Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We see you Eilidh, desperate for engagement jumping on the chemical bandwagon 🙈

Ever gave a thought to the chemicals in your #gifted hair colour, eyelash and brow tint, lip tattoo and manicures 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 nope ye havent, away and do some real research on the dangers of chemicals then come back to enlighten us all with real wisdom!

Class A desperado (cant be arsed making an honest living) fud 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We see you Eilidh, desperate for engagement jumping on the chemical bandwagon 🙈

Ever gave a thought to the chemicals in your #gifted hair colour, eyelash and brow tint, lip tattoo and manicures 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 nope ye havent, away and do some real research on the dangers of chemicals then come back to enlighten us all with real wisdom!

Class A desperado (cant be arsed making an honest living) fud 🙄
Honestly the stuff they come out with makes me laugh, the only chemical she should be worried about at the moment is the awful dye job of colour in her hair 🤣hairdresser should be ashamed either that or it’s the filter she uses on her phone it’s shocking 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth is her latest primark haul! The clothes look awful and she’s keeps going on about being a size 12 but she’s had to size up! And how size is just a number we’ll clearly it’s not for you Ash as you seem very size conscious. Also I’m not body shaming here. As I am a larger lady my self. But what is going on with Ash with regards to diet and fitness she’s always on a diet and has a PT yet she seems to be getting bigger🤷‍♀️ Just an observation.

Reactions: 6
What on earth is her latest primark haul! The clothes look awful and she’s keeps going on about being a size 12 but she’s had to size up! And how size is just a number we’ll clearly it’s not for you Ash as you seem very size conscious. Also I’m not body shaming here. As I am a larger lady my self. But what is going on with Ash with regards to diet and fitness she’s always on a diet and has a PT yet she seems to be getting bigger🤷‍♀️ Just an observation.
Totally agree 🙌🏻 If you need to keep sizing up 1 or 2 or more sizes on every item then u aren’t a 12! I got the brown and white, long polka dot dress that she got in an 18. I am a size 12 and a size 12 fits me. Those denim shorts 😳 again, says she sized up and they r a bit baggy round the thigh..... looked fine to me! She is one of these people that is always on a diet but doesn’t commit 100% so never loses weight. Just wish she’d b happy with the size she is

She just needs to accept that she’s the size she is and stop flogging a dead horse. She’s not a size 12. She’s at least a 16. She just needs to accept it and stop trying to make out that she’s smaller than she is.

"The size 18 fit me like a dream... which is frustrating"... no sweetheart, it fits you because that is your size. Again, bugger all wrong with being an 18 but her stupid delusional attitude makes it appear like it's wrong or a difficulty.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"The size 18 fit me like a dream... which is frustrating"... no sweetheart, it fits you because that is your size. Again, bugger all wrong with being an 18 but her stupid delusional attitude makes it appear like it's wrong or a difficulty.
Haha yeah exactly 🤣

It fits you because THATS THE SIZE YOU ARE!!!!! She’s in complete denial!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a 16, if I were to purchase a "haul" you can guarantee there would be a couple of 18's, maybe even a couple of 14's in there. But if you have to size up in every single item (by 2-3 sizes) I think it's time to admit you are NOT the size you think you are. It IS hard admitting you've crept up a size or 2, but either own ot or do something about it.

Reactions: 10
She’s a 16 which is why a primary 18 fits her well. It’s not rocket science.

Haha yeah exactly 🤣

It fits you because THATS THE SIZE YOU ARE!!!!! She’s in complete denial!
Exactly what I thought there will be woman watching her probably feeling ashamed of being a size 18 although she kept protesting she’s cool with the label you can tell she’s clearly not. Why not just admit what size you are own it you never know that might be your unique selling point and make you stand out from the step ford wife mum vloggers

Reactions: 8
Nothing she had on looked comfortable and because it didn’t fit it looked all bunched in places and tight

Reactions: 5
The size 16s look far too small on her. She uses her chest as an excuse to buy a bigger size- I'm a size 12 and I'm a 32G... and a size 12 fits me. She needs to accept that a size 16/18 looks bloodly AMAZING if you buy the correct size! Size is only a number but squeezing into the wrong size does nobody any favours! Why does she continuously qualify her size choice as 'sizing up'!? 🤷‍♀️

Did anyone actually see the size of the denim shorts claiming to be a 14 😂😱not a chance they were at least a size 18 unless my phone is seeing double 🤪🤣

Maisymeow has made me spit my coffee out her insta post from last night sitting in the hairdressers advertising her hairdresser and #gifted , that explains a lot clearly the shop junior experimenting with the dye jobs on it that look burnt 😭or maybe it’s just her filters 😱nope maisy think we will pass on your recommendation until we are sure 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor lass is completely in denial. She's lovely looking, and she doesn't look fat to me, but she's not a 12/14 any more. She's a 16/18, as evidenced in that video.
I feel for her, I've been there when I've gained weight and my old clothes in a 12 still fit (obviously because they've been stretched 🤦‍♀️) and when shopping I'd be blaming the shops saying "oh god, new looks tit for sizing isn't it no way am I a 16!"
Until reality hit one day and I got a grip.
She looks so much nicer when the clothes fit her and she's not dressing like a 20 year old size 6 Instagram model.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did anyone actually see the size of the denim shorts claiming to be a 14 😂😱not a chance they were at least a size 18 unless my phone is seeing double 🤪🤣

Maisymeow has made me spit my coffee out her insta post from last night sitting in the hairdressers advertising her hairdresser and #gifted , that explains a lot clearly the shop junior experimenting with the dye jobs on it that look burnt 😭or maybe it’s just her filters 😱nope maisy think we will pass on your recommendation until we are sure 🤣🤣
No way those shorts were a 14. She is totally in denial. Wish she’d just accept her true size

Those YouTube vlogs are so basic... like the 2.5day break in Tenerife? Theeeee most basic hotel room, yet we get a 'tour', with commentary about how the white bathroom is 'sooooo gorgeous and EFFECTIVE'... is she for real? Are we supposed to be impressed by this crap? Most of the British population visit a hotel room like that at least once a year...hardly lonely planet material. Most people who visit proper high end places don't behave in her smug manner... she totally ridicules herself. Genuinely mortified for her.

• Haha
Just watched the latest haul 🙈🙈🙈 and concur with everything already said 😂😂😂
1. Those shorts are at least a 16!
2. Her commentary is diabolical - her having studied a fashion related degree, i'm cringing - the china tea cup reference to describe the top 🙈😂😂 ffs Ash, you're some buzz pal!!
3. Just the state of her overall, the dubious fashion choices, the delusion of being a size 12 edgy fashionista, the brazen narcissism, the constant consumerism for validation, its all so very tragic.
4. Noted the amount of ads on the vlog, Shall be the last I watch. I'll stick to watching her thirsty tripe on Flogstagram as a non-follower 👍

Those YouTube vlogs are so basic... like the 2.5day break in Tenerife? Theeeee most basic hotel room, yet we get a 'tour', with commentary about how the white bathroom is 'sooooo gorgeous and EFFECTIVE'... is she for real? Are we supposed to be impressed by this crap? Most of the British population visit a hotel room like that at least once a year...hardly lonely planet material. Most people who visit proper high end places don't behave in her smug manner... she totally ridicules herself. Genuinely mortified for her.
THIS 😍😂😂

She is utterly deluded, its painful to watch eh 🙈 but oh so entertaining for fodder 😂

Yikes, not sure why my two individual messages above have been combined in one 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just watched the latest haul 🙈🙈🙈 and concur with everything already said 😂😂😂
1. Those shorts are at least a 16!
2. Her commentary is diabolical - her having studied a fashion related degree, i'm cringing - the china tea cup reference to describe the top 🙈😂😂 ffs Ash, you're some buzz pal!!
3. Just the state of her overall, the dubious fashion choices, the delusion of being a size 12 edgy fashionista, the brazen narcissism, the constant consumerism for validation, its all so very tragic.
4. Noted the amount of ads on the vlog, Shall be the last I watch. I'll stick to watching her thirsty tripe on Flogstagram as a non-follower 👍

THIS 😍😂😂

She is utterly deluded, its painful to watch eh 🙈 but oh so entertaining for fodder 😂

Yikes, not sure why my two individual messages above have been combined in one 🤪

And the shorts are still far too tight on her. 🙈

She’s got terrible taste in clothes.

I did laugh when she was talking about the shorts - saying you could dress them up with trainers. Eh?! Since when was shorts & trainers considered dressed up?!!

Also - the belt she was going on about “this is a small and it fits me perfectly” oh away and chase yourself Ash!!!!! The constant lies about what size she wears is starting to wear a bit thin. She’s very obviously not a size 12 (definitely not in Primark sizing) but she keeps trying to maintain that she is. It’s like, we can all see what you look like - no one is buying this “im a size 12” chat. Give it up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She gyrated her mahoosive arse in front of us on her pitiful cleaning vlog, ya know, the one where she enlightened us to the game changing floor cleaner for her unprecedented bedroom flooring 🙄 🙈 nowt wrong with a fat arse but its her delusion thats frightening, she clearly doesn't entertain reality! Her and her ilk are an embarrassment to humanity 🤢

Cue her rushing to Braehead at first light tmoz to buy the shorts in a 14 to show the gram 🙈
She might even pick up more size 6 tops with innovative fabric buttons and china tea cup prints, i'm well jel!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.