Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meoulpal

VIP Member
The irony of her arrivals & departures door mat now is not lost on me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I really need to learn how to manifest. I've had a shitty year too and could really do with new stuff. What do I do, just write what I want in an overpriced notebook and wait for stuff to land in my lap?

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The Range Rover keys & the YSL bag 😂😂😂😂😂 basic bitch 101. I cringe so hard for her these days. She isn’t impressing anyone

• Haha
  • Sick

Puffin

VIP Member
Anyone who overly defends Aoibhe on this thread on passes judgement on people's character by posting negative ascertations e.g. 'you're bitter, ' you would want to have a heart of stone' etc have clearly fallen for Aoibhe's pity party for one.

She rushed into a relationship , plastered it all over social media, got pregnant very quickly into a new relationship(no judgement before anyone attacks), sung the praises of her partner like he was God's gift to women and portrayed her life like it was some picture perfect fairytale and we should all aspire to her lifestyle .

The reality was probably that the knew fuck all about each other, spent very little time together in the early days because of their careers and then throw a baby into the mix with sleepless nights, fights over what way to hold a spoon and what lullaby to sing and Im not suprised it fell apart. How many relationships, where the couple have been together years, planned their children and then boom it all goes tits up when the rugrats arrive.

While it's shit going through a break up and I can only imagine what it's like to have kids , Aoibhe does herself no favours. She refused to acknowledge it, pretended that they were still together and then posts an angry , super defensive statement to her followers, her actual genuine followers, not to send messages of support.🤷🏻‍♀️

At this stage it's time to stop pretending, take a break from SM, deal with the break up, see a counsellor and not a fecking life coach and deal with her shit in private

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Susan99

I won’t be popular for saying this but I don’t care. Aoibhe and Sean were well matched, a pair of idiots. When lockdown happened and they were together so much and no show off holidays, that’s when they realised their whole fling was a farce and the cracks started to show. I think she had another baby to make things better but that never works as we all know ( band aid baby ) . I’m finding it hard to have sympathy for her, it’s all fake and her fake lavish lifestyle is crumbling down around her ( in his house, not hers)
She would be better off saving for her own house / apartment or whatever she can afford, instead of keeping up this pretence. Good luck to Sean in his new relationship and aoibhe when she moves on !
Exactly!! She’s doing just fine!
She’s in the house! The house he had just bought when they got together and she trapped him with baby number 1. Why should she get to stay there? If she can post pics with her LV bags and her new Range Rover she should get her ass out of HIS house and find somewhere else for her and the kids. She had $$ signs in her eyes when she met him! We could all find a guy who has his own place, get pregnant and then try and stay in the house, but there’s a word for that.... prostitution.... so we don’t, well apart from aoibhe! They weren’t married or even engaged, she has no legal right to reside in the house. I hope Juan sees sense soon and kicks her out and makes her stand on her own two feet - this may sound harsh but she just bought a Range Rover, wouldn’t ya be embarrassed to be squatting in your ex’s place, with a Range Rover outside!
Aoibhe - GET THE FUCK OUT

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Absolutely grotesque emotional manipulation in last night's story comparing herself to CF who was hounded daily by the British tabloid press. Efa is a z-lister from Balbriggan with a few dozen people here slagging her off for all the avaricious nonsense she gets up to.

Also, lol at her channelling her inner Liam Neeson in Taken with her veiled "you will be identified and you will face the consequences" threats 😂 It'll cost you about 20k in legal fees to get in the door of the High Court and even then you'll be laughed out. I don't think commercial law firms do blagger specials - stick to the jellies hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Meoulpal

VIP Member
It’s a collab for sure: she said that when she first mentioned it and the clinic and her got backlash. If this wasn’t a collab there wouldn’t be a before and after or a Q&A, she would be lying still and pretend it’s the food and the gymondo ...

Not a hope would these be shared if it wasn’t ###

I love how she’s blaming her two pregnancy’s but then on another post said she hasn’t worn a bikini in ten years because of her belly.
She was always a curvy girl no need to lie and blame the kids making young girls think they have to get a tummy tuck after only two kids!
Bullshitting saying she tried but couldn’t get rid of her mum tum! She didn’t try at all the surgery was done in feb 6 months after she’d had Hugo so she didn’t even give herself a chance to snap back she took the lazy way out and lay on a table for a collab
She’s a selfish vein arsehole to have major surgery with two babies at home who are already going through the emotional distress of their parents splitting up, she wouldn’t have been able to even lift them up for weeks now they are moving out of their home but as long as Aoibhe looks good on Instagram that’s all she cares about

I don’t even think the sheep commenting on that photo read it! They are commenting saying hard work pays off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Skinner

VIP Member
A friend once told me her sister was buying a new range rover, she got a credit union loan and was picking it up the following week.
Then the next week there was the sister on her FB, insta wasn't even a thing back then, with a photo of a range rover in her drive on with a huge red bow on it and a caption - "best hubby on the world. Came home to find this surprise in the drive in. Shocked ❤"

• Haha
  • Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I must be the only one who has zero interest in designer handbags 🤣 I’ve a leather Zara one I’m using for the last four years and it’s fab. Think it cost €70. Genuinely think if I won the lotto in the morning I would have zero interest in spending money on fancy bags.I just think you look the height of tack with the obvious YSL and Chanel logos. Those brands have become so cheapened to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

not_influenced

VIP Member
After yesterday's grapes and today's doors, Eeeeeeeefa to me just strikes me as someone who just loves having people talk about her, loves drama, loves thinking/knowing people are talking about her. And her attitude is always that it's jealousy.

Getting your windows done is a real "your ma in the 80s" type thing. Nowadays people don't get their windows done as a societal thing, you get them done if there's something wrong and they need to be fixed!

Put down your phone love, stop looking for your windows and door collabs and go work on yourself and your kids. I'm at the stage where i don't even find it funny or sad any more, the desperation is actually pathetic.

• Heart

Glossylossy

The funniest part is most of these places she was in was while working or tagging along with Sean when he was working, not exactly holidays, just work stop overs
Remember she used to follow him around working all the time and leave Lily with babysitters!

I had a look back at her page there. Lily was born in August. Herself and Sean went to Barcelona in September. Rome in October and Disneyland Paris in November. That's not counting all the times she followed him to work.

• Wow
  • Angry

Jennymac

VIP Member
Probably I doubt she is changing the windows and door on a house she doesnt own. Or she could be doing it to piss her neighbours seen as she has already done that . Last year she put up a post on the fb page for the estate giving out that someone had painted their door a different colour to what the builder had painted them. Well the neighbours tore her apart and then Jenny's fella gets on to defend her and he was ripped to pieces so she left the group after that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Here is just a few of many examples proving Aoibhe loves to dish out the sly digs and gossip. It’s unfortunate that she couldn’t take it when it came onto her though. So when she says ‘be kind’ she really means ‘be kind to me, and me only’. As many on here have said, this site is right up her alley! To be quite honest, I’d be very surprised if she’s not all over Suzanne Jackson’s thread already 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Glossylossy

Ohh following him to work 🤣 While the rest of us love the peace when our other half’s go out the door 🤣🤣🤣
it’s so fake the mother act , you can see it a mile off!
I get a weird vibe off her when watching her stories .. The super duper attitude and the posh accent 🙈
She comes across the type who laughs and sneers at others ..
Another insta hun getting all the freebies she doesn’t deserve!!
She can dress her life up all she wants with her blazers, her fancy car and her weird birthday parties for herself. But at the end of the day she is a single mother to two very young children and is using Instagram to make ends meet.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this, she does put effort into her ads and posts useful information at times but she just needs to cut out the nonsense. If she just came on as herself instead of the strange character she portrays she would be a hell of a lot more relatable

• Haha

Newgirl38

Can someone explain to me how my 68 year old father,who has been waiting on 2 knee replacements AND a hip replacement and is it absolute agony with every move, has not been given his surgeries because of covid, and yet someone can have a tummy tuck!!! Genuinely,can someone tell me how this works cause I'm absolutely livid. The NECK of her flaunting that elective unnecessary surgery when there are people living in sickness and pain because of covid. I'm fuming!

• Sad
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
What a snake. Got backlash when she announced it so she went off and did it IN LEVEL 5 and now parades a photo in a bikini 🙄 still non essential Aoibhe . But continue shouting about how the air industry is on its last legs

• Wow
  • Angry
Introducing Ireland's latest premium children's footwear designer, Aoibhe Devlin x Dainty Bear : The Beijing Collection.

Efa doing great work in supporting local Chinese businesses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29