Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s giving the impression she’s buying ... the door and windows are probably for her mother’s place where she’s now spending most of her time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
absolutely no need for them where she lives, they're A rated homes, less than 5 years old, unless she's moving back to her mothers and looking for there.

Reactions: 5
Probably I doubt she is changing the windows and door on a house she doesnt own. Or she could be doing it to piss her neighbours seen as she has already done that . Last year she put up a post on the fb page for the estate giving out that someone had painted their door a different colour to what the builder had painted them. Well the neighbours tore her apart and then Jenny's fella gets on to defend her and he was ripped to pieces so she left the group after that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Probably I doubt she is changing the windows and door on a house she doesnt own. Or she could be doing it to piss her neighbours seen as she has already done that . Last year she put up a post on the fb page for the estate giving out that someone had painted their door a different colour to what the builder had painted them. Well the neighbours tore her apart and then Jenny's fella gets on to defend her and he was ripped to pieces so she left the group after that 😂😂
She did not 😂😂😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did my friend lives in the estate and was sending me all the screenshots raging I deleted then now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple I know similar circumstances re she moved into his house, they had 2 kids and not married, when they spilt which was her decision he bought her a house to have her day in it till the youngest is 18 or she could buy it off him in the future, now a real downgrade from his house but still what a man

Reactions: 15
A couple I know similar circumstances re she moved into his house, they had 2 kids and not married, when they spilt which was her decision he bought her a house to have her day in it till the youngest is 18 or she could buy it off him in the future, now a real downgrade from his house but still what a man
Juan can’t have the cash to do that though having been on pup the last year. She has to be moving to her mums.

theres Isn’t a chance in hell she would get a mortgage

Reactions: 4
Pre recorded Dermalogica ad with a filter and makeup. 🤦‍♀️ Why would anyone buy the product if she doesn’t believe in it she hasn’t come on her stories with her skin untouched/ no makeup and has not used the product long enough to show the benefits!

Reactions: 8
Aoibhe is only coming back from maternity and Sean is still working so neither would be entitled to claim pup pay. All this talk of how she has lost her job aswel as her relationship in the last year is a bit annoying because she still is lucky enough to have her job to go back to. Both will be taking a small pay cut for awhile but that’s it still 2 guaranteed wages coming in every month they aren’t in as bad a position as people are making out here both still technically in full time employment.

Reactions: 5
Aoibhe is only coming back from maternity and Sean is still working so neither would be entitled to claim pup pay. All this talk of how she has lost her job aswel as her relationship in the last year is a bit annoying because she still is lucky enough to have her job to go back to. Both will be taking a small pay cut for awhile but that’s it still 2 guaranteed wages coming in every month they aren’t in as bad a position as people are making out here both still technically in full time employment.

And surely she doesn’t need money as a currency anymore now that she’s manifesting items 🤭 do the bank take manifestations and gratitudes for a mortgage payment ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow shes such an hole about the grapes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ohhhh look I'm right. Sorry people were concerned about your kids choking

Reactions: 13
Next time she shares grapes ‘ if you know you know ‘ 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Passive aggressive for someone who is so calm and manifesting landrovers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.