Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Introducing Ireland's latest premium children's footwear designer, Aoibhe Devlin x Dainty Bear : The Beijing Collection.

Efa doing great work in supporting local Chinese businesses.
And we all thought Juan Corr was bring in PPE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t believe for one second that it’s a coincidence whoever won that ever running competition with recover air is a friend of dainty bear 🙄
Ffs 😤 is any competition actually run properly. All her comps seem to be rigged. I remember ages ago a furniture company won one of her competitions too.

Reactions: 5
This is someone who is involved with shipping in ali express shoes and charging crazy prices for them, ethics isn't high on her priorities.
I wonder how they sort out the sizing issues..

The grammar and spelling mistakes in the website description 😯
I know we all make them but this is supposed to be a big important collab 😬

Reactions: 2
That Dainty Bear one was just on Jennifer Zamparellis show promoting them and said about Aoibhe and what a great support she is to Irish businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Dainty Bear one was just on Jennifer Zamparellis show promoting them and said about Aoibhe and what a great support she is to Irish businesses.
Sure she’s single handedly kept the small Irish businesses afloat with her shout outs the last year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how genuine it is especially since every other time we see her cook with lily it’s a dr oetker cake in a box 😂😂 but a paid ad calls for chef Aoibhe’s original recipe 😂

There’s a brand called rain + conker and they do similar ones they’re fab, similar price for the t bar ones but some baby ones are a lot cheaper!!
Yeah They’re fab and I think shipping is free - the vintage tan ones are the most gorgeous leather too. Bit of a splurge but I paid 25 for a pair from Zara last year and they were such crap quality

Reactions: 1
€34 for a tiny pair of canvas loafers for a 7 month old, are you joking me? Overpriced shite in from China. You’d buy baby Converse & other brands for cheaper. Another rip off.

Reactions: 12
Those are the kind of shoes that break up as soon as they’re rubbed against anything so if the baby is crawling, walking or falling that “leather” look is peeling right off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.