Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for engagement by asking for ideas on where to store garden cushion ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ IN THE FECKING OTHER PART OF THE GARAGE YA TOTAL BEGGY MELT ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Begging for engagement by asking for ideas on where to store garden cushion ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ IN THE FECKING OTHER PART OF THE GARAGE YA TOTAL BEGGY MELT ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Was just about to say, is she really asking where to store garden cushions?!
She'll be asking how we wipe our arses next like ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said sheโ€™s ditching the plastic plates for the kids.. presumably not for environmental reasons when the prior story was all the stuff wrapped in plastic from Poundland ๐Ÿ™ˆ

No way in hell is she 26...looks way into her 30s or early 40s even...jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes guys, she is indeed 26!

Although, I've never seen her birth certificate come to think of it ๐Ÿคฃ
I thought she was a couple of years older than me when I first found her, and I'm 29 now.
Prime example of how too much Botox and fillers ages you

Reactions: 6
The dug Lola no longer fits into her #Luxe ๐Ÿ™ˆ lifestyle, its exhibiting uncouth behaviour, the dug doesnt realise its owners a content creator and thus a certain level of pseudo-perfection must be displayed at all times. Come on Lola, 10+ shits a day is ruining the ambience of the likely undeclared #gifted garden! Que the nappy becoming a permanent feature of the dugs rear end, its incontinence issues will be the reason of course, nowt to do with skid marked artifical grass ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Aw I found the insta story about Lola quite amusing!!! Yous take stuff too seriously on here!

Reactions: 1
The dug Lola no longer fits into her #Luxe ๐Ÿ™ˆ lifestyle, its exhibiting uncouth behaviour, the dug doesnt realise its owners a content creator and thus a certain level of pseudo-perfection must be displayed at all times. Come on Lola, 10+ shits a day is ruining the ambience of the likely undeclared #gifted garden! Que the nappy becoming a permanent feature of the dugs rear end, its incontinence issues will be the reason of course, nowt to do with skid marked artifical grass ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Never mind the dug the wean Charlie doesnโ€™t know his mawโ€™s a style luxe guru on insta. And he needs to be more like his big sis Elโ€™s and play ball woth maw bear

Reactions: 3
Todayโ€™s outfit tops them all. Those trousers ๐Ÿ™ˆ itโ€™s not the kids that are making you look short itโ€™s those monstrosities! How on earth could you look in the mirror( or at the photo ) and think thatโ€™s a good look? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Great bikini choice this morning. Supports her in all the right places and looks flattering on her. Credit where credit is due, Iโ€™m big busted and around the same age as her and finding a supportive bikini can be a nightmare, wish she had done more like that in the vlog too.

Reactions: 8
Great bikini choice this morning. Supports her in all the right places and looks flattering on her. Credit where credit is due, Iโ€™m big busted and around the same age as her and finding a supportive bikini can be a nightmare, wish she had done more like that in the vlog too.
That bikini is spot on for her!!

That treatment thatโ€™s sheโ€™s had on her tummy looks great!! I need to sign myself up!

Iโ€™ve been having it on my thighs and bum from the same place, itโ€™s pricey as sadly Iโ€™m not #gifted such things but itโ€™s definitely working!

I used to really like Ash but I'm slowly seeing the light with her. I see she's hanging around with Sarah Hayes now ๐Ÿ™„ thought Fra was a big rangers man? Can't see him being too thrilled with that but guess she'll do anything to he rubbing shoulders with the minor celebs. Feel sorry for wee Ella, she dresses that wee girl like she's 25 and the way she has her posing is just wrong! Let her be a kid ffs.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Ash but I'm slowly seeing the light with her. I see she's hanging around with Sarah Hayes now ๐Ÿ™„ thought Fra was a big rangers man? Can't see him being too thrilled with that but guess she'll do anything to he rubbing shoulders with the minor celebs. Feel sorry for wee Ella, she dresses that wee girl like she's 25 and the way she has her posing is just wrong! Let her be a kid ffs.
Who is she? I'm thinking she might be a Celtic players other half? Does she know her from the dancing or do they live on the same street? I'm pure nosey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Who is she? I'm thinking she might be a Celtic players other half? Does she know her from the dancing or do they live on the same street? I'm pure nosey ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah she is married to Celtic player Jonny Hayes who also played for Aberdeen and Inverness

its Weird how she hasnโ€™t posted much of the Laura porter shoot? I feel like boycotting my Laura porter sessions and if age starts getting treatments at niche now. Iโ€™m not going there either anymore. Ash has no integrity and just jumps about Glasgow grabbing all the freebies

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.