Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Their personalities will be moulded as a result of being pressurised to 'perform' and be cute on cue. That isn't for the best at all. It can have such a detrimental impact... does she care? I doubt it. As long as he ego is being inflated by people who buy her crap about her having some sort of idylic life.

Reactions: 4
I can’t bear to watch her anymore, but her latest garden tour popped up in my recommendations. Is the garden gifted? Or some parts of it. For the life of me I don’t get her need to get every single nook and cranny in the house done ASAP. We’ve been in our house 2 years and are only a quarter the way through and I’m happy at that pace because some ideas I had have definitely changed since we actually live here now. Also it’s the money where is it all coming from? I know people have said before she earns a lot. My husband owns a successful business. I’m a stay at home mum but our income is god we are comfortable but we still need to save up for projects round the house. It’s not cheap mortgage two kids running two cars holidays weekends away and all the other daily living expenses money must grow on trees For Ash. Another thing I think that’s really off putting is it comes across as boastful. I don’t know what it about her but she buys cheap tat from Poundland to decorate her house but the way she presents the videos comes across as condescending and boastful

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t bear to watch her anymore, but her latest garden tour popped up in my recommendations. Is the garden gifted? Or some parts of it. For the life of me I don’t get her need to get every single nook and cranny in the house done ASAP. We’ve been in our house 2 years and are only a quarter the way through and I’m happy at that pace because some ideas I had have definitely changed since we actually live here now. Also it’s the money where is it all coming from? I know people have said before she earns a lot. My husband owns a successful business. I’m a stay at home mum but our income is god we are comfortable but we still need to save up for projects round the house. It’s not cheap mortgage two kids running two cars holidays weekends away and all the other daily living expenses money must grow on trees For Ash. Another thing I think that’s really off putting is it comes across as boastful. I don’t know what it about her but she buys cheap tat from Poundland to decorate her house but the way she presents the videos comes across as condescending and boastful
I agree I feel she’s on fishing for freebies for her garden she’s not daft , had to laugh at her saying sorry for talking quietly but Charlie was having a nap up the stairs , I’m hoping that doesn’t mean the windows were open 😱

Reactions: 2
her Home Reno/ decor content has been poor and not got the response I think she was look for. She thought she was some interiors genius because she put tiles in her bedroom floor. How much of a catfish is her YouTube intro

• Heart
think she will be announcing baby 3 soon, all the outfits recently have looked odd around the stomach as if shes trying to hide something

Reactions: 1
think she will be announcing baby 3 soon, all the outfits recently have looked odd around the stomach as if shes trying to hide something
I don’t think so ..... she got that skin tightening treatment on her stomach just a few weeks ago .....

Reactions: 2
Nah I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’s just packing on the timber and completely in denial - still trying to squeeze into clothes that are far too small for her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She doesn’t seem to have any self control when it comes to food. She is very up and down when it comes to eating healthily. Like one minute she’s at a pt session and making banana and protein pancakes and the next she’s ramming a massive dominoes down her neck, which is fine but the inconsistency of her healthy lifestyle in order to lose the 2 year old “mum tum” is getting annoying. That fat isn’t from your pregnancy, it’s from the crap you’ve eaten in the 2 years since you gave birth.

She either needs to commit to losing weight or just be happy with the skin she’s in

She doesn’t seem to have any self control when it comes to food. She is very up and down when it comes to eating healthily. Like one minute she’s at a pt session and making banana and protein pancakes and the next she’s ramming a massive dominoes down her neck, which is fine but the inconsistency of her healthy lifestyle in order to lose the 2 year old “mum tum” is getting annoying. That fat isn’t from your pregnancy, it’s from the crap you’ve eaten in the 2 years since you gave birth.

She either needs to commit to losing weight or just be happy with the skin she’s in
She’s the kind of person who thinks if she has a PT session or eats a salad for lunch then she can go hell for leather on the crap and still miraculously loose weight/tone up. She just needs to accept that she’s a larger girl now and dress to flatter her figure.

Reactions: 7
You just have to look at the crap she feeds her kids! She isn't preggo, clearly enjoys the quid sweeties she bulk buys from home bargains...along with those marvellous cleaning products we MUST buy! Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to go from one extreme to the other either eating all healthy to having pancake fests loaded with junk , her hubby is tubby so think he likes his food .She needs to stick to a style also she’s going from one extreme to another these days tea dresses your granny 😭would wear to denim boiler suits , her sister in law is getting on my nerves also she’s as narcissistic as ash with her insta stories getting , maisymeow is the only one I’m tolerating as she is natural but her hair is seriously annoying me the way she constantly curls it and the awful dye job colour she needs to grow it and get rid of the colour she looked so much younger with long hair she looks like she needs Ashy’s tea dresses at the moment 😭they are all lovely looking girls but are seriously bugging me at the moment yet I love some of the content so keep watching 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I never really followed/knew of her sister in law but have been having a look recently. She is very fake i feel and her and ask seem to compete? Is she trying to get into the ‘influencer’ world?

Ash really is rating herself as a trailblazer these days eh 😂😂😂 the edgy/chic attire 🙈 the game changing cleaning products and not to mention the pioneering home decor #gifted wallpaper and the oh so daring tiled floor bedroom 😂😂😂 seriously impressive garden makeover, wow, split level each serving different functions, blew my fecking mind that did!! Glad she has her game changing cleaning product to get rid of Lola's squitters on the fake grass 🤢 BTW, have those #gifted curtains no been washed yet 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I never really followed/knew of her sister in law but have been having a look recently. She is very fake i feel and her and ask seem to compete? Is she trying to get into the ‘influencer’ world?
Defo think she’s trying to jump on the wagon her insta stories are becoming look at me me me another narcissist to the list 😭I thought she was okay aswell but defo just like ash and defo trying to compete , her living room looks like a dance studio 🤣mirrors ceiling to floor and all she does is stands and poses dressed like a teenager , she said she put her son on the naughty step the other day he’s 8 🤣🤣😱enough said , what is wrong with these girls can we not just get someone who is not out to impress or boast , maisymeow is the closest a think we are getting at the moment and she even gets on your nerves at times 😭

Ash really is rating herself as a trailblazer these days eh 😂😂😂 the edgy/chic attire 🙈 the game changing cleaning products and not to mention the pioneering home decor #gifted wallpaper and the oh so daring tiled floor bedroom 😂😂😂 seriously impressive garden makeover, wow, split level each serving different functions, blew my fecking mind that did!! Glad she has her game changing cleaning product to get rid of Lola's squitters on the fake grass 🤢 BTW, have those #gifted curtains no been washed yet 🥴
LOL 😂 she defo has grand delusions her house is spectacular what ever floats her boat 🤣I laughed so much at the big deal she made of the sleeper steps what was that all about 🤣

• Haha
LOL 😂 she defo has grand delusions her house is spectacular what ever floats her boat 🤣I laughed so much at the big deal she made of the sleeper steps what was that all about 🤣
[/QUOTE
😂😂😂 her descriptions of things are hilar! The bedroom reveal vid is side-splitting, her commentary on the tat on the bedside tables in particular 😂😂😂

Its painful watching Eilidh, she's desperate to reach Ash's dizzying heights 🙈 The sis in law has had her sights on insta fame for a while now, equally beggy 🙄

• Haha
See to me, her house is very chavtastic wannabe footballer's wife style. She keeps going on about the tiles in the bedroom 🤦‍♀️ duck sake ash, we know! It doesn't become any better when you tell us every week, it's still a batshit crazy decorating decision 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I
Me when it was 38 degrees the other night and I was trying to sleep with the fan directly on me 🤣
I don't think any normal people in real life actually do though?
You done it at night that’s acceptable Ash walks about up the fort with a boob wedgie thinking she’s Kate Moss making some fashion statement naw hen stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.