Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes still posting stories. Shes been quiet the last few days as shes had hospital appointments as baby corr will be arriving sooner than planned.
She'll have that baby in a pilot outfit fresh outta the womb...doin' it for the gram 😎

Did she ever mention her fella is a pilot? Did you all know he's a pilot? He's a commercial pilot, y'know. Have you seen their doormat? The framed pics in the bedroom? That's because he's a pilot, and they like to remember that, and admire the sight of airplanes ...to remind them of their jobs, be cause that's how they met through work. Because of their jobs, he's a pilot know 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Beebles

VIP Member
Someone said it here, she’s curating a persona and her personal life (which she uses for content and to sell products) doesn’t seem to suit the character she wants to portray. She’s trying so so hard to be this girl next door, your bessie mate who you can trust to tell the truth, super honest and reliable. It’s her brand and it’s false. Things like coming online with an empty mug pretending/faking drinking coffee to try relate to the mother followers. Coming on super glam the next minute trying to appeal to younger crowd or non mothers. The hun bun comes out after that to “real” Can’t quit work because I’m just a regular gal like you guys and need income, blogging is a hobby but please let me tell you about the event coordinators I have for my child’s 2nd birthday during a pandemic and watch me tear up brand new flooding because it wouldn’t be instagram able for my 2 year old’s room. Everyone be kind and read the incessant quotes I share everyday on being kind but also read what I write in Galz as I tear down SoSueMe and make snide comments about fellow bloggers on my stories. Don’t question why I have no more friends bar one I made recently but think of me as a good friend to you and use my discount code while you’re at it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Columbo

VIP Member
Just got caught up and I have to ask, who are these women that Fisher Price Pilot is playing away with? Are they all brand ambassadors for Specsavers or something? He’s rotten, a sniper wouldn’t take him out 🙈 She’s set herself up for a life of absolute misery following that sap around to make sure he keeps his pecker in his tiny pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tellmethis

Also, I forgot to mention the absolute cringe factor of her writing posts as if they were written by Lilly......spare me!
The Lily posts were vomit inducing and showed how desperate for attention she is....If I had of seen a post that read like this I would have been happy enough: Lily Pippa here I had a great week with my pilots parents sorry I mean my Dads parents. My actual pilots, I mean parents were away for work, well only my Dad was legit away but Mammy followed him cause well ya know yourself 😉 I said my first word this week and you guessed correctly it was.....PILOT, verddddy successful, rich pilot actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Daffybaby

Could I ask anyone who mentioned their other half is a pilot do they come home still perfectly in uniform and walk in through the door with their hat on?? Would be like a doctor coming home with their stethoscope around their neck

My husband is a Garda.. uniform is kept in his locker in work. He loves his job but when his shift is over he is back in his own clothes.... and no I dont have handcuffs and batons all over the house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

havinalol

Could I ask anyone who mentioned their other half is a pilot do they come home still perfectly in uniform and walk in through the door with their hat on?? Would be like a doctor coming home with their stethoscope around their neck

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh galz! I don't even know where to begin when it comes to this wan. Absolutely everything about this lady is fake & nasty from her toes right up to her McDonalds 'M' eyebrows - seriously, what are those...? that botox is messed up!

I live near the town that she's from and have heard so so many tea spillage, piping hot stories that have come from witihin her tight nit of friends, well friends of hers at that time. Thankfully they all avoid her like the plague now! She never bloody shuts up about her love of writing and how her grandfather inspired her...okay fair enough, but her blogs are always a mess with her writing, grammar and spellings and they are boring AF.

She uses 'popular things to say' as bait ALL THE TIME or plays the victim just so people will glorify her and she can soak it all up to feed her rotten to the core ego. Also that PLT event rant, someone said it and was spot on, she felt out of place and uncool which is too much for her to handle so she bashed it. Trying to win people over by bashing it too, ''oh look at efaaaa talking out, she's one of us, she's cool, she's normal'' - BULLSHIT!

It's also funny as when she found out that she was preggers with barbie pilot lilly, she said she wouldn't turn her channels into 'baby overload' - bahaha, when she announced her baby was born, the first picture had affiliated tags with links to either bibs or soothers. Money thirsty or whaaa!? and we all know that she doesn't stop using her kid as a bloody accessory and money magnet to this day.

The dressing up to take out the rubbish, the skin crawling tik toks that are so unoriginal not to mention her stupid faces and expressions she constantly pulls, so obvious she was watching Doireann Garrihy and James Patrice and trying to completely copy them. Snoooze fest!

Its gas how she always shares positive thoughts, shouts from the rooftop to be kind and real when she is so far from it. This girl was engaged to a lad she was with for years and cheated on him so many times EVEN with his closest friends apparently right under his nose too. Dunno how she's not riddled. She did that big trip to Australia and made a show of herself and apparently burned bridges with so many people and tried to ruin realtionships too by trying to win over taken lads over. Apparently she fell out with her best pal, the MUA cause they were being her friend and warning her about what they were hearing about Sean but instead of listening, she dropped them like a hot thing. You probs remember from her posts that those 2 were always inseperable and she had such a tight relationship with the MUA's kids but instead of listening and being greatful, she cut them all out instantly when she was told that the games she constantly played on peoples hearts was this time happening to her. Bet that's a tough pill to swollow.

I didn't go to her school but know so many people that did and yep, word on the street was that she was a mare! Thinking she was deadly and the bees knees, making the bitchiest comments. She always bangs on about her family and apparently there was always war in their house and her and her folks aren't even that close to her but of course she has to put that front up online - she's gotta shift those baby blanket sales! It's all soooo fake!

Jenny (the new MUA), is this a requirement for friendship with Effffaaa or something...be my friend, fix my face!? Their closeness is a bit weird especially after a short time and I hope Jenny gets the upper hand this time and see's through this galz bull. Scarlet for her going through who's watching her stories and not following her, would you not play with your kid instead love? This lady is trapped - dating a dope of a pilot who looks like a mash up of a thumb and a potatoe with a recieving hairline - no one wants him, he's all yours! Her house, the mortgage - nothing to do with her apparently. She is living a life of lies and cover ups. Hurt so many people along the way and does not give a shit. But I reckon, deep down she's super loney and scared and knows that she has been caught rotten.

Being a cheater, living with a cheater, no real friends, treating people like trash unless you can get something from them, a career on a landslide, creaming yourself daily over anything airport or pilot related - VOMIT! Effaaa if you're seeing this, which no doubt you are - we can all see through you and no one envies you. Get a grip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Ciaragh

I just noticed on one of her posts she actually called the house Corr Castle, I thought that was just a joke name given on here didnt realise she actually called it that 😂😂😂
Corr Castle -if I cringed any harder, I’d be inside out! Seán should be called Juan -Juan Corr (say it fast)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Being proposed to by a man who is plagued by rumours of infidelity. After sacrificing her committed relationship of 8 years, and all of her childhood friends. A man who pressured her into another pregnancy soon after having major surgery. A man, who's house she lives in. A man she literally has to follow around the world to feel secure, and check up on while he's at work.

Yeah Eeffaa, we're all jealous of you and Juan Corr alright 👍 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Irishgirl

I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song “hero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on. Let’s just say he isn’t all that great at landings 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think the problem is the cheating per se, its how she's handled it ever since.

She can't come on Instagram and say, trust what I say, trust my reviews and opinions, when she lies through her teeth about the fundamental stuff. It's bad for business lying to your target audience.

She seriously needs to get in touch with that agency she's signed to because she has totally lost her way since this thread began. Her content is worse than ever and her usual go to posts of toddler, boyf, af links isn't going to cut it anymore. I've said it before she's lost her nerve and is rattled.

But yknow what? This is the life she chose, chased and built. She wanted recognition and to be known, so she has it now. The reality is none of us would know anything about her if she didn't choose to splash her very existence all over the internet. We wouldn't know a thing about timelines or relationships if she didn't push it into view. As far as I'm concerned, its fair game to comment on anything she has shared publicly. You live by the sword you die by the sword.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Their house is so tacky!! Imagine he was a Surgeon... would she have skeletons, x rays and scalpels hanging on the walls?

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
This thread is everything! Always found there to be something so insincere about Aoibhe. Saw her in Dublin Airport one day attempting to skip the queue at duty free as she ‘had a flight to catch’ - eh newsflash Aoibhe, it’s an airport - everyone has a flight to catch!
The ‘castle’ looking like an airline threw up all over it is too much.
Keep the tea ☕ coming!

• Haha
He would and does get up on the crack of a plate and she’s a money hungry horrible person. Spend some time with your child FFS and stop following his ugly ass around. Also news flash Eeeeeffaaaa you and first officer Sean are not the only people who have ever been to the US....obnoxious tool. We all know what Sephora is :rolleyes:
What is the obsession with OMG America? Loike they're definitely going to move there, it's the dream, it's Eeffaa's dream, it's First Officer Sean's dream, Lily wants to go. The OMG lifestyle over there is more suited to them. Lily will have loads more opportunities to shill for money on Instagram and Eeffaa will get to shop at OMG Sephora. First Officer Sean will get a massive AMERICAN car and they'll get the big AMERICAN house, and that really will be the *real* Corr Castle and it will be total #housegoalz. But they definitely won't be staying in boring old Ireland. And he probably won't put her name on that house either.

It's Eeffaa's dream to relocate First Officer Sean, whoops I mean relocate the family far far away.

When she shared her inspo pic of the American house and honestly it was like a $20 million mansion that's when I decided she's had a break from reality. Either that or I'm going to apply to Aer Lingus for a job 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Beebles

VIP Member
So.. just so were all all the same page, are we calling him "First Officer Sean"? Or "First Officer Smurf" or what ?

Saw on her grid she has an ad up for a business that does family portraits in the style of the Simpsons, and hes in his uniform and Lily is in a pilot jacket. Ffs, if you were going to have a family picture done, why would you want your work clothes or uniform featured?
It’s like a doctor decorating their house as an a&e department and every Thing gets referenced to medicine 😂 or a chef sitting there in a chef jacket onesie pyjama getup using a spatula to eat dinner looking at the kitchen decorated like a pot wash. It’s so cringe that every inch of the house and everything lily has all stems back to the fella being a pilot. There’s passion about your career and then there’s... this. The different time zones in the guest toilet 😂😂

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I'm a new Lurker of hers so trying to piece bits together. She left a fella she was with for 8 years because she had the chance of bagging a pilot, then trapped him with a baby or just an accident. Is the reason the house is full of aviation shite because she just doesn't know him and his taste so just said I'll get loads of plane stuff sure he likes them.

• Haha

Brenners

She got loads of things wrong. She’s not well informed at all tbh. The whole thing was very poorly written and her message to CMO Holohan was a disgrace, she should have at least spell checked it.
That aside, she must be editing and filtering thefeck out of her Instagram photos because I didn’t recognise that woman on TV
Ah I agree but she will hopefully have her partner with her when she gives birth but she has a lot to learn.
Now here is where I hope she learns…I sent a DM to Jenny to say well done on highlighting the issue and that I was very sad to see the post that her so called bestie posted about the baby not being planned and now I’m blocked. Not by Jenny but by Aoibhe 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I swear you could not make it up!! She is in Corr Castle and either has access to Jenny’s DMs or Jenny is sending her the info and she is blocking lol!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe tattle isn’t for me so.

I don’t believe in trash talking to those extremes. I’d imagine if I put on my detective hat like everyone else here and scrolled back a few months when #bekind was doing the rounds I’ll find the same commenters talking about the importance of that.

Now they want to tear someone down about the alleged cheating (which goes back three years) and calling out their hurting (none of which has impacted personally on tattle life posters).

Spending time digging into an account you all claim to have unfollowed months ago to “uncover the truth” is strange.

There’s a massive difference between coming on and saying “Jesus what are talking about/promoting now” to just ridiculing someone.

This thread has gotten personal about her, things like her hair/eyebrows etc. I don’t think that’s really the point of threads.
I agree Tattle isn't for you. This is exactly the point of a trash thread.

I dislike the way she operates, deceives and lies to make money. I came here to talk shit about that. Why are you here?

Bottom line is she selling herself online, and as far as I'm concerned its fair game to talk about that.

Eeeffaa is selling herself, her life and her child as a product online. We are well within our rights to question her morality and ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 21