Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the style of the bikini top, Ash mentioned it in the swimwear haul she did.
Which makes me think, how are you banging on about body positivity and hash tagging the motherhooding rawmamaness out of it for engagement...while how you pose for pics and your constant ‘apologies’ and justification for having a bit of a bloated tummy say you are not embracing your body you claim to love.
yep! could that photo have been any more posed??

Reactions: 3

Maybe the joke about conference call between channel mum's has generated let's all do woe is me posts highlighting nasty trolls and boost engagment strategy.
She looks like she’s breathing in so hard she might pass out! 😂

Reactions: 2
She actually looks nice in that photo.
Not that bikini, that's horrendous, but figure wise, she just looks like a normal woman. She just wears the wrong stuff for her shape, she's quite straight up and down, but the has the big boobs(fake?) So it's quite easy for her to look dumpy.

Reactions: 5
Aw I hate saying this but she really should have sizes up on that dress for the wedding, but actually she shouldn’t be wearing that colour to a wedding. Hopefully it’s more pink in real life and just edited to look white!

Reactions: 4
Aw I hate saying this but she really should have sizes up on that dress for the wedding, but actually she shouldn’t be wearing that colour to a wedding. Hopefully it’s more pink in real life and just edited to look white!
To quote Greidy - she doesnt need to size up, its the style of the dress that makes her look like a squashed sausage 😂😂😂
Totes deluded 🙄
Cant understand why shes desperate to lose the chub all of a sudden (well jel of Meldrum no doubt 🙄). If anything, her and the hubster should have shaped up for their wedding, instead of thigh chubbing up the aisle like a couple a bloated, dumpy chubsters, squeezing the too small rings onto cumberlands 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with big Fra’s fake glasses 🙈 Bet Ash thinks he looks the dogs bollocks in them but I’m sorry, you look like a joke big man!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate it when people go to a wedding and make it all about them. It's not your bleeping day, love!

looking at her past few grid photos she really really gets it wrong with clothes, she could look so much better yet seems to favour outfits clearly too small that make her look dumpy, her make up for the wedding looked amazing but the dress looked like she was dressing to match Ella, Ash needs a stylist asap!

looking at her past few grid photos she really really gets it wrong with clothes, she could look so much better yet seems to favour outfits clearly too small that make her look dumpy, her make up for the wedding looked amazing but the dress looked like she was dressing to match Ella, Ash needs a stylist asap!
For the love of god some one get this woman a stylist. She looks like a o.a.p In that dress she could be mistaken for the mother of the bride and yet again 2 sizes to small. Next thread tittle 2 sizes to small greidy

• Haha
I think she’s wearing a Zara dress? I seen 2 people wear it to a wedding I was at yesterday. Agree again a size bigger would have been perfect I actually think she looks really nice. It’s more nude/pink it’s just her editing making it look white.

It’s a gorgeous dress but does look very restricted. Aside from that she looked really lovely.

Reactions: 3
My next gripe. The way she dresses Ella. That girl is 4! 4!!! Not 18! How does a 4 year old even know how to pose the way she does! Pull a camera out in front of my 4 year old and she pulls out the biggest Cheese face. Teeth, gums, all on show 😂
Doesn’t get nursery tell her to dress Ella in leggings and a T-shirt when there? I don’t think Iv ever seen Ella in anything a normal 4 year old would be running about in. Although Iv never seen Ella running about getting messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My next gripe. The way she dresses Ella. That girl is 4! 4!!! Not 18! How does a 4 year old even know how to pose the way she does! Pull a camera out in front of my 4 year old and she pulls out the biggest Cheese face. Teeth, gums, all on show 😂
Doesn’t get nursery tell her to dress Ella in leggings and a T-shirt when there? I don’t think Iv ever seen Ella in anything a normal 4 year old would be running about in. Although Iv never seen Ella running about getting messy.
💯 this! I actually find it a bit obscene the way she dresses her and makes her pose like an adult. She is 4 years old!! The photo of Ella on her grid posing in the very adult looking playsuit makes me feel uneasy. I am a teacher and see first hand the kids that are exposed to too many adult things at a young age - whether that be language, adult conversation, clothes, YouTube etc. It can be quite frightening how these kids miss out on a childhood.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
💯 this! I actually find it a bit obscene the way she dresses her and makes her pose like an adult. She is 4 years old!! The photo of Ella on her grid posing in the very adult looking playsuit makes me feel uneasy. I am a teacher and see first hand the kids that are exposed to too many adult things at a young age - whether that be language, adult conversation, clothes, YouTube etc. It can be quite frightening how these kids miss out on a childhood.
That playsuit is really nice and is the sort of thing I would buy for a child that age to wear to an event (wedding, big family do, christening etc). It is not every day wear! I wonder what will happen when she's a bit older and wants to start wearing her own choices.

That playsuit is really nice and is the sort of thing I would buy for a child that age to wear to an event (wedding, big family do, christening etc). It is not every day wear! I wonder what will happen when she's a bit older and wants to start wearing her own choices.
This is why Ella reminds me of jimmy krankie ( is that how you spell it🤣) she has the face of a baby and she does have very babyish looks for her age my wee girl is the same but the then Ash dresses her way more mature for her age and it’s nust not cute

• Haha
Greidy's mostly undeclared #gifted facials are going well eh 😂😂😂 bet the women she begged them off is livid that she couldn't keep away from Flogstagram long enough for the flair up to disappear 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.