Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday someone called her an evil witch. Is that the point of Tattle, name calling?
You can't control everyone here. Vast majority of people just come on to discuss and constructively criticise. Like everywhere there's a few assholes. What can you do like!

Reactions: 7
That's completely unacceptable and I've challenged plenty of people on here about their comments, it's not at all what Tattle is about. A lot of people are new over here since all the Irish bloggers have popped up here so maybe they're not familiar with the vibe here. Commenting on people's appearance, kids etc. is not cool nor is name calling. I've seen a lot people being pulled up on that kind of thing.

Reactions: 21
Yesterday someone called her an evil witch. Is that the point of Tattle, name calling?
To be fair, there has been very little name calling on this thread.

And yeah this is a trash thread (the complimentary ones are in the Rave About section) so people probably will express themselves like that, I think its to be expected actually. Its pretty tame compared to other threads

And I believe she was called that in reference to her cheating and hurting others.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, there has been very little name calling on this thread.

And yeah this is a trash thread (the complimentary ones are in the Rave About section) so people probably will express themselves like that, I think its to be expected actually. Its pretty tame compared to other threads

And I believe she was called that in reference to her cheating and hurting others.
How do I find the rave section ? I mean I've nothing to rave about but curious to see it 😁 x

I dont really care if her relationship overlapped, or if her fella plays away.
Shes not the worst on instagram, i agree with the poster earlier that shes heavily pregnant and probably glued to here so no need to call names.
i dont like her tik toks, i just find that app cringey anyway. but it doesnt affect me so i just follow her for what i enjoy, her travel blogs and posts are interesting to me.
also not aoibhe or friends family, ive been bet into tattle since all the irish influencers have been mentioned and only set up my account today to comment on the threads :)

Reactions: 4
Oh the #bekind bullshit was never a bandwagon I hitched my wagon to.

What the bloggers really meant was "be kind to me" and don't criticise or question anything I'm doing. That's all that was about. And it was another excuse for them to close down any dissent and delete/block.

I think the reason people are questioning her ethics are because she's portraying this wholesome image and also using that image to build trust so you'll buy the products and services she's promoting. It's all tied together whether we like it or not. She is commodifying her child for example, that's not cool. Have you any comments on that?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe tattle isn’t for me so.

I don’t believe in trash talking to those extremes. I’d imagine if I put on my detective hat like everyone else here and scrolled back a few months when #bekind was doing the rounds I’ll find the same commenters talking about the importance of that.

Now they want to tear someone down about the alleged cheating (which goes back three years) and calling out their hurting (none of which has impacted personally on tattle life posters).

Spending time digging into an account you all claim to have unfollowed months ago to “uncover the truth” is strange.

There’s a massive difference between coming on and saying “Jesus what are talking about/promoting now” to just ridiculing someone.

This thread has gotten personal about her, things like her hair/eyebrows etc. I don’t think that’s really the point of threads.
I agree Tattle isn't for you. This is exactly the point of a trash thread.

I dislike the way she operates, deceives and lies to make money. I came here to talk tit about that. Why are you here?

Bottom line is she selling herself online, and as far as I'm concerned its fair game to talk about that.

Eeeffaa is selling herself, her life and her child as a product online. We are well within our rights to question her morality and ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread is soooo good! So happy there is one on this now. I went to school with her and she is an absolute clown.

Have never known someone so desperate for fame and attention- it’s bizarre. She has serious delusions of grandeur and has always been trying to show a picture perfect ‘insta worthy’ life or whatever it would have been back in the day. She’s all fur coat and no knickers aswell with all her designer purchases. She always was like that which was odd, cause she definitely doesn’t come from money, and isn’t from a super well off area, so wouldn’t have had to been keeping up appearances. The amount she spends is shameful! So much waste on rotten clothes she wears ONCE and absolute tack from amazon! no wonder she’s not on the mortgage 😂

Also she was flat out trying to be a model when she was younger and used to have so many ‘photo shoots’ that she had definitely just paid for on her Facebook and stuff. So strange!
Was also in her year and all her bitching and moaning about being bullied and people spreading rumors etc. Well Karma is a witch cos she was one of the worst for that crap when we were in school!

• Wow
When people their lives on display publicly, they have to expect some level of scrutiny. If you don’t want it or can’t handle it, log off. Delete your Insta. Go back to obscurity.

Attention seekers will get attention - positive AND negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank god we all hide behind anonymous avatars on here so hey?
We aren't sharing our lives on Insta and selling our kids.

WE ARE BEING THE ONES SOLD TO!

I'm not sure you're really understanding the whole thing to be honest...............

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say I do think this thread crosses a certain line into very uncomfortable territory. Perhaps that makes me a hypocrite because I’ve contributed (although not much) but it’s starting to feel really grim. Okay she may have cheated on her ex, not nice but that’s her business, as much as she likes to make it ours. She has to live with that decision not us and apart from the few people involved it doesn’t make one iota of a difference to any of us. It’s pure gossip fodder. Day after day someone who knows or has known her personally drops by to tell us how awful she is. And yes, there’s no smoke without fire but I’m starting to question why I’m even reading this. Why do I find the complete ridicule and take down of someone who is due a baby any day now so entertaining? And one poster in particular here seems to wet her knickers every time someone new comes in to twist the knife.

I don’t know. She wouldn’t be my favourite but I think some of the stuff said here would be soul destroying to read.

awaits lynching.. 🙃

Reactions: 19
I have to say I do think this thread crosses a certain line into very uncomfortable territory. Perhaps that makes me a hypocrite because I’ve contributed (although not much) but it’s starting to feel really grim. Okay she may have cheated on her ex, not nice but that’s her business, as much as she likes to make it ours. She has to live with that decision not us and apart from the few people involved it doesn’t make one iota of a difference to any of us. It’s pure gossip fodder. Day after day someone who knows or has known her personally drops by to tell us how awful she is. And yes, there’s no smoke without fire but I’m starting to question why I’m even reading this. Why do I find the complete ridicule and take down of someone who is due a baby any day now so entertaining? And one poster in particular here seems to wet her knickers every time someone new comes in to twist the knife.

I don’t know. She wouldn’t be my favourite but I think some of the stuff said here would be soul destroying to read.

awaits lynching.. 🙃
I think its the dishonesty and the lies people have had enough of.
I personally didn't like seeing her tear down other girls at the PLT party for their appearance or attacking her co workers, other bloggers, and calling people spas.
I dont like how she has sold her daughter for advertising money and used her for content to increase engagement.

I agree her cheating with Juan Corr isn't the real problem, and it makes no difference to my life, its the lying that's wrong.

I for one stumbled across her account on the explore page. Thought they were an interesting Irish couple who traveled and had interesting jobs. I used her codes and swiped up. But if I had known the true nature of these people I wouldnt have supported them financially. I feel duped really. And lying to people to make money from them is plain wrong.

As for this thread, I think we've all gossiped and talked tit about celebrities when they've messed up. I know I have. And I don't really see the difference. If the likes of Aoibhe wants to curate a life and live in that bubble to make money, she should go for it and not read the commentary. She can't control all aspects.

But if she was to make an account here and engage with people or did an honest and open Q&A on her Instagram, I for one would respect that. We all do things we regret in life, we're all human. And I think if she showed some humility people would be respond to that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rather be lonely than surrounded by bitterness
Go on away so. Yes we are all anonymous; I don’t see you using your actual name or picture in your username.
People who put themselves in the public eye to the extent that people so as Aoibhe do are fully aware that every aspect of their life that they choose to publicise will be scrutinised by the public. Sometimes it will be scrutinised in a good way; she has a beautiful little girl and no doubt many people have benefitted from her discount codes.
But these public figures cannot attempt to only portray how good and pious they are when that isn’t the type of person they are. If someone is an absolute cow and portrays themselves as such in social media then no problem, good for them. There are a lot of innocent people out there, whose only real connection with the outside world is Instagram. So they cling on every word they are told, they love by what these public figures do and tell them to do. So the same way as someone like a sport star is meant to be a good public figure because people look up to them, so should Aoibhe. And that’s the problem; she’s not a good public figure. She conceals and lies and misleads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.