Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So: Aoibhe is getting a tummy tuck on Wednesday.
People criticised her for it, and she exposed two of them with their names visible, declaring she works with them.
FUPAs can sometimes need to be corrected after tummy tucks, her surgeon had a very odd post about correcting one, and that is why her doctor is being called Dr FUPA!
Sean and her’s status is still unclear, but what is clear is that she’s a rather large twit ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I dunno two things she lives for is AerLingus and Instagram because it feeds her narcissism but I’d be shocked if she ever went back (unless she has to for a few shifts bcoz of maternity leave)
She was only in the door a wet day and if they are laying off staff because of covid she will most likely be on the chopping block, she has two young children and the air hours are all over the place so it would be very hard for her to manage it. How awkward would it be working with your ex and knowing loads of people dislike you personally I’d start looking into different careers

Reactions: 22
I dunno two things she lives for is AerLingus and Instagram because it feeds her narcissism but I’d be shocked if she ever went back (unless she has to for a few shifts bcoz of maternity leave)
She was only in the door a wet day and if they are laying off staff because of covid she will most likely be on the chopping block, she has two young children and the air hours are all over the place so it would be very hard for her to manage it. How awkward would it be working with your ex and knowing loads of people dislike you personally I’d start looking into different careers
But sure look at how many careers Aoibhe has tried already and they didn't work. Maybe she should look closer to home for the problems. Jack of all trades master of none as they say

Reactions: 12
I wonder is she getting her verrdy, verddy expensive weekend bag ready. Prob has about 6 pairs of pure silk Brown Thomas PJ's with matching eye masks. She will probably make a note to tell her followers how suitable they are with the front opening for anyone who has to go for a hospital stay for surgery. Maybe some of the poor unfortunates who are unlucky enough to be in hospital with covid could ask their partners or husbands to nip into BT's to purchase for them and drop them into the nurses station.
6 bottles of some expensive Facial Mist Spray will go in the bag. She will have to remind herself to create an affiliate link and share her code TTUCK20 for 20% off.
Last but not least the 2 x 12 Kilo bags of personalised jellies that have kindly been sent, one has been cleverly labelled pre-op and the other post-op. I wonder what time she needs to start her fasting?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ya Aoibhe you do you...dont you worry your little head about the pandemic and getting cosmetic surgery done during a level 5 lockdown.
20210222_213015.jpg

Also just noticed she pronounces her name Aoife. Did her parents mispell her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ya Aoibhe you do you...dont you worry your little head about the pandemic and getting cosmetic surgery done during a level 5 lockdown. View attachment 450988

Also just noticed she pronounces her name Aoife. Did her parents mispell her name?
Yes her parents definitely misspelled her name, she used to get so miffed when people called her ‘E-va’ too, like they should know it’s Aoife? That’s where the ‘eeeeffffaaa’ came from, she used to have Eeee-fa on her bio next to her name and was always at pains to exaggerate it. But it’s 100% spelled wrong, bh in the Irish language is pronounced as a v. She’s either too stupid or arrogant to admit her parents made a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am appalled at her immature, poor behaviour. She had the gall to call out ‘two mothers setting examples’ earlier and she’s going to kiss her two babies next week and walk out the door for non-essential surgery, during a pandemic, when the health service is on its knees and willingly diminish her immune system with a deadly virus that’s continuously mutating and spreading quicker & easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel sorry for her children but mostly for poor Lily who’s world has been turned upside down she’s just welcomed a new brother, been in lockdown and if rumours are true also witnessing her parents separating and daddy moving out and now her mum will be bed bound for weeks? Level 5 aside it’s a shame efa didn’t think of her children’s emotional well-being instead of herself for once

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She really is a drama addict, a real mean girl, you just know bitchiness, fakeness and drama surrounds her. Those 2 messages weren't in the slight bit offensive or rude, I've no idea why she publicly named them and what had the fact that they were mothers got to do with anything? If you are raising children you aren't entitled to an opinion???Get a grip Eeeffffaaaa. She had no business posting their names, pictures, jobs etc and one of the women had her child in her profile, she went too far, but that's her, thrives on drama. Eeefffa only wants you to message her if you are going to tell her she's gas and her teeth are really white. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes her parents definitely misspelled her name, she used to get so miffed when people called her ‘E-va’ too, like they should know it’s Aoife? That’s where the ‘eeeeffffaaa’ came from, she used to have Eeee-fa on her bio next to her name and was always at pains to exaggerate it. But it’s 100% spelled wrong, bh in the Irish language is pronounced as a v. She’s either too stupid or arrogant to admit her parents made a mistake.

How embarrassing! That is the sort of thing you get from plastic paddy's in the US not by actual Irish people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she call out that these two women are supposed to be setting an example to their children and then she shares their details to all her followers - not a great example to set for your own children is it?

Reactions: 19
I think it’s hilarious when you see other blaggers comment on her posts and spell Aoife 😂😂😂
Sure I remember after her break down and she was sharing what some bloggers were saying about #bekind to Aoibhe, saying how lovely and brilliant she is. A few of them called her “Ava”. They’re all so full of tit pretending to be besties online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sure I remember after her break down and she was sharing what some bloggers were saying about #bekind to Aoibhe, saying how lovely and brilliant she is. A few of them called her “Ava”. They’re all so full of tit pretending to be besties online 😂
Remember Terrie or else Niamh Cullen telling her how loved she was 😂 those snakes wouldn’t spit on her if she was on fire. Every single one of them is out for themselves. Nikki anti vax Whelan will drop her now that she has her own zoom army of gobshites

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember Terrie or else Niamh Cullen telling her how loved she was 😂 those snakes wouldn’t spit on her if she was on fire. Every single one of them is out for themselves. Nikki anti vax Whelan will drop her now that she has her own zoom army of gobshites
Like they’re the girls that Aoibhe witches about all the time! After any event she was invited to she’d be straight on her stories giving out about the other influencers being mean to her, ignoring her, being skinny etc 🙄

Reactions: 12
I am appalled at her immature, poor behaviour. She had the gall to call out ‘two mothers setting examples’ earlier and she’s going to kiss her two babies next week and walk out the door for non-essential surgery, during a pandemic, when the health service is on its knees and willingly diminish her immune system with a deadly virus that’s continuously mutating and spreading quicker & easier.
Exactly what I thought, the absolute brass neck on her, she’s setting a great example for her children isn’t she, Mother Aoibhe of Calcutt-my tummy open 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder is she getting her verrdy, verddy expensive weekend bag ready. Prob has about 6 pairs of pure silk Brown Thomas PJ's with matching eye masks. She will probably make a note to tell her followers how suitable they are with the front opening for anyone who has to go for a hospital stay for surgery. Maybe some of the poor unfortunates who are unlucky enough to be in hospital with covid could ask their partners or husbands to nip into BT's to purchase for them and drop them into the nurses station.
6 bottles of some expensive Facial Mist Spray will go in the bag. She will have to remind herself to create an affiliate link and share her code TTUCK20 for 20% off.
Last but not least the 2 x 12 Kilo bags of personalised jellies that have kindly been sent, one has been cleverly labelled pre-op and the other post-op. I wonder what time she needs to start her fasting?
Post-op jellies are just an empty bag
xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.