Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why a girl who isn’t into drama would get together with Juan especially if aoibhe is as notorious as she is.

Are we being taken for a ride?

Reactions: 15
This is going a bit far now

( in my opinion before I'm accused of moderating)
I agree... no ones real names should be put out there, especially if they aren’t a “public figure” or whatever. For all we know a load of Aoibhe fans could be hassling a girl with that name? Ye are all anonymous, give yer Juan the right to the same

Reactions: 45
I agree... no ones real names should be put out there, especially if they aren’t a “public figure” or whatever. For all we know a load of Aoibhe fans could be hassling a girl with that name? Ye are all anonymous, give yer Juan the right to the same
Totally agree it’s enough that the poor girl is going out with Juan she doesn’t need her info splashed across the internet. An oul proof of life on the relationship would be great though 😂 otherwise I don’t think I believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% agree! Whoever this girl is, she doesn’t deserve to have her name plastered all over here and especially when the surname mentioned here isn’t the right person. I said it on pervious threads when they were mentioning her neighbours that it’s wrong! These people and their social media’s are private and unlike aoibhe they don’t have their lives on show for the world to see!

Reactions: 27
The teepee company don't come into your house. I've not had them, but a friend has and they drop everything to your house but don't set it up.. you have to do that
Yer one Denise Phillips had it for Beth (from another company I think?!) recently...

I personally wouldn't fancy it, but each to their own

I doubt we will have to wait that long I’m sure aoibhe will call her out soon enough she loves doing that 😂
Yer Juan must be mad to get involved with Juan so soon after aoibhe and the new baby,maybe Juan has a big Chorizo in his trousers bcoz there’s no other redeeming qualities I can see

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The teepee company don't come into your house. I've not had them, but a friend has and they drop everything to your house but don't set it up.. you have to do that
Yer one Denise Phillips had it for Beth (from another company I think?!) recently...

I personally wouldn't fancy it, but each to their own
She specifically said they come in while you go out.

Any other companies I’ve seen drop it to the door.

Reactions: 6
Is that personalised deodorant she’s flogging?Why would anyone want their name on a deodorant stick 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is that personalised deodorant she’s flogging?Why would anyone want their name on a deodorant stick 🤢
Yea I didn’t understand this, she didn’t even show the deodorant, is it a cream? Roll on? What? She literally just showed the outside with her name?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t let anyone into my house!! My washing machine is broke and I found it hard to let the man in to fix it

I had the gas boiler man in and hid in the next room.The teepee company was totally unnecessary they obviously approached her for an add she thinks we are all stupid to think she’s promoting them without any payoff 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I had the gas boiler man in and hid in the next room.The teepee company was totally unnecessary they obviously approached her for an add she thinks we are all stupid to think she’s promoting them without any payoff 🙄🙄🙄
It’s not Lily’s birthday or anything so I don’t understand the need for it of a random night.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.