Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a constant show off of over the top parties, holidays, date nights in 'le bach garden', the constant gushing over a fella who has got her pregnant twice yet is not willing to put a ring on her finger! She's only dying for a proposal.

Reactions: 8
It's a constant show off of over the top parties, holidays, date nights in 'le bach garden', the constant gushing over a fella who has got her pregnant twice yet is not willing to put a ring on her finger! She's only dying for a proposal.
Le bach garden 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20200624_185029.jpg

I think this was peak Eefffaa for me 🤔
Pyjamas by Ali Express, I mean Tignam 🙄 high heels, empty glass lying under a picture of a plane, in her sitting room no less, and tagging Victoria Beckham. Nooootions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just recently discovered this page and OMG...she used to be one of my favourite to watch...just because she seemed so normal...but now...sorry but I cant even watch it now and not think about everything that's been written here on ALL of them 🙄. I will probably stick to nature and interior accounts from now on

She used to make orders with small company's on fb and insta and then never pay they would have to chase her for weeks. My sister used to run a small business selling cards and she used to dread the messages from her because she knew exactly what she was doing hoping for a freebie. My sister had a small business she barely made a profit as it was without that tit. She wasn't the only business either some for her small business friends encountered the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There's one thing that bugs me and I don't quite get is their first picture together? Like their both in uniforn and smiling etc not saying when your in a relatationship you cant take a pic with another man its just odd.. I never take pics with colleagues never mind a male one.. anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 18
She used to make orders with small company's on fb and insta and then never pay they would have to chase her for weeks. My sister used to run a small business selling cards and she used to dread the messages from her because she knew exactly what she was doing hoping for a freebie. My sister had a small business she barely made a profit as it was without that tit. She wasn't the only business either some for her small business friends encountered the same.
Doesn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 3
Had to go and look at jenny from the block page, I know yous said it but they're absolutely clones of each other

There's one thing that bugs me and I don't quite get is their first picture together? Like their both in uniforn and smiling etc not saying when your in a relatationship you cant take a pic with another man its just odd.. I never take pics with colleagues never mind a male one.. anyone else think the same?
Yep I’ve always said this! In my opinion it’s not normal behaviour!

Yep I’ve always said this! In my opinion it’s not normal behaviour!
What’s more, why would you take a selfie like that with someone you’re riding while your fiancé is at home and you’re planning your trip to LA and looking at wedding venues?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s more, why would you take a selfie like that with someone you’re riding while your fiancé is at home and you’re planning your trip to LA and looking at wedding venues?
She’s clearly an evil witch, I hope her fiancé is happy and content with life now. I also hope he has seen this thread 😂 Wait till Juan Corr is back working again and ends up in a “just friends” selfie with some other money hungry desperate trolley dolly, Eeeeffaaaa won’t think it’s so innocent then 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly an evil witch, I hope her fiancé is happy and content with life now. I also hope he has seen this thread 😂 Wait till Juan Corr is back working again and ends up in a “just friends” selfie with some other money hungry desperate trolley dolly, Eeeeffaaaa won’t think it’s so innocent then 🤣
Sean won’t be able to take a selfie like that coz she’ll be glued to his side so he won’t have the opportunity 🙈🙈😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Sean won’t be able to take a selfie like that coz she’ll be glued to his side so he won’t have the opportunity 🙈🙈😂😂😂
Oh I’d say EI will make it their business to get rid of Eeeeefffaaaaa as soon as they can!!

500 redundancies on the cards, I know she’s on mat leave but it doesn’t leave you completely untouchable when they have a good business case.

Reactions: 3
I'd say she's refreshing the page constantly 😆

So much so, she hasn't been on Instagram today, no grid post, no stories, no q&a's, no collaborations. Its not like her

Edit- whoops! wrong quote meant to quote @wild abandon
Just noticed Lisa Jordan (just Jordan) must have eyes here too, she's suddenly COOKING lol . After people commented she never cooks, must have shares in all the takeaways etc !!!!!! It's hilarious but people will be sucked in - another one that USES her kids too much, cringe, actually saw her little girl in a Shopping centre & recognised her & didn't see Lisa at all, she was walking behind - must say I felt a bit weird for recognising the little girl but it's not me putting her up on Insta constantly

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.