Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when these instacunts get gifted tit like this. Looks lovely looked at the price way life is I can't afford that makes me so angry 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Will she be looking so smug when people start messaging that place and filling them in on her recent misdemeanours? Why would you use somebody as crass as her to promote your business, especially a place like that 🙄

Reactions: 9
Who's she gone there with then. Cos it isn't James like usual, they are staying rather quiet. She'll read here and tell us anyways

Reactions: 4
@boathouse London I think you've dropped a big one 🤦🏼‍♀️I would rather sleep in a box than use you after that

Well she's back and totally unphased. Unbuffered.
She's lost nothing, love honey possibly. Nothing else really. ITS was over with way before this all come out. I knew this would happen. She's still getting gifted ads and codes for her followers.

It's bleeping mental

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just see her on James pyke insta for his podcast. Gosh I dislike her. How is she back like nothing happened? Why’s he promoting her like that.

Reactions: 4
That podcast is proof that just because you can make a podcast, doesn’t mean you should. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's been on a podcast of a man with 200 followers 🤣 she's shown a gifted night away, no idea when it was filmed 🤣 and she's had a discount code 🤣 and she clearly hasn't got a clue what she's about anymore 🤣

Shes desperately fronting out the fact she's almost been cancelled. Her page is the very definition of DESPERATE. It's HILARIOUS watching her pretend everything's fine 🤣 her career online is in free fall imo.

TrAsh deserves everything that's happened to her and more!!!

Reactions: 19
I cannot believe she has come back and hasn’t addressed the reason for her absence at all. That just shows she knew all about Gs past. Utterly flabbergasted she would even entertain someone like that when she has vulnerable children.

So she's been on a podcast of a man with 200 followers 🤣 she's shown a gifted night away, no idea when it was filmed 🤣 and she's had a discount code 🤣 and she clearly hasn't got a clue what she's about anymore 🤣

Shes desperately fronting out the fact she's almost been cancelled. Her page is the very definition of DESPERATE. It's HILARIOUS watching her pretend everything's fine 🤣 her career online is in free fall imo.

TrAsh deserves everything that's happened to her and more!!!
Most of the time people post after the event so I don’t believe it was at the weekend when she begged a night away. Would a hotel do this on a busy bank holiday? Lots who get caught out say they didn’t reveal where they were or what day and make out it’s cos they don’t want a stampede from their ‘fans’. I don’t hate anybody but I dislike greedy, lying, lazy, spiteful people like Ash/Chazza Dawson/Miss Greedy who think they are above working a day in their life. It’s about time people realised how awful they are

Reactions: 3
Part of me admires her front. Can you imagine ever coming back from this scandle? I would hide away forever. But here she is... She is SHAMELESS!!!

Reactions: 11
I think the fact she is back shows how little she actually has in her life, she relies on all of this, for money, for attention - without it she has nothing really. If it wasn't for the fact she was so vile, I'd actually feel sorry for her - what a sad little life Ash!

Reactions: 13