Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, notice how the proper Glasgow bam pot accent makes an appearance at times... fake as fook! In all seriousness, hope her hubby isn't hoping to promoted up the dizzy ranks of Police Scotland any time soon... her behaviour will prevent any form of promotion...she's wild and would be a total risk factor! Seriously lacking any intelligence!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the shorts are still far too tight on her. 🙈

She’s got terrible taste in clothes.

I did laugh when she was talking about the shorts - saying you could dress them up with trainers. Eh?! Since when was shorts & trainers considered dressed up?!!

Also - the belt she was going on about “this is a small and it fits me perfectly” oh away and chase yourself Ash!!!!! The constant lies about what size she wears is starting to wear a bit thin. She’s very obviously not a size 12 (definitely not in Primark sizing) but she keeps trying to maintain that she is. It’s like, we can all see what you look like - no one is buying this “im a size 12” chat. Give it up!
She things wearing her Gucci’s, sss or mqueen’s Automatically dress up an outfit

She gyrated her mahoosive arse in front of us on her pitiful cleaning vlog, ya know, the one where she enlightened us to the game changing floor cleaner for her unprecedented bedroom flooring 🙄🙈 nowt wrong with a fat arse but its her delusion thats frightening, she clearly doesn't entertain reality! Her and her ilk are an embarrassment to humanity 🤢

Cue her rushing to Braehead at first light tmoz to buy the shorts in a 14 to show the gram 🙈
She might even pick up more size 6 tops with innovative fabric buttons and china tea cup prints, i'm well jel!!

I’ve seen her in the fort and she’s definitely not a 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gets frustrated because she’s picks up a 12 and it’s doesn’t fit? That’s not Primarks fault - it’s yours, you’re disillusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ash is making a fool of herself to say she is a size 12. Look in the mirror your not a size 12 nothing wrong with having curves but stop with the im a size 12 as your not.

Reactions: 4
Haven't followed Ash for a while so I decided to Google her. I've deleted Instagram for a bit so thought to look her up through the web browser. Within minutes, not only did I have her Instagram pulled up, I was able to find her home address. I was curious about what the outside of her house looked like and was able to find it on Google Street View and learn the general layout because of what she's put on Instagram. All from just a Google search of Ash Reid. Why does she have her business tied to her home address??? Fraser being a police officer should know better than this. She's completely compromised the safety of herself, husband and children. Ash, if you're reading here, please get a business address. Anyone wanting to hurt them, I could imagine there might be with Fra as a copper, can find them within seconds and know exactly where to go.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her new hair colour is quite harsh and ageing especially as the fillers and Botox she’s had makes her look much older. The dark hair big puffy plastic face and the smokey eye is just too much

A jolly to an average hotel hashtagged with press trip to sound big time! More nonsense to make the 'peasants' look up in awe...
So just an ad for the hotel. Using press trip to avoid labelling it what it is #AD

Reactions: 10
The phrase “press trip” really irritates me. Didn’t realise oor Ash was the press now 😂 Hopefully she’ll start branching out into the real hard hitting press and start doing special correspondents reports from war zones...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So just an ad for the hotel. Using press trip to avoid labelling it what it is #AD

Yep.
It’s not a bleeping press trip. She’s can’t even write her own name. She’s not a member of the press.

It’s a slimy way of these influencer muppets getting out of admiring they are there to ADVERTISE the hotel. It’s an ADVERT. It should be labelled AD!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why they don’t call the overnights and holidays an ad?? There’s nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️ Same on their stories with ‘ad’ in white, tiny writing trying to hide it. It’s all just part of the job.

I don’t know who’s outfit was the most appropriate for the press event 🤣🤣maisy meows fashion has went down the pan looks twice her age with her fashion style , looking back at her insta she was very with it aswell , ash looked not the worse I’ve seen her however she resembled one of Ella’s LOL dolls with that skirt 🤣the sister in law thinks she’s Britain’s next top model can’t watch her insta anymore she’s worse than ash getting and her outfit was like a dress you would put on for a picnic jazzed up with boots they were all such a mismatch , Ashy’s latest insta about the pjs for Ella in a 7 to 8 just why does she want to always up the sizes on everything and that fake voice it’s all madnessthe mind boggles😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but why size up quite a few times for pj’s? Just get them the size that fits. Don’t get the logic🤷‍♀️ Ella is what 4 and she’s bought her pj’s in size 7/8 wtf! Ash you are THE most pretentious person ever so that car key chat was a load of mince

I’m sorry but why size up quite a few times for pj’s? Just get them the size that fits. Don’t get the logic🤷‍♀️ Ella is what 4 and she’s bought her pj’s in size 7/8 wtf! Ash you are THE most pretentious person ever so that car key chat was a
I’m sorry but why size up quite a few times for pj’s? Just get them the size that fits. Don’t get the logic🤷‍♀️ Ella is what 4 and she’s bought her pj’s in size 7/8 wtf! Ash you are THE most pretentious person ever so that car key chat was a load of mince
Exactly the car key story made me laugh out loud who cares about your fancy car key , the vlogs of the night away the convos on the balcony made me cringe maisy meow looked the only person with a slight bit of banter and Ashy’s change of dress what was that all about it’s ridiculous 😱

I saw Ash in someone else’s insta story in the background at that hotel event and she looked at LEAST a size 16/18. Why does she pretend to be a 12???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.