Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Generalising “they” would get you in trouble with a lot of cultures and the Irish in me hates an English person using it to describe us. Coloniser.

2. why does she always travel out of her way for her women? They never seem to come to her. But if my house was that much of a shithole I’d never have anyone over either.
It seems to be she takes what she can get and if it means she can dump her kids on someone else it is a bonus.

Reactions: 2
Who is this irish woman supposed to be?

Also the fathers day video…is that supposed to be funny? She’s really rotten
Haven't seen it but is she slagging her Dad off? She does that every year, brings his ashes out and tries to shock with what she says!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Haven't seen it but is she slagging her Dad off? She does that every year, brings his ashes out and tries to shock with what she says!!
I’ve gone back and its an old video she has reposted, bet yes its her with the ashes! Another reason shes a piece of 💩 imo, like as if you would keep the ashes of someone you hate so much

Reactions: 5
She takes what she can get and I reckon the ones she attracts probably can’t do much better than her (sorry chelle!) or think they can’t do better than her. There is something quite feral about her, and no matter how much makeup she puts on or pretty dresses she wears, she still looks like she stinks of sweat and unwashed fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She takes what she can get and I reckon the ones she attracts probably can’t do much better than her (sorry chelle!) or think they can’t do better than her. There is something quite feral about her, and no matter how much makeup she puts on or pretty dresses she wears, she still looks like she stinks of sweat and unwashed fanny.
She wasn't the same person as she is now when they got together, Chelsea said that, she changed for the worse as soon as she found instagram ''fame''. She's now even trying to change the way she talks if you notice, she's pushing her bottom jaw forward when she speaks, it's a thing a lot of ''influencers'' do, it changes the way you form words, she's also trying to sound like Gemma Collins.

Saying a 20 fits her... Yes Ash because that is more your size rather than saying your a 16/18

• Sick
  • Wow
I'm sorry but this is just hysterical...

She's slagged Primark off for YEARS. Specifically their sizing, stock availability and quality. She also made several videos going around and laughing at the slogans on all their jumpers last year.

Does she think people are thick? Those jeans look bloody awful on her. Not flattering at all and you can see they are poorly made. They are too tight on her stomach, look uncomfortable and you can tell as soon as she sits down they're going to dig in and look even worse. But at the back they are gappy at the top and too tight on the thighs. Just poorly designed for plus size.

But what now you're desperate for money all of a sudden you love them and they're the best shop ever?

duck all the way off.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but this is just hysterical...

She's slagged Primark off for YEARS. Specifically their sizing, stock availability and quality. She also made several videos going around and laughing at the slogans on all their jumpers last year.

Does she think people are thick? Those jeans look bloody awful on her. Not flattering at all and you can see they are poorly made. They are too tight on her stomach, look uncomfortable and you can tell as soon as she sits down they're going to dig in and look even worse. But at the back they are gappy at the top and too tight on the thighs. Just poorly designed for plus size.

But what now you're desperate for money all of a sudden you love them and they're the best shop ever?

duck all the way off.
Just seen her gush about the jeans but they look so bad due to her shape. I’m sorry but they make her look even bigger. She needs to get clothes that flatter her not exaggerate her tummy. Anyway she’s kidding nobody with her love for Primark and clearly desperate for a collab. Nobody would know who she was though would they? I only know her from comments on other threads on here

Someone has already called her out in the comments!

IMG_2128.jpeg

Call me thick but why do a haul of things you bought in a shop but have no idea if they fit? I get the hauls from others where they have bought online. Unless i was certain it would fit id have to try it on, what a waste of money then time taking it all back! Its just a desperate grab for her sheep to tell her how amazing she looks 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done you lot... you've got Ash to do some parenting 😂
Obviously A's Instagram is still public, ready for her influencer fame
Still 1000 more than necessary in my opinion. Weird as duck too that most of those will be women who follow ash on insta and comment on lives as if they’ve known them since they was in nappies.
Weird weird weird.

also ash LOVES Ireland now, like she LOVED Manchester when the sex offender was giving her one.She’ll be planning to move there with her kids next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_2260.jpeg

So apparently this is a size 18. 🐮💩. Come on TrAsh, you’d be more relatable if you told the truth once in a while.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
almost nothing from Primark fits her because A. shes a fat bleep and B. shes buying clothes about 3 sizes to small, she is noway and 18 or an XL, 24 or XXXL more like.

• Haha
Her bucket list 🤣 going to a nudist beach,, but not getting nude... So what? Nothing different than her going to any beach then, if anything she probably made everyone else more uncomfortable being dressed and just sitting judging them.
“Morning F***ers” 😡 why does she write stuff like this? It’s not funny

Reactions: 2
Her bucket list 🤣 going to a nudist beach,, but not getting nude... So what? Nothing different than her going to any beach then, if anything she probably made everyone else more uncomfortable being dressed and just sitting judging them.
Tattooed arms making it to the pic again 🤣 she’s laughable. Wonder how many people have messaged about it… literally anything for engagement

Cost of living crisis, people can’t afford to eat and yet Ash has the audacity to sit there and ask to be gifted food 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 8