Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched Ella's birthday party video, at the beginning of the video ash is doing Ella's hair with GHD's.
Is this a normal thing? She turned them on properly too to curl it, not just ran them over after doing her own hair.

Just seems to me like it's damaging the wee lasses hair in the name of vanity.
But then I've never used anything more powerful than a blow drier on a cool setting on my kids hair.
Apologies if I offended anyone that does straighten their children's hair in advance though!
I used to curl my little girls hair if she wanted it, only really for special occasions though, so very rare!

Reactions: 4
Fair enough. I just think she's a bit young to have GHD's on her hair, they're like 200° aren't they? I must be just old fashioned 🤣
I've never had GHDs, just used the curler on a really low setting- barely curled it but she loved it. Definitely doesn't need 200° of heat, hopefully not on a regular basis!!

Reactions: 3
I've just watched Ella's birthday party video, at the beginning of the video ash is doing Ella's hair with GHD's.
Is this a normal thing? She turned them on properly too to curl it, not just ran them over after doing her own hair.

Just seems to me like it's damaging the wee lasses hair in the name of vanity.
But then I've never used anything more powerful than a blow drier on a cool setting on my kids hair.
Apologies if I offended anyone that does straighten their children's hair in advance though!
No I’m the same, I refuse to use heat on my kids hair, there’s no need.

She’s looking lovely in her holiday stories. Actually really like what she’s wearing for a change!

Reactions: 2
OMG I’ve just watched the swimwear video and 100% agree with what’s been said. The love island style bikinis just do nothing for her and everything was too small! She’s not a size 12. Probably not even a 14. You can’t complain about how bikini bottoms cut in when you’re wearing at least two sizes too small.

She could have looked amazing in a super glam, well fitting swimsuit. But she’s squashed herself into too small bikinis and dental floss swimsuits for the sake of pretending to be body confident.

Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, I've got big boobs too and I either spend a months wages at freya or bravissimo, or pop down Asda for a £6 t-shirt style special 👌
God, poor ash can't win lately can she, shite outfits and we're even slating her underwear 😂😂
I’m the same, bravissimo for me and my bras look quite damn pretty, even if I do say so myself lol.

She could win by keeping her bra to herself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her latest amazon haul. Why is she trying to copy the way Emily Norris talks! Also what a loads of pish about the puddle jumpers, there good don’t get me wrong I use them for my ASN son but she has no excuse to have not started Ella in some sort of swimming lessons by now! Charlie I get he’s still wee. But Ella she has no excuse for and we know she’s not short of a bob or two so she and Fra can def afford it

In her latest amazon haul. Why is she trying to copy the way Emily Norris talks!
I thought of Emily Norris as soon as I saw the video pop up as recommended. Oh aye, an Amazon haul to help us all...how very kind of you Ash. All this stuff that is so useful...to you getting your 10% commission. Love how these glorified QVC presenters think they are celebs.

I thought of Emily Norris as soon as I saw the video pop up as recommended. Oh aye, an Amazon haul to help us all...how very kind of you Ash. All this stuff that is so useful...to you getting your 10% commission. Love how these glorified QVC presenters think they are celebs.

Why are they all doing amazon hauls in the last few days. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some sort of working relationship with them

Mind that cringey valentines gift idea video 😂😂 scared to watch this new one!

Also loving Lauren’s new living room! She has such lovely taste! Looks so much better than Ash’s neutrals.

Anyone else feel ash looks pregnant in her latest video? She does say she’s bloated but she looks very rounded!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel ash looks pregnant in her latest video? She does say she’s bloated but she looks very rounded!
In one of them definitely! The pink long dress. Theses dresses are so much better and flattering for her than her last haul for eilidhs wedding.

**disclaimer** I’m not body shaming** but an old blog from a year ago came up on my you tube recommendations. And what the hell has happened to her in the space of a year?? She had put on a lot of weight. Yet she living the healthy lifestyle now with the trainer n all. I was intrigued to look through her insta and it’s plain to see in her pics too

Reactions: 1
**disclaimer** I’m not body shaming** but an old blog from a year ago came up on my you tube recommendations. And what the hell has happened to her in the space of a year?? She had put on a lot of weight. Yet she living the healthy lifestyle now with the trainer n all. I was intrigued to look through her insta and it’s plain to see in her pics too
She might be on contraception that doesn’t agree with her. I’m not sure if she’s ever mentioned what she’s using? I had the implant for 3 years and I’ve put on a lot of weight but I never really noticed and just thought I was eating too much and being lazy. But I’ve been off it for a few months now and the weight is dropping off and I don’t feel hungry all the time.

She might be on contraception that doesn’t agree with her. I’m not sure if she’s ever mentioned what she’s using? I had the implant for 3 years and I’ve put on a lot of weight but I never really noticed and just thought I was eating too much and being lazy. But I’ve been off it for a few months now and the weight is dropping off and I don’t feel hungry all the time.
I’m sure she got the coil removed? So nothing, baby number 3 soon I think

Yeah I think she might be pregnant too.
Didn't she just get that treatment on her stomach though? Surely not pregnancy safe. We were saying earlier in this thread like she was planning np 3 talking about the coil and all that...fair enough. Bit then to go and promote a treatment for your stomach????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.