Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed Lisa Jordan (just Jordan) must have eyes here too, she's suddenly COOKING lol . After people commented she never cooks, must have shares in all the takeaways etc !!!!!! It's hilarious but people will be sucked in - another one that USES her kids too much, cringe, actually saw her little girl in a Shopping centre & recognised her & didn't see Lisa at all, she was walking behind - must say I felt a bit weird for recognising the little girl but it's not me putting her up on Insta constantly
is there a thread on jj? if not then there definitely should be👀

Reactions: 6
Oh I’d say EI will make it their business to get rid of Eeeeefffaaaaa as soon as they can!!

500 redundancies on the cards, I know she’s on mat leave but it doesn’t leave you completely untouchable when they have a good business case.
Just saw this after I commented. 500 redundancies is no joke 😳

Reactions: 1
Not that you’d know it in Corr Castle with the totally OTT party planner for a 2 year olds birthday.... slap in the face to her colleagues who are worried about their finances/futures....
Its tone deaf isn't it? I had no idea Aer Lingus staff were facing such uncertain times.

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh if she is reading this thread. It can’t be easy knowing so many people see through you and so many people who have personally met you have had issues with you, and are now spilling it all and ridiculing you. I think she should just take some time off social media tbh. Quit it with the false shite that everyone sees through anyway. She’s someone I’ve been watching for a while now and I’ve still no actual idea who she is. She seems confused herself too. She should put her phone down, take some time away and focus on herself, Lily and her new baby.

Reactions: 21
What's betting he'll encourage her to quit work and "do Instagram" full time once her maternity is up. He'll be flying high 🛫
I think she pretty much does it as full time as her account can handle. She’s no mua. Her fashion is eh...fast fashion looks which suit herself and she doesn’t really give any tips to followers. She claims to be an amazing cook and even said she considered writing a cookbook before but all we see are boiled eggs in a mug and ham parcels. “Her” mars bar squares and brownie recipes are ripped from someone else. she does her travel and has been given plenty of stays in Ireland for free but internationally she’s not even a drop in the ocean of travel bloggers. She doesn’t vlog or YouTube which is a bad decision as written blogs aren’t as popular anymore. Shes hardly picky over her collabs because she’s done ones with mortgages and savings with banks, house alarms, mattresses (using lily as the selling point) etc anything going whether it suits her or not. She doesn’t have any consistent brand deals other than bperfect but I mean who I sent a ba for them. Well she gets her nappies and Johnson’s for free but 8 years in the game and she isn’t really “it” or had a peak. She’s consistent in regularly putting up her posts and a lot of her followers do like and trust her but overall, she doesn’t have any unique selling point. Without lily she’d really still be tens of thousands of followers behind. Maybe her new product will be life changing even though it’s probably make up or luggage bags or something

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah god that egg in a cup thing drives me mad. She thinks she invented it! I’ve been eating it since the 80s

worse is when she puts up the “recipe”. Put an egg in a cup and smush it. WOW.Groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh if she is reading this thread. It can’t be easy knowing so many people see through you and so many people who have personally met you have had issues with you, and are now spilling it all and ridiculing you. I think she should just take some time off social media tbh. Quit it with the false shite that everyone sees through anyway. She’s someone I’ve been watching for a while now and I’ve still no actual idea who she is. She seems confused herself too. She should put her phone down, take some time away and focus on herself, Lily and her new baby.
Not a chance, she can't and won't walk away now. Her online persona is the centre of her universe, and she's got nothing else going on.
I agree she does seem confused and lost and I would sincerely wonder if she even knows her authentic self.
If she was authentic and secure in herself she wouldn't be seeking validation from strangers online.
However she is well able to comment on, single out, attack and label others. She has left a wake of destruction behind her.
If she didn't delete and block every and anyone from her Instagram and actually engaged with her followers there wouldn't be this blow back online.
Fact is a lot of her followers feel lied to and deceived

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have no doubt she is reading this…she went on a blocking blitz today lol 🙄🙄. How awful it must be that covering up her fake bullshit life is how she spends her time? It must take a lot of time going through her stories and blocking people and getting Juan Corr to do the same 🤷‍♀️. She needs to get off insta

Reactions: 4
I have no doubt she is reading this…she went on a blocking blitz today lol 🙄🙄. How awful it must be that covering up her fake bullshit life is how she spends her time? It must take a lot of time going through her stories and blocking people and getting Juan Corr to do the same 🤷‍♀️. She needs to get off insta
You're right that's no way to live.
Did she block many people?

How do you know this?

You are corrct. She has just blocked me from viewing her stories can still see her page though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's gone to ground lol. She probably won't come back properly until she has the baby to unveil him and block out everything else.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.