Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress she was wearing when flogging the chaffing cream was awful on her. Her belly button and guts outlined and a bit see through as well maybe?
Literally a mess that one

Reactions: 5
When Ash used to show Ava on her stories she would always put her hands over her face. Then we had the Gail situation and Ash said she wasn’t going to show the kids anymore. Fast forward to them being ‘homeschooled’ and Ava is now pouting at the camera and chatting etc. I take it from that, that Ash has scrapped any education from their lives and is telling Ava she doesn’t need qualifications and can just be an influencer instead. Can’t wait until the powers that be check up on her. All kids need their maths and English GCSE’s and need to stay in education/apprenticeship till they’re 18 don’t they?. Can’t wait to see Ash talk her way out of this shitshow 🤔

Reactions: 9
When Ash used to show Ava on her stories she would always put her hands over her face. Then we had the Gail situation and Ash said she wasn’t going to show the kids anymore. Fast forward to them being ‘homeschooled’ and Ava is now pouting at the camera and chatting etc. I take it from that, that Ash has scrapped any education from their lives and is telling Ava she doesn’t need qualifications and can just be an influencer instead. Can’t wait until the powers that be check up on her. All kids need their maths and English GCSE’s and need to stay in education/apprenticeship till they’re 18 don’t they?. Can’t wait to see Ash talk her way out of this shitshow 🤔
To be honest no ,home school kids don't need to be entered into gcses and the reality is through my work I know of loads of kids who are not doing anything post 16 and there is no comebacks on the parents.
It's a shame for Ava especially as she has nearly completed her school education to be pulled out now.
I think it's a combination of Ash being fined or threatened with a fine and also I reckon she doesn't like her kids getting in any kind of trouble and will blame the school for any wrong doing. We have seen that before with both her kids.
There is no longevity or stability in being an influencer, who would want that for their kids instead of some qualifications and the chance to have a career.

Reactions: 6
To be honest no ,home school kids don't need to be entered into gcses and the reality is through my work I know of loads of kids who are not doing anything post 16 and there is no comebacks on the parents.
It's a shame for Ava especially as she has nearly completed her school education to be pulled out now.
I think it's a combination of Ash being fined or threatened with a fine and also I reckon she doesn't like her kids getting in any kind of trouble and will blame the school for any wrong doing. We have seen that before with both her kids.
There is no longevity or stability in being an influencer, who would want that for their kids instead of some qualifications and the chance to have a career.
Yup, I know several children who left education at 16 and not a single parent had the education authority on their backs. My best friends daughter didn’t even sit her GCSEs and went straight into work at 16 and she’s not heard a peep. I also have a friend that homeschools and it’s very very rare that she hears from the council or anyone educational

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yup, I know several children who left education at 16 and not a single parent had the education authority on their backs. My best friends daughter didn’t even sit her GCSEs and went straight into work at 16 and she’s not heard a peep. I also have a friend that homeschools and it’s very very rare that she hears from the council or anyone educational
On first reading this I was shocked though not surprised. Doesn’t sound like Ash will make sure they get an education which is very sad as not every country gets opportunities like this we do. I have no time for her after the WW2 comment on D-Day. If I see her doing any #ads in the future I will make sure to let the companies know why I’d refuse to buy anything she advertises. Salty I know and I wouldn’t normally bother but that comment really did make me angry 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So much for keeping O and A off of her lives - both have been on her lives this week not only seen but chatting away
And what the fuckety duck is this new oh so softly softly way she’s speaking it’s annoying the hell out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her most asked question is what happened with In The Style. Goes to show how many people still don't know about her sex offender scandal that resulted in her losing her contract.
It's awful that people like her can do what she did and brush it under the carpet, she just had to up her privacy settings and block words to stop the information spreading and carried on as normal.
If Chelsea had left that highlight up there might have been more talk about it on Instagram

Attachments

Her most asked question is what happened with In The Style. Goes to show how many people still don't know about her sex offender scandal that resulted in her losing her contract.
It's awful that people like her can do what she did and brush it under the carpet, she just had to up her privacy settings and block words to stop the information spreading and carried on as normal.
If Chelsea had left that highlight up there might have been more talk about it on Instagram
“come” to an end. She’s homeschooling her children 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She simply can't ever be honest can she
She was losing her contract with ITs before Gail, but that defo pushed them over the edge more.
She's homeschooling her kids cos of her content and cos of what's come out with Gail. They're getting bullied.. So she's pulled them.
God help those kids cos they have no hope with a mam like her.
Sad cos on her live the other day, Ava has completey morphed into her mother.

Reactions: 7
The only thing we all know for certain is, like with everything that comes out of her mouth, her story on why her contract with ITS ended is bullshit. She hadn’t had a collection since June 2023. Why in January did she say she had a new collection coming within weeks and then it never materialised? 100% I believe she’d already been dropped before the Gail stuff became public knowledge. What I think is because of that, her existence was wiped from the ITS website/app immediately. Plenty of collabs have left ITS but never have I seen them disappear like she did.
I still think the fact she never slates them, she was possibly given the impression they could use her again in the future. However I think she has now been replaced. Their newest edit/collab is Lux Island, who barring not being as crude as Ash, is very similar to her in other ways.

Reactions: 2
I think the reason she never slates ITS is because she knows they have the money to take her to the cleaners!

I don’t understand parading the kids and doing lives with them then today saying if she covers their faces it’s because they’ve asked her to? This to me just points out that they are 100% not mature/old enough to be involved in all this nor decide they no longer want to go to school etc.

The daughter has already been out with that james bloke tagging him as her “bff” 🙄

• Sick
I think the reason she never slates ITS is because she knows they have the money to take her to the cleaners!

I don’t understand parading the kids and doing lives with them then today saying if she covers their faces it’s because they’ve asked her to? This to me just points out that they are 100% not mature/old enough to be involved in all this nor decide they no longer want to go to school etc.

The daughter has already been out with that james bloke tagging him as her “bff” 🙄
I wonder if that’s why Greedy kept quiet about ITS too. I’m sure both she and Ash would jump at being asked again though to do another range with them so live in hope! Both are vile

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I wonder if that’s why Greedy kept quiet about ITS too. I’m sure both she and Ash would jump at being asked again though to do another range with them so live in hope! Both are vile
Im sure they all get paid well for these ranges and the contracts will be watertight, any acting out and they’ll just take them to court. plus like you say given a chance they definitely would do another range! What I can’t believe though is primark are going to work with her! 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Im sure they all get paid well for these ranges and the contracts will be watertight, any acting out and they’ll just take them to court. plus like you say given a chance they definitely would do another range! What I can’t believe though is primark are going to work with her! 😬
Is Primark a definite? Surely they would do their homework on who they use to advertise for them?

Is Primark a definite? Surely they would do their homework on who they use to advertise for them?
The way she’s banging on about it and arselicking them, i think so unfortunately! She was posting fabrics to choose from and getting people to send her questions to relay to them 😬

Reactions: 1
The way she’s banging on about it and arselicking them, i think so unfortunately! She was posting fabrics to choose from and getting people to send her questions to relay to them 😬
Wow I hope they’re happy being associated with somebody dating a SO!

Reactions: 1

I thought exactly the same re the children. And that she isn’t negative about ITS because they would sue her. She probably also thinks there’s a possibility they will have her back. Her collections were always tit anyway. She was better when just doing trying on stuff for other collaborators. Also her grammar and standard of English on her lives and her posts is so poor. Hope it’s not her teaching the kids English!!!
---
Is chels still on Instagram?

Reactions: 3