Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked really nice at Ella’s party. I must be an old granny too 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ma gaaaaad..... that party outfit 😯 I dont know what's worse, the pyjama bottoms, the orthopedic looking shoes or the fact that's it all such an odd off white colour that looks like shes spent to long standing in a smoking shelter....I hope she was getting paid to promote it, why the duck else would she wear it? Surely not because she thinks it looks good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ma gaaaaad..... that party outfit 😯 I dont know what's worse, the pyjama bottoms, the orthopedic looking shoes or the fact that's it all such an odd off white colour that looks like shes spent to long standing in a smoking shelter....I hope she was getting paid to promote it, why the duck else would she wear it? Surely not because she thinks it looks good 🤣
This made me laugh 😂
Orthopaedic shoes 😂😂😂 they so are!!! They are like the ones you see advertised on the back of a Sunday newspaper- £19.99 &P&P, comes in a range of old people’s home colours. 🤮
It’s not a good look.
She’s either dressed like an 2 bit hooker from the 80s or she’s dressed like an OAP on a coach tour to the Lake District. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This made me laugh 😂
Orthopaedic shoes 😂😂😂 they so are!!! They are like the ones you see advertised on the back of a Sunday newspaper- £19.99 &P&P, comes in a range of old people’s home colours. 🤮
It’s not a good look.
She’s either dressed like an 2 bit hooker from the 80s or she’s dressed like an OAP on a coach tour to the Lake District. 🙈
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Note to Ash! Just because it’s in Fashion does not mean you should wear it, I thought the whole party was a bit Meh! No offence to any one (it’s ok for you and I to keep it basic) but if your a mum influencers you’d think you’d pull it out the bag, with lots of crafty Diy’s would have made great content. Also see because she gives the gushing Oscar speeches about her kids day in day out the birthday one was a bit redundant

Oh duck she’s got her granny pants out on insta! What the hell would these not people not do for a freebie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not trying to make one person feel normal though. She’s just wanting to show off and get yet another freebie 🙈 Ella looks nothing like Anna saconnes daughter either 🤦🏻‍♀️ that Lauren might work in both shops if people need holidays etc covered. She leads quite an extravagant life with the house renovations, big car, nice clothes funding it working part-time in a shop. Not sure what her hubby does though mind, sure I seen Ash advertise his car valet business before.

Reactions: 2
She’s not trying to make one person feel normal though. She’s just wanting to show off and get yet another freebie 🙈 Ella looks nothing like Anna saconnes daughter either 🤦🏻‍♀️ that Lauren might work in both shops if people need holidays etc covered. She leads quite an extravagant life with the house renovations, big car, nice clothes funding it working part-time in a shop. Not sure what her hubby does though mind, sure I seen Ash advertise his car valet business before.
She’s obsessed with her kids looking like SJ kids 😒. Not the first time she’s likened them, she’s posted a photo before saying that Ella and Charlie look like Emilia and Eduardo. She’s fecking blind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If lilubella is kindly gifting her outfits you'd think it would of been a bit more flattering to entice people to visit their shop .

Ps Ash Ella badly needs her hair cut 💇✂💇✂💇✂💇✂

Reactions: 2
She’s obsessed with her kids looking like SJ kids 😒. Not the first time she’s likened them, she’s posted a photo before saying that Ella and Charlie look like Emilia and Eduardo. She’s fecking blind 🙄
She’s just desperate for a mention of the sj’s So she can get an influx of followers, her views and engagement is quite low.

I think Ash thought the new house would get her loads more followers and her views would go up. With the current economic climate in the uk and job loses left right and centre the last thing people want to see is some splashing the cash. The fact that lots of items are free or gifted makes it worse

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What a total embarrassing thirsty beg she is 😩😩😩 the belly flab pic 🙄🙄🙄 the sheeple actually think she's doing it for female empowerment etc 😡 she makes me sick, praying on peoples vulnerability and low confidence for her own personal gain, its truly despicable, not an ounce of integrity 🤢 that treatment is £100 a session 🤪

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes, my mum did. Over the shoulder boulder holders she called them.
Particularly popular with the over 60's and women with very big boobs that struggle for choice.

Did I see someone say ash has had a boob job?
Whaaaaat😱😱😱 I’d ask for a refund ASAP

Whaaaaat😱😱😱 I’d ask for a refund ASAP
I wonder what Fra’s work colleagues down the cop shop think of his Mrs getting her paps and belly button out for all n sundry. On side ass licker Eilidh’s comment cracked me up under the bra post. STFU Eilidh and look after your weans rather than sticking one in bath all the time, as your too busy creating content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Particularly popular with the over 60's and women with very big boobs that struggle for choice.

I'm sure she said she had a boob job a couple of years ago 🤷🏼‍♀️ I remember wondering at the time whether it was still poss to breastfeed then the son came along and she did so that answered my q.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Is there any need for that bra these days though? My knockers are probably bigger but I don’t steal my grans bras 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there any need for that bra these days though? My knockers are probably bigger but I don’t steal my grans bras 🤣
Nah, I've got big boobs too and I either spend a months wages at freya or bravissimo, or pop down Asda for a £6 t-shirt style special 👌
God, poor ash can't win lately can she, shite outfits and we're even slating her underwear 😂😂

Reactions: 5
It’s laughable- in one breath she’s posting photos of her flabby stomach, telling us all how she’s embracing her body and is happy etc and then she says she having some over priced treatment on it to improve the appearance of said flabby stomach...
Bit of a contradiction there Ash! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.