Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where Juan is living now? He hardly moved in with Yer Juan did he?

P.s. "yer juan" gets me every. single. time. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With his mother as far as I know
Let’s hope he’s decent enough to let them stay, I’ve been renting a single mother and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I don’t think aoibhe would cope very well

Reactions: 6
You would think she was a veteran. How long was she cabin crew? 6 months in total?...
And most of these places she was only in for a day or two.

Have to laugh at her.... can't wait to book a flight ! Yeah, don't forget Aoibhe you'll be dragging two toddlers around with you... or blankets by Ger with be flat out babysitting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You would think she was a veteran. How long was she cabin crew? 6 months in total?...
The funniest part is most of these places she was in was while working or tagging along with Sean when he was working, not exactly holidays, just work stop overs

Reactions: 17
Judith Chamers & her travel advise 🙄🙄🙄
I honestly think she thinks shes the only woman that ever travelled with a baby. “Poor Hugo hasnt been anywhere” yeah Eeeffffaaa, I’d say he’s upset about that.
she’s wrong about her stroller advice, not every airport allows you to collect your stroller at the aircraft on arrival. You can take it to the aircraft in a lot of airports (not all, in fact her beloved Dubai airport doesn’t allow strollers for the hold past security, you must use the ones the airport provides IF YOU CAN FIND ONE) but it comes out In the baggage hall on a separate belt.

Reactions: 9
The funniest part is most of these places she was in was while working or tagging along with Sean when he was working, not exactly holidays, just work stop overs
Remember she used to follow him around working all the time and leave Lily with babysitters!

I had a look back at her page there. Lily was born in August. Herself and Sean went to Barcelona in September. Rome in October and Disneyland Paris in November. That's not counting all the times she followed him to work.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Does anyone know where Juan is living now? He hardly moved in with Yer Juan did he?

P.s. "yer juan" gets me every. single. time. 🤣🤣
He’s based in his mother’s house since moving out. He spends a night or two a week at Corr Castle and she goes back to Mammy Devlin’s for those nights.

She’s really stuck for content when she has to start rehashing travel stuff from 2017 and further 🙄 she had the first 6 months of this year mapped out for tummy tuck content

• Wow
I honestly think she thinks shes the only woman that ever travelled with a baby. “Poor Hugo hasnt been anywhere” yeah Eeeffffaaa, I’d say he’s upset about that.
she’s wrong about her stroller advice, not every airport allows you to collect your stroller at the aircraft on arrival. You can take it to the aircraft in a lot of airports (not all, in fact her beloved Dubai airport doesn’t allow strollers for the hold past security, you must use the ones the airport provides IF YOU CAN FIND ONE) but it comes out In the baggage hall on a separate belt.
I’m sure lily has been telling him how great it was being dragged everywhere or dumped to whoever every week. Remember when she was dragged to the Dominican Republic and she was sick but still made to live on pouched food, bottled water and taken on helicopter rides? All for the gram, none for the welfare. She didn’t even have vaccines for that trip. And despite being sick she had the best time and didn’t cry and loved every minute and was the best girl on the plane and helicopter and everything in between, again all for the gram.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m sure lily has been telling him how great it was being dragged everywhere or dumped to whoever every week. Remember when she was dragged to the Dominican Republic and she was sick but still made to live on pouched food, bottled water and taken on helicopter rides? All for the gram, none for the welfare. She didn’t even have vaccines for that trip. And despite being sick she had the best time and didn’t cry and loved every minute and was the best girl on the plane and helicopter and everything in between, again all for the gram.
Like when she had the best relationship like way better than any other’s relationship 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like when she had the best relationship like way better than any other’s relationship 🙄🙄🙄
Oh but she’s so reeeeaaal guys, Instagram is fake but not her guys, don’t believe what others put up guys I’m the only honest and real one guys

Reactions: 10
I actually can’t wait for her to be off somewhere on hols so I can see how she’s going to explain Juans absence or even how she’ll manage 2 toddlers on her own!! It’s easy get someone to mind one child but once it’s 2 people may not be so eager!!

Reactions: 15
I'm not her biggest fan but I can't get over that he seems to have ended the relationship while she was heavily pregnant (going by her meltdown before)

And to the girl he moved on with, she would have known he had one small child and one on the way. I know it takes two to tango but I think that's disgusting. Hopefully in 5/10/15 years time they could all look back and realise it was for the best.

I have a three year old and a 7 month old. I've been with my husband 14/15 years. I just couldn't imagine dealing with that blow with two young children esp as PND may have been involved. Having kids change you as a woman so much and I sometimes think men think the woman should not change or don't realise the impact it has in you as a person. I honestly cannot imagine what she was/is going through

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm not her biggest fan but I can't get over that he seems to have ended the relationship while she was heavily pregnant (going by her meltdown before)

And to the girl he moved on with, she would have known he had one small child and one on the way. I know it takes two to tango but I think that's disgusting. Hopefully in 5/10/15 years time they could all look back and realise it was for the best.

I have a three year old and a 7 month old. I've been with my husband 14/15 years. I just couldn't imagine dealing with that blow with two young children esp as PND may have been involved. Having kids change you as a woman so much and I sometimes think men think the woman should not change or don't realise the impact it has in you as a person. I honestly cannot imagine what she was/is going through
Yeah and with the new one, even leaving aside the morality of it would you be ARSED with the hassle of that?! Nothing wrong with ending up with someone who has a child, that’s part of my own family situation, but the hassle of someone with such a small child and one on the way?!

She totally believes her own hype though she’s the Queen of exaggeration. She doesn’t just get a job she is poached & talent scouted right from the streets bcoz charisma and fabulosity just oozes from her.
6 months in aviation in Aoibhes head is a wealth of experience, that only seems to be the length of time she lasts in a job anyway. Even the way she goes on about her “travel” experience is such bullshit you’d swear she’d been to all corners of the earth! Shes goes to nice but fairly common holiday destinations. Sight seeing in a handful of places in America does not an experienced traveller make. She’s not a travel blogger or anything of the sort she’s a girl who likes going on discounted holidays

stop did she say that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I fully believe she’s putting the pictures up just for engagement on here, to then screenshot the comments to ‘laugh’ about with her pals and act like they don’t bother her at all. She’s a narcissist through and through, she would never or could never admit to being mortified & heartbroken at the break down of her relationship and will continue on like everything is ‘fine...just fine...I’m fine!!!’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.