Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a thread for Aoibhe Devlin,

a “Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger”
currently works as cabin crew and lives in Dublin Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes makeup by jenny, lives in the same park as Aoibhe and is pregnant too. Only just got 10k and now shes swipe up crazy
Swipe ups for things she hasnt even bought herself, just what she things you should buy and and she gets the commission. Aoibhe taught her well.

Reactions: 12
Thank you oohthedrama!
Always thought her relationship of how her and Sean become an item was odd. One minute off looking at wedding venues in Portugal then announcing a new relationship

Reactions: 6
Thank you oohthedrama!
Always thought her relationship of how her and Sean become an item was odd. One minute off looking at wedding venues in Portugal then announcing a new relationship
No problem, just let someone know what accounts need their own threads and there shouldn’t be a problem, admin got rid of the mix-match threads because its so confusing to follow a thread when its about 17 different accounts,
should hopefully make it easier for everyone to follow! 🙂

Reactions: 6
I do a lot of skipping through her stories when the voices & ott facial expressions start - it’s your insta story not a drama school audition Aoibhe

Having said that there are days I enjoy her content & do like some of her blogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you oohthedrama!
Wedding venues to marry someone else??

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow when she had wallpaper put up during lockdown but no mention of who did it 😏

Poor little Lily having a camera shoved in her face every day, child can't move but be filmed. Aoibhe has been exploiting her for content now she can't go away on holidays.

She never does any nice play with Lily, like messy play, sand, water sensory stuff, to help her develop her play skills and speech. And she has the time and means to do it. Lily just gets pink plastic tat to bash around and be filmed with the TV on in the background. But she's well able to post rubbish about being a "gentle parent" for a Johnson's ad.

Not to mention, calling herself Lily's chef, chauffeur etc..like she's doing the kid a favour, ffs it's called parenting. And it's not funny, actually most of what she posts isn't funny, especially those god awful Tik Toks cringe 🥴

Drives me mental

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to unfollow when she had wallpaper put up during lockdown but no mention of who did it 😏

Poor little Lily having a camera shoved in her face every day, child can't move but be filmed. Aoibhe has been exploiting her for content now she can't go away on holidays.

She never does any nice play with Lily, like messy play, sand, water sensory stuff, to help her develop her play skills and speech. And she has the time and means to do it. Lily just gets pink plastic tat to bash around and be filmed with the TV on in the background. But she's well able to post rubbish about being a "gentle parent" for a Johnson's ad.

Not to mention, calling herself Lily's chef, chauffeur etc..like she's doing the kid a favour, ffs it's called parenting. And it's not funny, actually most of what she posts isn't funny, especially those god awful Tik Toks cringe 🥴

Drives me mental
Is there a tread on littlebowpip

Reactions: 4
The thing that grinds my gears is that she could have really interesting content. Like travel tips, advice on packing for different climates, how to find good value holidays.

But she's turning into FBG hanging round the house filming her child for content and doing swipe ups.

We all know, she'll read this, hi Aoibhe 👋 and accuse us of being "verdy jealous sad people" but these forums are a reaction to bloggers and instagrammers deleting and blocking flat out and not engaging with their audience in a constructive way.

Well she can't delete these threads. And she'd do well to remember that she chose to share her life online, Lily didn't. We've all seen the little girl's bedroom, seen her in pjs heard about her nappies etc..a little kid can't give consent, and Aoibhe has shared way too much personal information about her daughter already. But there is no way Aobhie would allow these opinions on her page, so here they are 👊

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Has she stopped putting stories on Instagram. I’m not following her but she seems to have stopped posting the last few weeks.

Has she stopped putting stories on Instagram. I’m not following her but she seems to have stopped posting the last few weeks.
She most likely hid you from her stories.... she seems to do that a lot but kept you as a follower to keep numbers up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.