Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Virgin voyages adult only cruises start again this month, so pretty sure she’ll have at least one or two of them lined up over the coming weeks. They really do gift to the dregs of the ‘influencer’ world.

Reactions: 3
The Virgin voyages adult only cruises start again this month, so pretty sure she’ll have at least one or two of them lined up over the coming weeks. They really do gift to the dregs of the ‘influencer’ world.
I was one on last month and have to say if I’d seen the likes of Ash around I’d have been raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gemma Collins has just landed in benidorm on a work engagement, as Mark her manager is with her..... could it be linked?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Ash is doing something with that fashion season or whatever the nobody company is called

If that's a preview of one of her 'designs' the they already basically use that print. Another basic same old same old 'design'
I've just had a look on that site, all of the clothes on there are awful. I've never even heard of them. If this is the big secret then why is she so excited about it. She's gone from bad to worse 😬

Reactions: 5
It’s clear that she has no intention of home schooling those children. This is all about convenience and freeloading holidays for them too. All of this just makes her “do what I like” life much easier to navigate. Also, genuine question, presumably the kids won’t have to sit actual exams (because clearly they’re not following any kind of curriculum) so how exactly are future employers going to be able to look at their cvs and decide whether they’re employable or not???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s clear that she has no intention of home schooling those children. This is all about convenience and freeloading holidays for them too. All of this just makes her “do what I like” life much easier to navigate. Also, genuine question, presumably the kids won’t have to sit actual exams (because clearly they’re not following any kind of curriculum) so how exactly are future employers going to be able to look at their cvs and decide whether they’re employable or not???
She said she had found a couple of tutors, I don't know if they have started yet or my guess is probably after the summer?
You don't have to sit exams if home educated but the few families I know who did it sat exams, because I remember it being a bit of a logistical nightmare for them to book places. You also have to pay for them.

They're not.
I appreciate that passing exams is not the be all and end all, and some people have more practical skills etc, but it's not like they're going to learn any practical skills from Ash - her only skills are slobbing around in bed, grifting for freebies, dating a SO and being unpleasant!

As a general point though I do worry about all these people homeschooling their kids for no reason other than their own convenience - Cassy Clark is another one doing this (she has a thread on here and is homeschooling her primary aged kids mostly likely so they can look after her baby when it's born in a few weeks :rolleyes: ). I do feel sorry for kids in this position though, they get their lives plastered all over social media, no privacy and then they don't even get an education!

They're not.
I appreciate that passing exams is not the be all and end all, and some people have more practical skills etc, but it's not like they're going to learn any practical skills from Ash - her only skills are slobbing around in bed, grifting for freebies, dating a SO and being unpleasant!

As a general point though I do worry about all these people homeschooling their kids for no reason other than their own convenience - Cassy Clark is another one doing this (she has a thread on here and is homeschooling her primary aged kids mostly likely so they can look after her baby when it's born in a few weeks :rolleyes: ). I do feel sorry for kids in this position though, they get their lives plastered all over social media, no privacy and then they don't even get an education!
Cassy is another useless lazy mother

Reactions: 1
They're not.

They're not.

So how will they ever be able to get a job? I assume she’s already decided they’re not going to university.

Ash is doing something with that fashion season or whatever the nobody company is called

If that's a preview of one of her 'designs' the they already basically use that print. Another basic same old same old 'design'
I suppose at least this photo is not overly edited and you can see her actual size which is around a size 22 at least.

• Heart