Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF you can't blame Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages.. Its not her fault people don't put money away for emergencies/rainy day situations..
OK she could have not mentioned getting a new car but I wouldn't call it flashing.. Sure we've not even seen the car?!
I'm not sure what sort of rainy day funds you have, but mine ran out a little while ago.... after my business being closed for 8 out of the last 12 months 🙄
Damn it. Why didn't I forsee this global pandemic when I was planning my savings...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not sure what sort of rainy day funds you have, but mine ran out a little while ago.... after my business being closed for 8 out of the last 12 months 🙄
Damn it. Why didn't I forsee this global pandemic when I was planning my savings...
I don't think anyone who has to pay high rents or a mortgage, could possibly put away enough to survive basically 1 year out of work. That commenter was ridiculous, my bf is a self employed painter and we've basically had to survive on pup for a year. All while paying his usual business insurances etc. I think most peoples savings are completely gone. I feel you girl I feel you

• Heart
Reactions: 26
TBF you can't blame Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages.. Its not her fault people don't put money away for emergencies/rainy day situations..
OK she could have not mentioned getting a new car but I wouldn't call it flashing.. Sure we've not even seen the car?!
What a tit take. You forget pilots graduate with debts of up to €100,000. So no chance of saving a “rainy day fund 🤢” when they are paying that back on top of rent, living, etc.

Reactions: 8
Well the Celtic Tiger just walked back in the room and puked all over this one...Ronda how are ya.

All she needs now is the jacuzzi and the decking in the back garden..🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well the Celtic Tiger just walked back in the room and puked all over this one...Ronda how are ya.

All she needs now is the jacuzzi and the decking in the back garden..🥴🥴
They have an inflatable jacuzzi already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she left her role as an ambassador for all bperfect products after belfastgate- voduz is same company same people same PR bs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she left her role as an ambassador for all bperfect products after belfastgate- voduz is same company same people same PR bs 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking the exact same thing! She must think people have short memories!! And obviously morals don’t matter when you are getting a freebie

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the exact same thing! She must think people have short memories!! And obviously morals don’t matter when you are getting a freebie
Omg I knew she only parted ways with them to be seen like she gave a shite and she got the positive reaction she knew it would bring her and now that scandal passed she’s back on them

Everyone was saying oh fair play to her!it was only a ruse for likes

Reactions: 13
Your Juan is the funniest thing I have read in a long time as is Juan Corr. Classics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoever thanked her for being real and showing ups and downs needs to get a grip. There is nothing real about her stories the past 6 months.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.