Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do w
Almost 50 pages already 😳
Read every one, totally fascinating! Thanks for your input 👌 Do we have to start again when it hits 50 pages .... new to Tattle & ADDICTED, way better than those pages on Insta ...

She's painful... And I wouldn't mind I used to love love love her on insta but since lock down I'm not able... The horrific attempts at tic tok were the icing on the cake!!!!
Total cringe, couldn't watch them

Do w

Read every one, totally fascinating! Thanks for your input 👌 Do we have to start again when it hits 50 pages .... new to Tattle & ADDICTED, way better than those pages on Insta ...

#Aoibhe Devlin

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do w

#Aoibhe Devlin
New thread name suggestions:
#Aoibhe Devlin
Yep defo myself and others on here blocked. When someone blocks you you can’t even search them. Nothing come up.
Can she connect you on this v following her on Insta ? If ur username is different ???

Must check now

Can still see her Insta page..... no story though

Btw Always thought she was much older than she actually is ... was so surprised when it was her 30th

She could have just deleted her stories from today. I think she had one or two up maybe? I can see everything else

Reactions: 1
She definitely had something on her stories about that tree sculpture on the Northside that was set on fire. But that could have been posted last night. I don't recall any more stories posted after that? Can't be sure though.

Reactions: 1
I do feel bad for her reading these- that said, her posts are a bit bizarre. What’s with the eyebrows? I never understood the huge following- the travel posts do my head in. I can’t decide whether I like her or not to be honest, sometimes I admire her confidence but it’s borderline that she’s full of herself. She goes to Miami, cheap destinations in Spain and Disney world- if she wants to write a tacky travel blog then maybe it works? It all just seems to be boasting and bragging. She also explains her plans to live in America as super definitive. Has she ever looked into visas? Does she ever have question why there are so many Irish in NY and Boston that can’t go back to Ireland without fear of not being allowed back in again?

Reactions: 6
You are corrct. She has just blocked me from viewing her stories can still see her page though.
She still wants the followers to make it look like she’s popular. She’s blocked me from her stories. I wouldn’t give It to her to keep me as one of her figures to sell herself and Lilly to a brand. she blocked me because I pulled her up on one of her posts. This is what 2nd accounts are for ☺

New thread title suggestions
part of me thinks feck her. Just give her a #2

Aoibhe Devlin #2

or

Aoibhe Devlin #2 Eeefffaaa can’t believe she’s not butter

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve a feeling we will get some kind of Eeeeeefaesque inspirational quote today girlies 🤷‍♀️ 🙄.…yaaaaaawn. What do you think?!!

I’d hate to think that this thread is causing her unborn baby undue stress or bring on an earlier labour.

I think people need to take a step back and think would you say what you’re saying here to her face when she’s 9 months pregnant, may be an unpopular option but think something needed to be said.

she’s still a person at the end of the day and has feelings.
Yes, I’d hate to think that it was affecting her baby. But that’s up to Her to ensure doesn’t happen. If what was written here was untrue and upsetting her, stop reading, close her Instagram account ( temporarily if she feels it’s too important in her life to not have).
I know if people were talking about me and it was upsetting me, I wouldn’t read it. Let them at it. If it’s not true what would I care.

Reactions: 5
I’d hate to think that this thread is causing her unborn baby undue stress or bring on an earlier labour.

I think people need to take a step back and think would you say what you’re saying here to her face when she’s 9 months pregnant, may be an unpopular option but think something needed to be said.

I'm pretty sure she wanted an early labour to beat jenny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has the ability to not read here in fairness and put her own health & wellness first.

I absolutely hope she has is well and her baby is healthy.
However, surely the point of Tattle is that people say it here rather than DMing the person. We wouldn’t say it to her face. It’s highlighting the lies and deception of instagramers without harassing them directly. No-one has any need to be here reading about themselves if they don’t want to.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.