them and spends a.lot of time with his paternal Grandmother and Auntie!

Reactions: 2
Surely she can’t actually think loaning a book about eminem from the library and taking him to a hair event is ACTUALLY educational? What the duck is she on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omfg. She's infuriating.
Work event so she's taking O with her, lmao
then walking round London to do some educational learning.
Is she taking the piss?
Is she actually taking the piss?

Those kids have absolutely no chance, and she needs to sit A down and have a word with her about the pics she's uploading. Although she defo doesnt care cos she wants A to be a mini influencer when from what weve seen she has the personality of a toaster and mean girl vibes. She'll get nowhere. Silly girl.

She's a tit mam, tit person, tit mam, tit over all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A just looks like a smug little tit.

Her parenting is absolutely non existent.

*edited because evidently I've been homeschooled by Ash and cannot spell today 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_2240.png

IMG_2241.png

IMG_2242.png

Absolute bleeping pig - how do any self respecting brands collaborate with her? Vile, gluttonous slob! Nobody wants to see the contents of your mouth when you’re eating!

• Sick
Reactions: 10