Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi all just wanted to say hi, had my surgery. Unfortunately yes I woke with a colostomy bag but hopeful it’s only for 6-8 months. Main thing I’m ok & should be home to hubby & baby in 4-5 more days. Thanks for the lovely support when I posted here before xx

• Heart
Reactions: 98

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Someone asked in the last thread if they would call out Aoibhe in the same “tone” if she wasn’t an influencer. To be honest I think they were quite placid. It wasn’t like she opened a question box asking for questions or responses. She need never have posted their private messages but that’s just the bitch in her.

This is just me now, but I have gotten so sick of watching people online - non influencing people giving the two fingered salute to the likes of me... someone who worked in a pandemic pregnant, is in lockdown with a newborn completely isolated from family and has had two family members die from it. Two funerals I couldn’t attend. Cousins I couldn’t comfort, parents I couldn’t console. I’m not looking for sympathy. We all have things going on and a lot worse is happening to others but this is where my anger comes from.

I messaged people directly instead of just unfollowing because I genuinely feel some people are ignorant, some are simpletons and some are just selfish. I’m leaving that up to them to decide for themselves. If I acted in such a way I’d appreciate someone calling me out because I would hate to think I hurt someone.
One girl I know got her nails done in January and again in feb for her birthday 🙄 you know her “bday nails”. She always posts her rotten nails. Same day the same girl ( I say girl but she’s 33) posts about being withered from lockdown like she doesn’t realise she’s part of the problem. If her technician is doing her nails she’s doing others too. I sent a message, a little food for thought. She was just a bit thick. Ive sent messages to others and got blocked and that doesn’t bother me either, it’s expected but I’m glad they know that not everyone who sees their posts agrees with them.

What Aoibhe has done is so petty. She either has no intention of returning to AL or she’s purposefully put those girls’ names out there for a lynching! What happened to her being kind?

Shes a selfish idiot who can’t say no to a freebie. She hasn’t stuck to any lockdown rules, posting pics of herself in Newbridge Park AGAIN! Not 5k from her house, there’s plenty of parks in Swords but they’re not pretty enough for her insta! Putting herself through unnecessary surgery when she knows that her kids will need minding. Even if it is for her mental health it doesn’t matter, it’s in a pandemic. If she isn’t with Sean (or he can’t take them, obviously speculation) then her mother will probably end up minding the kids to “support” her, a self inflicted surgery. How are these cosmetic clinics even open? Do they do psychological assessments on people who go for these procedures? We’ll probably see flower deliveries saying “Get better soon” over the coming days. She is bringing this on herself! 🙄

What a kick in the teeth to the healthcare staff, essential workers and the aviation industry! People talk about Grace Mongey on this but Aoibhe is the pits! A whole new level of selfish. She could have at least waited a few more months.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Absolute NOTIONS.
If you want to continue with that analogy - how exciting! (🤢🤢) - keep your front door closed and your insta page private and then when people come aknocking and you allow them in, THAT is an "invitation". But leave your front door open day and night and your "house" really is no more than a public restroom. Oh and in keeping with said analogy, who leaves their "front door" open to all and sundry with a neon step-right-in sign when their kids are easily accessible to whoever shows up? Oh that's right, instablaggers, that's who.
Don't want your "house" to be treated like a public toilet? Lock your door and only "invite" people you actually know and want there.
"It's really as simple as that ❤"
🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Luckymum

Chatty Member
I wonder is she getting her verrdy, verddy expensive weekend bag ready. Prob has about 6 pairs of pure silk Brown Thomas PJ's with matching eye masks. She will probably make a note to tell her followers how suitable they are with the front opening for anyone who has to go for a hospital stay for surgery. Maybe some of the poor unfortunates who are unlucky enough to be in hospital with covid could ask their partners or husbands to nip into BT's to purchase for them and drop them into the nurses station.
6 bottles of some expensive Facial Mist Spray will go in the bag. She will have to remind herself to create an affiliate link and share her code TTUCK20 for 20% off.
Last but not least the 2 x 12 Kilo bags of personalised jellies that have kindly been sent, one has been cleverly labelled pre-op and the other post-op. I wonder what time she needs to start her fasting?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Who takes a photo of themselves lying on the floor crying? Who? Aoibhe put the phone down & see the kids tomorrow. They won’t know what day it is. She was away from Lily more than she was with her for the first year of her life so this seems way ott

Reactions: 44

Meoulpal

VIP Member
TBF you can't blame Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages.. Its not her fault people don't put money away for emergencies/rainy day situations..
OK she could have not mentioned getting a new car but I wouldn't call it flashing.. Sure we've not even seen the car?!
Omg what an ignorant thing to say and you r missing the point entirely.Firstly no one is blaming Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages and that’s a really insensitive thing to say about people not putting money away, you must be made of money yourself and live under a rock to have that uneducated view on a pandemic that’s broken the worlds economy.secondly the damage to the aviation industry jobs is a topic that aoibhe is constantly posting about so yes it’s all relevant.
Thirdly yes we’ve seen the car!!

Reactions: 41

Meoulpal

VIP Member
We could all manifest finance on a car we can’t afford but most of us wouldn’t when we don’t have a steady income.I’d say the car is another thing to make her feel good about herself which I wouldn't deny anyone but it’s another failure on her stupid life couch’s shoulders bcoz ultimately she needs to deal with the breakup and not continue to patch up the problem with cars tummy tucks and material things.this is Efas MO.buy something to show off so no one sees the fuck up going on behind her

Would have more respect for her if she called her car the fupa trooper
Fupa trouper lights are gonna find me
Teeth Shining like the sun
Fake Smiling with my bun, feeling like I’m number one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The gas thing is, a few years ago, a site like Tattle would have been right up Aoibhe’s street. Wasn’t she all over Gals at one point slating so sue me and has taken loads of swipes at her on her own page too. She also wrote a blog post bitching about a load of bloggers but didn’t name them, so people formed their own conclusions on who she was talking about. Really bitchy stuff and accused one guy of cheating on his girlfriend but that they play the doting couple online. Irony much Aoibhe 😆🤡 everyone was speculating that it was Terry and David but she just sat back and stirred the pot and lapped up the praise for being so “real”. Now it’s her who is in the firing line she’s all “be kiiiiiiind” and can’t take it. I think that blog post has been deleted since, I can’t find it. She used to do this kind of shit pretty regularly a few years ago. She’d do a poll on something like “who wants me to do a blog post on my real thoughts about bloggers” and would get everyone giddy and then slate loads of people. She was a weapon, and she hasn’t lost that petty and mean streak, no matter how hard she tries to cover it up with the nicey nice act.

Also girl you’re about a year behind on the tie dye ffs

• Heart

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Did anyone read on her post today these accounts are traceable. Aoibhe is on to us!! She’ll leave us messages one morning saying:

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money (but I pretend I do). But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long (not that long) career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my thread go now, that'll be the end of it.
Terrie had the same shit up yesterday threatening that there are huge strides being made in terms of online bullying and that’s fantastic and all but we are NOT all bullies. The vast majority of us don’t troll. We just pick apart the bullshit that they are getting away with for far too long. Lack of transparency, greed, fixing competitions, gluttony and now we have them acting the expert on anxiety, life coaching, parenting, relationships and nutrition. Put your pages on private if you really don’t want people watching and having an opinion. Don’t let your narcissism lead you to these threads where you will inevitably be hurt because you don’t like that not everyone wants to lick your hole!

I’m not going to contribute to their earnings in any way, shape or form so I choose to be anonymous because I save my real account for the people I like. If their page is on public they are inviting us into their homes yada yada ya 😂😂😂😂 but I wouldn’t shit on their floor (in a virtual sense either)coz it’s ok for them to tell you to Fuck off and block you. So I just come on here instead and have a rant about Aoibhe and her sorts having the fake chats about keeping it real. How they are non stop shoving freebies in our face, YSL handbags (just one is more than I’ll ever own), using a laundry service despite having a washer dryer at home, eating their weight in free jellies, using Spotlight to whiten their fake gnashers, fitness subscriptions, Fitbit collabs because exercise doesn’t count if you don’t have a Fitbit and then to top it off free tummy tucks! They are the ones shouting from the rooftops that they are still just soooo down to earth. Too VIP to follow any rules. I concern myself with how these blaggers conduct themselves, how they influence others, how they make an absolute mockery of hard working people out there and are too VIP to follow any rules. I am influenced by them to NOT buy from certain brands. EVEN THE FROZEN FOOD ISLE IS OFF LIMITS FOR ME NOW. There is genuinely nothing they won’t flog.

• Heart

lena234

I’ve screenshoted every single AL post on her timeline and screen recorder her post and will be emailing AL.. I wouldn’t want THAT representing my brand!!

• Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her children but mostly for poor Lily who’s world has been turned upside down she’s just welcomed a new brother, been in lockdown and if rumours are true also witnessing her parents separating and daddy moving out and now her mum will be bed bound for weeks? Level 5 aside it’s a shame efa didn’t think of her children’s emotional well-being instead of herself for once

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Yep she removed him from her bio, deleted a shit load of pictures of him. He changed his Facebook status to single and changed his profile photo removing her.
She hasn't mentioned him since Christmas when he was the centre of her entire universe before that.
Small hints dropped here and there too along the way.
Two fools. I’d say she is kicking herself now for all the time she called him a ride when he most definitely is not a ride in anyway shape or form

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mehbah

Can we some how incorporate - Juan Corr is out the door while Aoibhe takes selfies on the floor,Yer Juan and the Fupa trooper into the next thread name they are all so good
Your Juan out the door, Aoibhe on the floor, Fupa Trooper is no more?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She really is a drama addict, a real mean girl, you just know bitchiness, fakeness and drama surrounds her. Those 2 messages weren't in the slight bit offensive or rude, I've no idea why she publicly named them and what had the fact that they were mothers got to do with anything? If you are raising children you aren't entitled to an opinion???Get a grip Eeeffffaaaa. She had no business posting their names, pictures, jobs etc and one of the women had her child in her profile, she went too far, but that's her, thrives on drama. Eeefffa only wants you to message her if you are going to tell her she's gas and her teeth are really white. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34