Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don't know where I read it was 400k, must have imagined it. 100k makes a big difference to the size of house/area to live in. I was wondering why they didn't buy in Bearsden, could just imagine Ash saying I'm from Bearsden don't you know, lol.
Her house in Bishopbriggs was lovely, they definitely should have bought a do-er upper.
If it was in bearsden it defintely would have been 400k. My husband is from there and wouldn’t move back because it’s harder to get into town living there rather than bishopbriggs which has just as good a high school. Totally agree she wants to be a Glasgow housewife/WAG type 😂 honestly don’t know what she will do when her kids are older she did say the dream would be to stay off work until the kids are at school.

Reactions: 3
From my observations Ella has had her ears pierced since she was a tiny little baba!!! I cannot believe someone would choose to have this done to their baby, it's so cruel and unneccesary... unless of course, they want the baby to be a prop! 🧐

Reactions: 6
From my observations Ella has had her ears pierced since she was a tiny little baba!!! I cannot believe someone would choose to have this done to their baby, it's so cruel and unneccesary... unless of course, they want the baby to be a prop! 🧐
Thousands of people have their babies ears pierced, maybe it's tradition in her family, you don't know. this is tattle not mumsnet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Thousands of people have their babies ears pierced, maybe it's tradition in her family, you don't know. this is tattle not mumsnet.
'A family tradition'... to pierce a tiny babies ears. I don't know what chavtastic family traditions you have but this ain't one of mine. Thanks for your observations about the forum I am on..! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'A family tradition'... to pierce a tiny babies ears. I don't know what chavtastic family traditions you have but this ain't one of mine. Thanks for your observations about the forum I am on..! Lol.
It's not a tradition I have nor will it ever be, you rude moron, I'm just saying that that is a personal decision and absolutely nothing to do with you! Chavtastic? What an absolute imbecile you are, say what you want about Ash Reid but to go on and insult thousands of mothers and me personally is ridiculous

• Wow
  • Haha
It's not a tradition I have nor will it ever be, you rude moron, I'm just saying that that is a personal decision and absolutely nothing to do with you! Chavtastic? What an absolute imbecile you are, say what you want about Ash Reid but to go on and insult thousands of mothers and me personally is ridiculous
Look, you very clearly do not have the ability to articulate yourself without name calling. Which leads me to believe that you quite simply are chavtastic as I suspected from your initial comment. I really find it difficult to reason with a half wit who believes I have insulted 'thousands of mothers' who chose to modify their children's bodies by piercing their ears. Get off your soapbox... Word of advice, have a look at some of the posts you have liked or commented on as per your account- demonstrates you, my dear, are the 'imbecile' and the spiteful 'moron'. Thank you for the entertainment, sweetheart 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
“I’m going to go ahead”. Wow she needs to widen the vocabulary she must say this in excess of ten times in her recent video 😒🙄. Poor wean can’t sit on the bed as it disturbs the show cushions. Get a life ash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest cleaning video.... it’s never been more evident that she is not a size 14! Just wish she would admit it, buy a 16, and look lovely!!

Reactions: 5
Her latest cleaning video.... it’s never been more evident that she is not a size 14! Just wish she would admit it, buy a 16, and look lovely!!
👍 SPOT ON, squeezes herself into 12/14's 😂🙈 shes a large 16 and utterly deluded 🤪
Ffs using kitchen roll to polish taps, the green polishing cloth does a fab job of this 🙄

A serious bug bear of mine with all these fraudsters - when making the beds, they never, ever take the duvet off to straighten the sheet underneath 😩😩😩 i could never just straighten the duvet 🤪

• Heart
She’s really pretty especially without Botox etc. Like her dress but don’t get the belt basically at her boobs

Reactions: 1
Well done Ash, by sizing up you've managed to wear a really flattering dress and look lovely! Numbers on a tag don't matter, it's about the fit, especially in places like Primark where they're notoriously small made.

Reactions: 10
She looked so much better in her latest post because she wore the correct size for once. She needs to stop saying she sized up because of her big chest, the 12/14 was too tight on her big chest........ no, no, it was just too tight for your body! Not just your chest. Stop worrying about a number on a ticket!

Reactions: 4
Dress is ok, at least it fits her.
Hate the tacky belt and hate the chavvy cropped white denim jacket. Not keen on the shoes personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she would ever put princess Ella in a pair of £14.99 deichmann shoes for going to school 🙄

• Haha
See if I here her say without further a due il get on in another vlog il scream😱🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon Ash would have been earning similar money in her peak (it’s a crowded market now so they won’t be earning close to that now). It’s a small amount for selling your kids’ soul to the internet #getajob #giveyourkidsalife

• Heart
Such a small price for selling your soul to the devil and having a camera rammed into your kids' faces at all times!

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for the kids it’s like performing monkeys some of the time , not right ☹poor wee souls don’t get 5 mins some days !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.