Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock. A haul - everything a size 14 but things don’t fit her. Blaming the sizing.

Why doesn’t it compute with her that she’s not a 14? Sure she was at some point. But not now. Especially after a holiday!

Reactions: 7
The latest haul was a belter, Ash hen you look like a stuffed sausage and no wonder the size 12/14 stuff never fitted! Embrace your true size!

• Haha
I haven’t watched the haul, I would say she looked a size 14?? Usually she’s buying 10s and 12s!!

Shock. A haul - everything a size 14 but things don’t fit her. Blaming the sizing.

Why doesn’t it compute with her that she’s not a 14? Sure she was at some point. But not now. Especially after a holiday!
Such a joke.

If what you are trying to fit into, doesn’t fit then it’s TOO SMALL FOR YOU LOVE! You need to size up. She’s easily a size 16 any day of the week and she would look infinitely better if she just wore clothes that fit and flatter her rather than her vanity taking over and her squeezing herself into smaller clothes and bulging out of them.

Such a joke.

If what you are trying to fit into, doesn’t fit then it’s TOO SMALL FOR YOU LOVE! You need to size up. She’s easily a size 16 any day of the week and she would look infinitely better if she just wore clothes that fit and flatter her rather than her vanity taking over and her squeezing herself into smaller clothes and bulging out of them.
I do feel for her a bit, it took me AGES to admit that the size I was in my head wasn't the size i actually was!! But as everyone has said- once I did start buying the right size, I looked SO much better!!

Reactions: 1
I’m getting a bit bored of her saying the sizing is off on pretty much everything she tries on - no, you need a bigger size. She said the maxi dress was so comfy, that’s because it was loose and she hadn’t squeezed into it. I really wish she would just embrace her size and stop trying to kid herself.

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame cos as we’ve said before there’s nothing wrong with her figure if she just dressed to suit her shape- I’m cringing when I see her getting our crop tops or talking about tucking T-shirts’ into her bra 🙈🙈 that maxi dress looked good but when she put the boxy jumper over it I was like noooooooo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just coming on too see what people thought of the latest😱 the fact that nothing fits her aside... how much does she love herself!!? Also the little cropped top that was £3 in sale... was a size 16. At first i though oh god no. But it actually flattered her chest so much!!

Note to self ash: size is just a number!

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the haul, I would say she looked a size 14?? Usually she’s buying 10s and 12s!!
Yeh I agree. I’ve recently gone from a 14 to 16 (thanks to breastfeeding night munching 🙈) and she’s definitely smaller than me, probs more like what I used to be.

Reactions: 2
Hi I’m new here.. but I don’t understand why you would film a clothing haul when nothing fitted you 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Frankly, she looks awful. Like a stuffed sausage in most of the items. She strikes me as being so conceited and vain. Wish I had an ounce of her delusional confidence. Her life is very average yet she appears so boastful about mediocre things... a sign of someone who doesn't have much class. Why would ANYONE want to emulate her style is beyond me... 🤢 cringeworthy!

Reactions: 4
Yeh I agree. I’ve recently gone from a 14 to 16 (thanks to breastfeeding night munching 🙈) and she’s definitely smaller than me, probs more like what I used to be.
She’s not a 14. The fact that nothing In a 14 ever fits her properly proves that

Those hideous 'Mom' jeans wouldn't look good on anyone. She has zero sense of style..! I wonder if PC Fra (🤣🤣🤣) takes the staged photos of her!

Those hideous 'Mom' jeans wouldn't look good on anyone. She has zero sense of style..! I wonder if PC Fra (🤣🤣🤣) takes the staged photos of her!
They are so cheap looking, just awful! They wouldn't flatter any figure. She should really go and see a personal stylist for tips on what to wear. The way she flashes the cash I'm sure she could afford it!

Reactions: 3
Why does she always pose with her legs so far apart in these staged pics 😂😂. It’s so random

• Haha
They are so cheap looking, just awful! They wouldn't flatter any figure. She should really go and see a personal stylist for tips on what to wear. The way she flashes the cash I'm sure she could afford it!
I wouldn't wear them to put the bins out! 😎😁
Hahaha I know but that's what the 'lifestyle' she wants us to think she has. In reality it's likely probably earning below average wage, whilst maxing out her credit cards... PC FRA 😝 ain't on footballer money! Nothing wrong with not being loaded but her lame attempt of being a real house wife makes me laugh so much... remember the house tour! Haha... so basic and classless! A new build that you couldn't swing a cat in..! All Hail Mama Reid. She's made it! NOOOOOOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah you're probably right about the credit cards. I'm surprised they went for a new build. Especially when I read on here where it is! They could have got a beautiful house in a far better area around here for the 400k they paid.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah you're probably right about the credit cards. I'm surprised they went for a new build. Especially when I read on here where it is! They could have got a beautiful house in a far better area around here for the 400k they paid.
It was around the 300k mark. We also looked in Torrance at that development. I also saw her old house on right move and she sold it for 200k after buying it for a lot less then doing it all up. She’d be so much better buying a do-er upper they done a great job. They’ve made a lot on their old house in bishopbriggs but then struggled to get a mortgage on the Torrance new build mind she spoke about it taking weeks. I think it was to do with her YouTube income it’s not stable at all. She’s barely working with any brands now.

Reactions: 5
Oh I don't know where I read it was 400k, must have imagined it. 100k makes a big difference to the size of house/area to live in. I was wondering why they didn't buy in Bearsden, could just imagine Ash saying I'm from Bearsden don't you know, lol.
Her house in Bishopbriggs was lovely, they definitely should have bought a do-er upper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.