Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are corrct. She has just blocked me from viewing her stories can still see her page though.
How do you know? That is so random lol
Has she even stories up today? Haven't been on insta as deleted the app.

Reactions: 1
How do you know if you can’t see someone’s stories vs them just not having any currently ?

Also now blocked from her stories....was able to view them earlier today....

• Haha
I looked at her stories yesterday as did a few people I know and now we are all blocked. That’s what she does
just checked im blocked too 🤣 wow well all I can see is how utterly pathetic to cross reference views v followers, what a whole new level of obsessiveness. Part of me feels very sorry for her. To have the inclination to bother to do it and craft this life for the purpose of instagram. But then again I’m not going out with a pilot so I just wouldn’t understand the life etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah god that egg in a cup thing drives me mad. She thinks she invented it! I’ve been eating it since the 80s

worse is when she puts up the “recipe”. Put an egg in a cup and smush it. WOW.Groundbreaking
Same - we call it gukky egg! It’s delish to be fair but hardly insta recipe worthy 😂

• Heart
She's painful... And I wouldn't mind I used to love love love her on insta but since lock down I'm not able... The horrific attempts at tic tok were the icing on the cake!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.