Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that she was adamant the kids were going to be private from now on and she has Ava flaunting her young body and definitely has mean girl vibes, encouraging her to be out there, then covering Oscars face because he requested it, but then there he is all over her page. I personally feel they are more exposed than ever before.
---
And so it begins….

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s so clear to see what’s going on with her isn’t it! I don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling. She couldn’t be arsed to drag her lazy fat arse out of bed to take the kids to school… they always had ‘belly ache’ so they didn’t have to go in and hear the comments made to them about their disgusting mother every day…. She was sick of arguing with the school about their time off and then she shagged a SO and school dug their heels in with her and the bullying would have been so much worse and so she thought, you know what… I can solve allll of that so easily… no, I won’t stop being a vile bleep… I’ll pull them out of school. No early mornings. No bullying. No fines. Easy. They can just be influencers like me, rake the cash in while selling their soles and get free tit they can sell on Vinted for extra spends… win win! What a sad little outlook on life, she’s set those kids up to fail!

**souls 😏 and that’s from someone highly educated 😉 she’s no chance with them kids 🤣

Now I’m lolling at the thought of Oscar on tik tok shop flogging the bottoms of his shoes when he’s got no education to do anything more 😭🤣 time for bed I think hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Only now needs to invest in a decent laptop?!
i know shes she begging for a new one for free but it just makes her look like even more of a tit mum if thats even possible! No decent laptop but just been on holiday, no decent laptop but managed to go up town to look at Stacey’s crappy shampoo sheets. As for this…
IMG_2116.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s so so desperate to get a collab with Primark. These influencers do make me laugh, the second they start mentioning a brand continuously, you know they’re trying to get in with them or they have something coming with them. Mrs Hinch did the same with Tesco, always shopped in Morrisons until her Tesco collab came along and then proclaimed it was her fave and she’d always shopped there.
Ash is now doing the exact same, gone from slagging Primark off all over the place to suddenly loving it.

Reactions: 14
lard arse commenting on other people’s fashion decisions is laughable when she is busting out of everything she owns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and jean laying in bed…no schooling in sight!
She said on live this morning she isn’t that bothered for schooling on a Friday 🙃 said Oscar goes to his nans (dads mum) on a Friday and then she said ‘and Ava…. Well, she’s done enough through the week’. We haven’t actually seen any evidence as yet of her schooling them kids on anything ACTUALLY educational 🙃

Reactions: 6
Just seen some posts on Ava’s TikTok. I’m assuming A is cool with her daughter posting such overtly sexual content. At 14. Not quite so shy now in front of the camera. How are those children supposed to learn valuable life skills from their grotbag of a mother? If you homeschool your kids do the local authority literally have no control (genuine question as I don’t know)? This is a car crash waiting to happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen some posts on Ava’s TikTok. I’m assuming A is cool with her daughter posting such overtly sexual content. At 14. Not quite so shy now in front of the camera. How are those children supposed to learn valuable life skills from their grotbag of a mother? If you homeschool your kids do the local authority literally have no control (genuine question as I don’t know)? This is a car crash waiting to happen.
A good majority of the time they don’t even bother to check up on the children from personal experience of friends/family that home ed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I homeschool part time...

So my little girl started primary 1 last August. She attends school Monday- Wednesday and is home Thursday- Sunday.

The council required that I complete the relevant paperwork but there's nothing that requires me to follow a set curriculum. It's a bit different because she does attend I've chosen to follow the school curriculum so that she isn't confused (I hope that makes sense) but our reason for part time is because of mine and my husbands jobs and also because I want to spend the time with my child and not have her spend more of her week with strangers.

Its a very personal choice but in terms of state involvement there isn't any if you homeschool full time. As long as you deregister you can basically do what you like. Because mine is part time she'll still complete any testing and things so I choose to follow with the curriculum and have great support from her school. It works great for us. But we likely won't continue with it past primary age and when she goes to high school she'll attend full time as normal...I think when it comes to formal exams unless she has tutors it would be very difficult to self teach.

Reactions: 4
A good majority of the time they don’t even bother to check up on the children from personal experience of friends/family that home ed.
I know of a woman who did it and rarely did any form of teaching. As a result her child is an adult now , with no interest or hope of getting a job.
There should be tighter regulations to ensure that these kids have some kind of a future.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For weeks she's been saying she previously thought her type was masculine but now she's realised her type is actually feminine but she never thought she could get a feminine girl.
From what she's shown of the new girl she's defo masculine.
Ash's so desperate she'll take anything she's offered.
I wonder what's wrong with this one... or it could all be a ruse and the arm could be Gee and they're meeting in secret in Ireland because as she says a flight to Ireland is cheaper than a train to Manchester 😂

Reactions: 11
Who is this irish woman supposed to be?

Also the fathers day video…is that supposed to be funny? She’s really rotten

• Sad
Reactions: 3
1. Generalising “they” would get you in trouble with a lot of cultures and the Irish in me hates an English person using it to describe us. Coloniser.

2. why does she always travel out of her way for her women? They never seem to come to her. But if my house was that much of a shithole I’d never have anyone over either.

Reactions: 8