Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that writing in the blog is horrendous. For all the time she claims to spend writing blog posts she really should spend time re reading it and making sure it flows and reads ok. So glad companies when they're sending out ads to influencers send the word content to be posted with them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could I ask anyone who mentioned their other half is a pilot do they come home still perfectly in uniform and walk in through the door with their hat on?? Would be like a doctor coming home with their stethoscope around their neck

My husband is a Garda.. uniform is kept in his locker in work. He loves his job but when his shift is over he is back in his own clothes.... and no I dont have handcuffs and batons all over the house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone said it here, she’s curating a persona and her personal life (which she uses for content and to sell products) doesn’t seem to suit the character she wants to portray. She’s trying so so hard to be this girl next door, your bessie mate who you can trust to tell the truth, super honest and reliable. It’s her brand and it’s false. Things like coming online with an empty mug pretending/faking drinking coffee to try relate to the mother followers. Coming on super glam the next minute trying to appeal to younger crowd or non mothers. The hun bun comes out after that to “real” Can’t quit work because I’m just a regular gal like you guys and need income, blogging is a hobby but please let me tell you about the event coordinators I have for my child’s 2nd birthday during a pandemic and watch me tear up brand new flooding because it wouldn’t be instagram able for my 2 year old’s room. Everyone be kind and read the incessant quotes I share everyday on being kind but also read what I write in Galz as I tear down SoSueMe and make snide comments about fellow bloggers on my stories. Don’t question why I have no more friends bar one I made recently but think of me as a good friend to you and use my discount code while you’re at it
I meant to say this before. She preaches all this “be kind” wank but what she really means is “be kind to me”. She’s nasty herself and likes to take digs and bring others down, all under the guise of “being real”. I’ve lost count at the amount of shade she has thrown at people over the years.

Didn’t she once write a blog post about bloggers who she can’t stand but didn’t name them but gave veiled references? She does crap like that to get praise but can’t take it when the heat is on her. She would do well to realise she isn’t the most likeable herself and people are slowly but surely figuring her out

Reactions: 12
They fell out massively over Juan Corr! I heard, Vanessa & other pals heard so many stories apparently of him cheating and the stories came from good sources and they told Efaaaa and she was having none of it so instead of being greatful for having friends looking out for her and protecting her, she dropped them & cut all ties. Apparentely she was awful to her 'best friends' afterwards!

Efaaa has always been unfaithful and she couldn't handle the home truths about someone...actually...being unfaithful to precious aul' her! She thinks she is untouchable. So that's why you don't see Vanessa or any of her older pals. Then along pops Jenny......how convenient!

It's funny the grey area within Juan & Efaaaa's time together, dunno why she even bothers with the lies when it comes to their timeline! She definitely was seeing Juan whilst wearing a ring on her finger. However, she was sleeping and trying to hop on loads of different lads on a frequent basis every year that she was with her ex Fiance Andrew.

So Eeffaa has updated her blog 🙄

And if I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed she didn't mention us jealous forum huns 🤣🤷‍♀️ ah well.

To further prove she reads here she wrote about her collaboration with Tony Kealys. She wants us to know that the buggy was a collaboration, but didn't use the word 'gifted' conveniently enough. She even went so far as to use the word 'transparent', same as was used here.

She also included a cringe inducing update about her breast reduction and pregnancy
Let's see how long it will take for her to correct the errors you just pointed out haha

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Another thing that annoys me is every time she does a q&a or one of those “what do you assume about me” things, she will always shoehorn in a question or assumption that she is so real, and she will always answer it like “yeah, I get this all the time.. but what you see is what you get with me. I’m just myself. So me. I’m just busy being me. I’m the most me person anyone has ever been. Yeah I’m me. Ya know?”.. with her hypnotic stare lashing you out of it down the camera. Who the hell are you trying to convince hun, us or yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another thing that annoys me is every time she does a q&a or one of those “what do you assume about me” things, she will always shoehorn in a question or assumption that she is so real, and she will always answer it like “yeah, I get this all the time.. but what you see is what you get with me. I’m just myself. So me. I’m just busy being me. I’m the most me person anyone has ever been. Yeah I’m me. Ya know?”.. with her hypnotic stare lashing you out of it down the camera. Who the hell are you trying to convince hun, us or yourself?
She is constantly feeding herself that bullshit and living in a false sense of reality. She wants to portay glamour, coolness, flashy items, in demand belongings, a fancy home (woweee you've got a giant giraffe in a room, your deadly!), a super loved up family with the perfect jobs. It's all a lie and it's beyond fake just like juan & effaaaas relationship fidelity. ☠

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Denise Kenny stories, she left a question box asking ‘how are you doing’(or something along those lines) and these were some of the replies which she blanked out the. Ames. I can’t help think that the middle left reply is from Aoibhe, looks like a recent profile pic she had up and if you zoom in you can kind of make out the first few letter of the name which fit with Aoibhe (might come up a bit blurry on here to make out)....think she is defo reading this thread
BA05245A-302D-4AF5-9768-E37DA6C6D15D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Woah, good catch! I agree that is her 😳
Why on earth would she respond to something on Instagram? This woman really can't keep anything private at all

Reactions: 4
My husband is a Garda.. uniform is kept in his locker in work. He loves his job but when his shift is over he is back in his own clothes.... and no I dont have handcuffs and batons all over the house 😂😂
My husband is a pilot 25 years. He is embarrassed wearing his uniform in shops and covers it up. Hes from a family of pilots as in his dad, uncle and brother are all pilots and they are all the same. Her fella is a twit. I’ve second hand embarrassment for them. The life is not glamorous one bit. In fact the longer your doing it the more worn out you get. They’re selling a lie.

Reactions: 12
Has she changed her profile picture today?
Did anyone see Denise Kenny stories, she left a question box asking ‘how are you doing’(or something along those lines) and these were some of the replies which she blanked out the. Ames. I can’t help think that the middle left reply is from Aoibhe, looks like a recent profile pic she had up and if you zoom in you can kind of make out the first few letter of the name which fit with Aoibhe (might come up a bit blurry on here to make out)....think she is defo reading this thread View attachment 162006
Could well be her, I screenshotted one of her posts yesterday and that was her profiler.
Edit: I just went onto denise’s stories and I can see the photo in colour - it’s her

Reactions: 5
They fell out massively over Juan Corr! I heard, Vanessa & other pals heard so many stories apparently of him cheating and the stories came from good sources and they told Efaaaa and she was having none of it so instead of being greatful for having friends looking out for her and protecting her, she dropped them & cut all ties. Apparentely she was awful to her 'best friends' afterwards!

Efaaa has always been unfaithful and she couldn't handle the home truths about someone...actually...being unfaithful to precious aul' her! She thinks she is untouchable. So that's why you don't see Vanessa or any of her older pals. Then along pops Jenny......how convenient!

It's funny the grey area within Juan & Efaaaa's time together, dunno why she even bothers with the lies when it comes to their timeline! She definitely was seeing Juan whilst wearing a ring on her finger. However, she was sleeping and trying to hop on loads of different lads on a frequent basis every year that she was with her ex Fiance Andrew.

Let's see how long it will take for her to correct the errors you just pointed out haha
Omg stop! All over Juan, water definitely finds its level. Her old girl group seemed lovely, but of course Aoibhe couldn’t take the truth!!😐... awful act on her behalf not listening to her friends. It never even sprung to me about Jenny!! She must have a think for muas as mates, getting her face done for free🙈🙈🙈.. terrible god Juan thinks he’s some gift from the gods as does she🤣

Could well be her, I screenshotted one of her posts yesterday and that was her profiler.
Edit: I just went onto denise’s stories and I can see the photo in colour - it’s her
Me too I screen shotted her post around 1 and it was that pic!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I remember when she first talked about the fall out on her stories a few months later, possibly in a q&a? Anyway, she was babbling on about how she had to cut ties 3 weeks after Lily was born and that your friends aren’t always your friends etc. She said that these certain friends were telling her not to act a certain way, don’t do this on your stories bla bra (something along those lines anyway). It seems they were telling her not to put on those stupid voices!
Obviously her friends were trying to look out for her in lots of ways...

I think the screenshot on Denise’s story has mysteriously disappeared :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I remember when she first talked about the fall out on her stories a few months later, possibly in a q&a? Anyway, she was babbling on about how she had to cut ties 3 weeks after Lily was born and that your friends aren’t always your friends etc. She said that these certain friends were telling her not to act a certain way, don’t do this on your stories bla bra (something along those lines anyway). It seems they were telling her not to put on those stupid voices!
Obviously her friends were trying to look out for her in lots of ways...

I think the screenshot on Denise’s story has mysteriously disappeared :unsure:
Well luckily the screenshot hasn't disappeared from Tattle

Interesting about her old friends, they really did seem like true friends and she threw it all away.

Reactions: 6
I just read her latest blog post and am actually mortified for her. The verdy bad spelling, grammar, sentence construction. FFS it’s like a child wrote it and not a very bright child 😂 “I love writing”, “I’m working really hard on a new blog post” Jesus Eeeeeffaaaaa do not quit that day job, like ya would anyway huh 😉 Who would keep an 👀 on oul Juan Corr? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just read her latest blog post and am actually mortified for her. The verdy bad spelling, grammar, sentence construction. FFS it’s like a child wrote it and not a very bright child 😂 “I love writing”, “I’m working really hard on a new blog post” Jesus Eeeeeffaaaaa do not quit that day job, like ya would anyway huh 😉 Who would keep an 👀 on oul Juan Corr? 🤣
I'd say she's refreshing the page constantly 😆

So much so, she hasn't been on Instagram today, no grid post, no stories, no q&a's, no collaborations. Its not like her

Edit- whoops! wrong quote meant to quote @wild abandon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.