Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to delete my comment because I wasn’t convinced it wouldn’t out my friend.
Instead, I will just say that I think Ash should be more conscious of what she’s putting out on the internet and how it affects her husband in his job. Im Sure if he worked in a call centre it wouldn’t be an issue, but he doesn’t, and she needs to think about who can see that.

Reactions: 4
Is she still claiming to be a size 12 after that tummy pic...🤔

Had to delete my comment because I wasn’t convinced it wouldn’t out my friend.
Instead, I will just say that I think Ash should be more conscious of what she’s putting out on the internet and how it affects her husband in his job. Im Sure if he worked in a call centre it wouldn’t be an issue, but he doesn’t, and she needs to think about who can see that.
I think it's a valid point, my best friends husband is a cop and he had social media training at work where they advised the whole family keep their social media private. You dont want any nutters being able to track them down or identify his family- especially if shes flaunting expensive things in their home!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is she still claiming to be a size 12 after that tummy pic...🤔

I think it's a valid point, my best friends husband is a cop and he had social media training at work where they advised the whole family keep their social media private. You dont want any nutters being able to track them down or identify his family- especially if shes flaunting expensive things in their home!!
She’s not a size 12. She may buy size 12 clothes but she is not a 12. I’d say she’s at least a 14/16.
The irony is, if she would just wear the correct size she would look so much better!

Reactions: 8
Don't imagine Fra will bother to much about Ash's body being on show for everyone to see . Their whole life is plastered world wide . Imagine everyone knowing you get your meals , furniture , curtains , clothes , toys , all Ash's cosmetic treatments for FREE !!
For him been a cop it's absolutely disgusting that he's allowing his kids to be on any social media ( unless it's private like his FB --- Mr D ) and to actually make a living from them . They are becoming greedy like the Meldrums anything for money

Reactions: 6
I've just had a thought, I don't know how it works with partners etc, but police and nurses etc aren't supposed to accept gifts and are supposed to declare if someone's bought them a coffee aren't they? To prevent bribes and corruption? How does that work with Ash/Fra dynamic then? Surely if someone knows them and loves locally and is a bit of a wrong un they could bribe ash with something for fra to look the other way? 🧐 or am I over thinking? I'm extremely tired today so it's possible 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My days.

Today’s outfit. 🙈

Too tight white jeans and a cropped low cut top......

She just doesn’t do anything to help herself does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My days.

Today’s outfit. 🙈

Too tight white jeans and a cropped low cut top......

She just doesn’t do anything to help herself does she?!
It's god awful isn't it 😆 it's pissing of rain in Glasgow too so hardly appropriate. Don't suppose she'll be leaving the house anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen today's outfit. Does she think she's on love island??
It’s cheap & tacky looking enough to be on love island. Wouldn’t look good on anyone other than a 5’10 size 6 model.
She’s delusional if she looks in the mirror and thinks it’s a flattering outfit. Her husband needs to stop pandering to her, he’s letting her make a fool of herself.

• Haha
I think it's the jeans that look especially awful, they're see through? You can see every single lump, bump, flaw. And they're too tight🤦‍♀️ how she's still got her circulation going is beyond me!

• Haha
Todays shambolic outfit 😂😂😂 Fra's taking the piss hen or he needs lenses in his fake frames 😂😂😂

She is beyond deluded, still, comedy gold for us, i'm howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's the jeans that look especially awful, they're see through? You can see every single lump, bump, flaw. And they're too tight🤦‍♀️ how she's still got her circulation going is beyond me!
The jeans are just horrible.
Far too tight like you say, showing off every bit of her belly, see through - just the absolute worst type of thing she could have worn. They don’t suit her figure at all. The top is too low cut (can see her bra/boobs) and the style doesn’t suit the jeans either.
She needs to get real and start dressing properly. I’m all for feeling good about your body and all of that but you have to be realistic about it.

Reactions: 2
Even if the outfit did fit properly it’s hardly the sort of thing to wear when you’re just at home with two little kids is it? Those white jeans would be dirty in no time!

Ash listen to the voice in your head, Fra needs to go to spec savers. The amount of money she spends on clothes an a monthly basis and she can’t ever wear a decent outfit, she went fae a golden girl at the weekend to a love island wannabe a few days later with granny under wear in between.

Can I also add what really pissed me off about the bra n pants post🙄 she thinks she’s empowering woman to be them selfs and embrace there bodies. Naw hen you’ve got your under crackers out so you can get a free treatment from Laura. It’s not empowering woman to pimp there kids out to make a fast buck. It’s not empowering woman to make them feel like crap about there homes because you probs practically got gifted most contents of your house. Any one else notice she is no longer get big brand work. Every thing she’s doing is for small businesses around Glasgow, and I thing that probably paid in goods and services.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not sure a 4 & 2 year old really understand a ‘suprise’ holiday 🙄 anything for the gram eh Ash.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just watched Ella's birthday party video, at the beginning of the video ash is doing Ella's hair with GHD's.
Is this a normal thing? She turned them on properly too to curl it, not just ran them over after doing her own hair.

Just seems to me like it's damaging the wee lasses hair in the name of vanity.
But then I've never used anything more powerful than a blow drier on a cool setting on my kids hair.
Apologies if I offended anyone that does straighten their children's hair in advance though!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.