Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing wrong with someone getting a new car, more luck to them.

Where I take issue is crying aviation is on its knees, crying financial implications on industry then buying a car??!!
Exactly either stop advertising this stuff about the aviation industry or stop showing off your extravagant lifestyle on Instagram. She cant have it all ways. Pick a lane lovey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If she can afford a monthly car loan repayment then surely she can afford to get herself accommodation.... the timing is very strange... surely Juan must be asking questions as to why she’s still living in his house. Fur coat and no knickers eh Eeaaffaaa

Reactions: 12
The optics are a bit silly. She hasn’t worked years, her industry is in crisis, her relationship over and she’s living in his house, just had a baby but wants a tummy tuck, no job but driving around in a Range Rover. She’s the type I’d roll my eyes over if I saw driving around my estate and think here’s your one again, when is she going to join the rest of us in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The optics are a bit silly. She hasn’t worked years, her industry is in crisis, her relationship over and she’s living in his house, just had a baby but wants a tummy tuck, no job but driving around in a Range Rover. She’s the type I’d roll my eyes over if I saw driving around my estate and think here’s your one again, when is she going to join the rest of us in the real world
Jesus when u lay it all out like that, how isn't she having a breakdown instead of posting shite on FB?

Reactions: 6
Brown shoes and shorts 😂😂😂

Said photo.
The second one with the folded down socks that look like they were once white was another tragic moment for the fella of a fashion blogger. She really shouldn’t of let him leave the house 99% of the time given his atrocious choice in footwear. No one should be still wearing jack & jones and Fred Perry. A “premark haul” would have been a way better option if he doesn’t like to spend money on clothes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its either a 151 of 171
If it was a brand new car by god we’d know all about it , the only reason why she covered the reg is bcoz Aoibhe doesn’t want the boasting momentum of her flashy new car to dampened bcoz of the year 🤣🤣

He’s dressed like Prince George on his first day of nursery 😂
There should have been a thread made for his lack of fashion sense alone.Aoibhe in Chloe boots and a LV bag and him in bet on white shorts with runners that talk when he walks.imagine how out of place he looked walking around the US looking like he should have been walking around the streets in Offaly.if I could ask her one thing it would be why she never intervened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it 100% definitely his house? I scrolled back on old posts and found a few posts about being first time buyers and referring to everything as "we" and "our", unless I missed something in between then and now
Screenshot_20210318_101851.jpg

Screenshot_20210318_101904.jpg

Screenshot_20210318_102011.jpg

Reactions: 3
Did she abandon yesterday's Q&A after answering 1 question to show off the car ?? 🤣🙄 dose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of her colleagues are crippled financially because of Covid. Struggling to pay mortgage, bills, feed the kids, etc. I know this firsthand as three of my close pals work for EI in different capacities...... they're all goosed!
Yet here's Eeeeefa flashing the cash & buying a brand new Range Rover. Talk about kicking your colleagues when they're down.
She really is so crass & gauche.

I can totally see her pulling a Tignam on it. Finding an older man whom she thinks has money & sticking the claws in.

When the arse falls out of this bullshit influencer economy she'll be nowhere to be found. Hopefully.
TBF you can't blame Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages.. Its not her fault people don't put money away for emergencies/rainy day situations..
OK she could have not mentioned getting a new car but I wouldn't call it flashing.. Sure we've not even seen the car?!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
TBF you can't blame Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages.. Its not her fault people don't put money away for emergencies/rainy day situations..
OK she could have not mentioned getting a new car but I wouldn't call it flashing.. Sure we've not even seen the car?!
Omg what an ignorant thing to say and you r missing the point entirely.Firstly no one is blaming Aoibhe for them not being able to pay their mortgages and that’s a really insensitive thing to say about people not putting money away, you must be made of money yourself and live under a rock to have that uneducated view on a pandemic that’s broken the worlds economy.secondly the damage to the aviation industry jobs is a topic that aoibhe is constantly posting about so yes it’s all relevant.
Thirdly yes we’ve seen the car!!

Reactions: 41
100% his house and his name only on the deeds and mortgage. This “we” and “ours” was Aoibhe being Aoibhe and trying to show off.

Edited to say - Which by the way there is no shame in, I know lots of couples where one owns the house etc. I just don’t get the pretence. It was the same with Nicky from Little Bow Pip and their house, she made it out for years they owned when in fact they rent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
100% his house and his name only on the deeds and mortgage. This “we” and “ours” was Aoibhe being Aoibhe and trying to show off.

Edited to say - Which by the way there is no shame in, I know lots of couples where one owns the house etc. I just don’t get the pretence. It was the same with Nicky from Little Bow Pip and their house, she made it out for years they owned when in fact they rent.
God that is so cringy like would she not be embarrassed about how she completely made out in old posts they were buying together when in fact its solely his. Absolutely I agree there is no shame in 1 owning the house legally but it's just weird to make it out the way she did, all for the gram I suppose 🙄

Reactions: 6
It was the same with Nicky from Little Bow Pip and their house, she made it out for years they owned when in fact they rent.
Funny you should say, David and Terrie fluffed for a long time that they bought a new build rather than renting.

No shame in renting or shacking up with someone who already owns, but why lie? It goes to show that so many of them are fur coats with no knickers underneath when the going gets rough!

Reactions: 7
God that is so cringy like would she not be embarrassed about how she completely made out in old posts they were buying together when in fact its solely his. Absolutely I agree there is no shame in 1 owning the house legally but it's just weird to make it out the way she did, all for the gram I suppose 🙄
she’s as transparent as a pane of glass.if she had of been part of the buying process we would of heard non stop tripe about getting a mortgage and shopping for the house and she most definitely wouldn't of spared us the pose beside the sold sign photo for the gram.id say Sean had the mortgage and the house was still being built before he met her considering she was heavily pregnant by the time they moved in and only with him a matter of months before that.she just about had time to post a few of the house still being built I assume from Juans phone bcoz again there was none of her posing beside the house with her wide open mouth.but she did of course manage to order a hard hat for the pic

Jenny bought her house in 2017 and they live on the same estate.so Juan would have bought the house before he even met Aoibhe.great timing for Aoibhe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny you should say, David and Terrie fluffed for a long time that they bought a new build rather than renting.

No shame in renting or shacking up with someone who already owns, but why lie? It goes to show that so many of them are fur coats with no knickers underneath when the going gets rough!
Exactly, no shame in it. Roz Purcell is always asked about the house where she lives and she has no problem saying it’s her other half’s house. Aoife is all just keeping up appearances!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.