Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they not drinking on the holiday? The cheap miniatures as they didn’t want pay for expensive drinks. Ash has said when Ella is at school would be the ‘time’ for another baby. Just having had the garden done...how much is it Channel Mum pay for a birth video? Lauren has just had Willis and Eilidh had Marcus, so a bit of broodiness maybe?

Reactions: 3
Didn't she just get that treatment on her stomach though? Surely not pregnancy safe. We were saying earlier in this thread like she was planning np 3 talking about the coil and all that...fair enough. Bit then to go and promote a treatment for your stomach????
I
Don’t think that treatment would be pregnancy safe. I think all the fillers on her face her big teeth, just makes her face look really puffy and disproportionate. I know it’s sounds like I’m bashing her looks but she just looked far better with out all that stuff

I
Don’t think that treatment would be pregnancy safe. I think all the fillers on her face her big teeth, just makes her face look really puffy and disproportionate. I know it’s sounds like I’m bashing her looks but she just looked far better with out all that stuff
I agree, she looked far better a year or more ago, all that work makes her look puffy, she's such an odd shape body wise too.....like sponge bob.....all square, if she wore better clothes, more flattering styles, had less work done on her face she could look so much better as shes an attractive girl, scary how she has already had so much done at such a young age, in ten years time she's gonna look closer to 50 than 40 :/

I agree, she looked far better a year or more ago, all that work makes her look puffy, she's such an odd shape body wise too.....like sponge bob.....all square, if she wore better clothes, more flattering styles, had less work done on her face she could look so much better as shes an attractive girl, scary how she has already had so much done at such a young age, in ten years time she's gonna look closer to 50 than 40 :/
What she doesn’t get is, when you get fillers/Botox/ lips/ teeth and your brows semi perm. You go less with the make up. If you later the make up on like she does it’s gives a really harsh look.

Reactions: 2
What she doesn’t get is, when you get fillers/Botox/ lips/ teeth and your brows semi perm. You go less with the make up. If you later the make up on like she does it’s gives a really harsh look.
totally agree, she needs a make under for sure

Someone on here said she reminded them of methadone mick. Which is so true. Why would you do that to your teeth 😎

• Haha
Someone on here said she reminded them of methadone mick. Which is so true. Why would you do that to your teeth 😎
This was me! I actually feel bad because at the end of the day it's the dentists fault they look so bad. I was watching her last story and those two prominent teeth on either side (next to the k9s I think?) They actually drag on her bottom lip 😨 so not only are her teeth too big and jutting out over the bottom set, they are so wide and oddly shaped for her mouth it affects her speech!! And again I'll say not a great ad for the dentist! She could of course put her hand in her pocket and pau to get them sorted by a decent dentist...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That oak tree place in Kirky do all these fridge door teeth but the thing is people actually want it and ask for them!!! So it’s not really the dentists fault and other dentists just laugh and feel it’s more work for them to fix. I watched that vlog years ago and she didn’t get numbed up so no drilling was done to her teeth underneath that’s why it’s so bulky they’re just stuck on. She should really get them taken off it’s totally changed her face and profile too like horsey.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
[
That oak tree place in Kirky do all these fridge door teeth but the thing is people actually want it and ask for them!!! So it’s not really the dentists fault and other dentists just laugh and feel it’s more work for them to fix. I watched that vlog years ago and she didn’t get numbed up so no drilling was done to her teeth underneath that’s why it’s so bulky they’re just stuck on. She should really get them taken off it’s totally changed her face and profile too like horsey.
It’s like comedy teeth you stick on at Halloween

• Haha
Back her holidays during this night and at 8am she’s away for the monthly free facial/peel! Who does that? 🙄

Reactions: 4
[

It’s like comedy teeth you stick on at Halloween
I usually keep my mummy floggers/instagrabbers comments to myself/Tattle. I had to pull up her holiday vlog to show my husband, siblings and extended family her new teeth...I just kept thinking, it cannot be just me?! They were politer than me but agreed it was a bad dental job.
Like we keep saying, Ash is a pretty girl, just sad to see her so young and with a need to get all this work done.

Back her holidays during this night and at 8am she’s away for the monthly free facial/peel! Who does that? 🙄
Is that how desperate she is for a freebie?? I’m getting Peels done at the moment not at Elaine Shape, but the lady doing mine has advised me to wait two weeks after I come back from my holidays as my skin may be slightly more sensitive because it’s been exposed to the sun. But your right who the hell goes for a facial straight after holiday, usually you’ve got the kids to sort washings to put on and generally you are knackered especially since Ash has had two trips back to back. I still think she has a cleaner at the new house, if she does good on her. If she doesn’t share your secrets Ash on how your house is immaculate and your hardly ever home

is shocking how she has changed, I put her vlogs in oldest to newest order and yes we all change but even looking at the ones from a year ago she even sounds different, check out her new teeth one and the comments on it.......they look like tic tacs 😂

• Haha

Maybe the joke about conference call between channel mum's has generated let's all do woe is me posts highlighting nasty trolls and boost engagment strategy.

Is she wearing 2 bikini tops??

There are such things as bathing suits you know. Sorry but if you have to wear 2 bikinis wouldn’t you just be more comfortable wearing an all in one with support 🙄

Is she wearing 2 bikini tops??

There are such things as bathing suits you know. Sorry but if you have to wear 2 bikinis wouldn’t you just be more comfortable wearing an all in one with support 🙄
oh jeez looks like it yes! Ash if you need a double hit to strap your puppies down its time for much, much more support!

Reactions: 1
It’s the style of the bikini top, Ash mentioned it in the swimwear haul she did.
Which makes me think, how are you banging on about body positivity and hash tagging the motherhooding rawmamaness out of it for engagement...while how you pose for pics and your constant ‘apologies’ and justification for having a bit of a bloated tummy say you are not embracing your body you claim to love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.