Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny works in insurance....she’s hardly raking it in either now to be splashing €100 on a diffuser for a mate

Reactions: 4
Tacky and crass to show the car off tbh. Even if people are asking, some things are better kept to yourself. Do we know what car Pippa drives? No.
She showed it for one reason only and that’s to show it off. She is such a clusterfuck of a person, wanting to be “relatable” to people on the one hand but on the other she wants to feel better than everyone and oozes “I’ve got one over on you” smugness regularly.
Hit her in the pocket don’t buy and unfollow

Reactions: 5
On a human level I feel for Aoibhe shes has her heart broken, shes now a single mother of two young kids, her job is up in the air and long term living arrangements. I get that and I feel bad...but heres the ominous BUT... She needs a break from social media to recalibrate but she won't take it because a) she relies on the extra income and / or b) she basks in the glory of the gossip. If shes really a woman on the edge as she wants everyone to believe the do your sh*tty ads and log off. Oh no, its much more fun for Aoibhe to play the victim, bait in followers with pity me posts, post passive aggressive memes for the naysayers and cryptic "you ok hon" clues for the rest. All of that is exactly why this site is going. Its not our right to know what went down between them but if she wanted to keep it private then just stick go flogging your wares Aoibhe and leave the breakdowns offline.

Reactions: 10
Assuming the deeds to the house are in Juan's name only, the King will be returning to Corr Castle.

They are unmarried so she has no legal right to remain in a property that isn't hers.

She'll be moving back in with granny Ger soon enough I reckon.

Juan isn't an influencer himself so I'd say he couldn't care less about the optics of evicting Efa!

From his POV, no bank in the country will be giving him a mortgage for a new love nest with Shauna. There's probably about 90% of the one on Corr Castle left to pay off and he may be out of a job with the aviation sector tanking! Why would he be paying his mortgage only for Efa to be using it as her jelly-flogging HQ?

I do feel sorry for the kids. Really rotten situation for them, but if I was Juan I'd be telling Efa she has a couple of months to sort herself out with alternative accommodation and then changing the locks.
Also.. he may get joint custody.. therefore he’s have the kids 50% of the time. That happens a lot.

He’d def have a tough time getting another mortgage... aside from the job itself, kids are often treated as an outgoing when applying for a mortgage. The bank I work in puts each child down as an outgoing of €350 per month.. it would seriously reducing his lending capacity.. or hers if she applies for a mortgage

Reactions: 3
Gals they played that “put em under pressure” football song on the radio earlier and I’ve it stuck in my head all day, expect for the part where they sing “ooh ah ooh ah” I’m singing “fupa fupa”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We could all manifest finance on a car we can’t afford but most of us wouldn’t when we don’t have a steady income.I’d say the car is another thing to make her feel good about herself which I wouldn't deny anyone but it’s another failure on her stupid life couch’s shoulders bcoz ultimately she needs to deal with the breakup and not continue to patch up the problem with cars tummy tucks and material things.this is Efas MO.buy something to show off so no one sees the duck up going on behind her

Would have more respect for her if she called her car the fupa trooper
Fupa trouper lights are gonna find me
Teeth Shining like the sun
Fake Smiling with my bun, feeling like I’m number one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why didn’t she manifest her tummy to disappear? why doesn’t she manifest Sean back into the bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why didn’t she manifest her tummy to disappear? why doesn’t she manifest Sean back into the bedroom?
Why didn’t she manifest a sounder personality

Two fools. I’d say she is kicking herself now for all the time she called him a ride when he most definitely is not a ride in anyway shape or form
This always left me scratching my head she really thought he was the image of a ride.i use to die inside when she called him sexy especially when he’d wear brown shoes with shorts.I would have thought her fiancé was more aesthetically pleasing then Juan, then when you add in Juans personality he became way less appealing.her ex had really kind eyes and had the look of someone very tolerant unlike Juan which is probably why things ended the way they did.I’d say if aoibhe had married him they would have been that married couple in the estate were the wife is a thundering bastard that everyone gossips about hating and the husband is a gentle soul everyone felt sorry for

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm only dipping in and out of her stories her since her meltdown last year, can someone give me a recap on their relationship, how they got together please 🙏

I'm only dipping in and out of her stories her since her meltdown last year, can someone give me a recap on their relationship, how they got together please 🙏
Yea whoever’s opening the next thread should do a recap seen as though so much has gone on

Reactions: 3
We could all manifest finance on a car we can’t afford but most of us wouldn’t when we don’t have a steady income.I’d say the car is another thing to make her feel good about herself which I wouldn't deny anyone but it’s another failure on her stupid life couch’s shoulders bcoz ultimately she needs to deal with the breakup and not continue to patch up the problem with cars tummy tucks and material things.this is Efas MO.buy something to show off so no one sees the duck up going on behind her

Fupa trouper lights are gonna find me
Teeth Shining like the sun
Fake Smiling with my bun, feeling like I’m number one
Anyone know what year the new car is?

Absolutely nothing wrong with someone getting a new car, more luck to them.

Where I take issue is crying aviation is on its knees, crying financial implications on industry then buying a car??!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.