Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d quickly change her tune if people started unfollowing her and ‘redecorate’ to be more relatable. Cause we all know she’s SO relatable 🙄🙄
Does anyone have her latest follow report thingy I’m still amazed people follow her

Is she just posting to her page now and not allowing the likes of me (long time lurker) to see her stories? She’s heading to newbridge park again tomorrow to meet Eatsleepchic blog. Super spreading all round north county Dublin.

Reactions: 2
Absolute NOTIONS.
If you want to continue with that analogy - how exciting! (🤢🤢) - keep your front door closed and your insta page private and then when people come aknocking and you allow them in, THAT is an "invitation". But leave your front door open day and night and your "house" really is no more than a public restroom. Oh and in keeping with said analogy, who leaves their "front door" open to all and sundry with a neon step-right-in sign when their kids are easily accessible to whoever shows up? Oh that's right, instablaggers, that's who.
Don't want your "house" to be treated like a public toilet? Lock your door and only "invite" people you actually know and want there.
"It's really as simple as that ❤"
🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she just posting to her page now and not allowing the likes of me (long time lurker) to see her stories? She’s heading to newbridge park again tomorrow to meet Eatsleepchic blog. Super spreading all round north county Dublin.
Another absolute bloody dose 🙄🙄🙄 had to unfollow her the child is so bold and she thinks its hilarious then. Shes as painful as Efa

Reactions: 4
Can I just say one thing and I know I will probably get back lash for this but what's the story with her facial features? It's like her eyes are to small or her head is too big? She honestly is a strange looking girl. I'm not calling her ugly by any means as that's a horrible thing to say about someone but her features are strange

Are her teeth real or are they veneers? I don't understand what's so special about her. Okay she started a blog many moons ago and probably Mummy and Daddy funded a lot of her lifestyle as her working ethics is dire. I'm not understanding why I would want to take product or life advice from her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I just say one thing and I know I will probably get back lash for this but what's the story with her facial features? It's like her eyes are to small or her head is too big? She honestly is a strange looking girl. I'm not calling her ugly by any means as that's a horrible thing to say about someone but her features are strange

Are her teeth real or are they veneers? I don't understand what's so special about her. Okay she started a blog many moons ago and probably Mummy and Daddy funded a lot of her lifestyle as her working ethics is dire. I'm not understanding why I would want to take product or life advice from her
Ive always said it looks like she’s wearing a rubber mask🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or👏 make👏your👏profile👏private👏for👏your👏family👏and👏friends👏
Oh does that diminish the return on your ads?🤔
Suck it up.
Go private or take the public feedback on your public page.
Could her cringey post be anymore condescending? The expression if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen springs to mind. "Don't sh1t in their toilet" you stay classy Aoibhe! I'd propose if your skin is as thin as yours is and you are paranoid (as you clearly are) about who is watching you, then its time to give the gig up! You'll never be everyone's cup of tea and if you spend your life obsessing over those who don't like you, you'll never be happy. It kills her that she can't control how she's viewed and she really has no place to throw stones at Tattlers or those that question her on DMs, as she's one of the nastiest bullies on Instagram. Shes obsessed with Tattle. You don't see Pippa, Dominique, Rosie et al constantly bemoaning this site.

Reactions: 11
She truly thought she was the bees knees before this sight brought some reality into her life.I always thought she was the bitchiest & most deluded insta one out there still cannot fathom why people follow her.she thinks anyone who dislikes her is jealous!did u see she said she’s not doing the tik toks anymore 🤣🤣 that’s from when she got roasted about them here.I’d say she was itching to do them this lock down with all the dances going around

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really think her hair would suit her better shorter. It just makes her look as if her head is left on her shoulders now. She has lovely skin but the faces she pulls are so annoying

Reactions: 7
I don't know what it is about her but I can't figure out if she is pretty or not. Some days I think she's nice then other days I'm like God naw. Her face has very little definition and the contouring she tries to do is dreadful

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of the baby in happy feet. Well she did until vogue and Spencer’s wee thing reminded me off it more and she’s so cute 🙈

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s attractive in any sense but she definitely makes the best of herself. Her hair is lovely, and her best feature. It really is lovely when she has it down and wavy, really makes a difference - adds a real polish to appearance. I forever have mine in a hun hun

Reactions: 6
Ive always said it looks like she’s wearing a rubber mask🙊
she’s had veneers and I think her chipmunk cheeks are from cheek filler( which is not cheap!)

If she can afford a monthly car loan repayment then surely she can afford to get herself accommodation.... the timing is very strange... surely Juan must be asking questions as to why she’s still living in his house. Fur coat and no knickers eh Eeaaffaaa
Where is he living then? Did he move out?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s attractive in any sense but she definitely makes the best of herself. Her hair is lovely, and her best feature. It really is lovely when she has it down and wavy, really makes a difference - adds a real polish to appearance. I forever have mine in a hun hun
She always looks very well. I will give her that much. I like her style. She doesn’t just wear what’s new in Zara etc. She puts nice bits together

I think she always looks clean and nicely put together. She has lovely clothes and you’d never guess she had such body issues because from what I can see, her figure looks nice! Not going to comment on her facial features because I’d rather she look how she looks than feel pressure to get loads of plastic surgery. She’s no beauty like but she’s not ugly either but any stretch. She’s one of those people who would look a lot better if they weren’t such an asshole. Anyone else think she looks like Marietta Doran?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she always looks clean and nicely put together. She has lovely clothes and you’d never guess she had such body issues because from what I can see, her figure looks nice! Not going to comment on her facial features because I’d rather she look how she looks than feel pressure to get loads of plastic surgery. She’s no beauty like but she’s not ugly either but any stretch. She’s one of those people who would look a lot better if they weren’t such an asshole. Anyone else think she looks like Marietta Doran?
compared to some other “influencers” she does look well when she comes on for the chats. I think she’s pretty, I’m sure she has a lot on her case at the moment and the fact she still puts make up on is amazing. Don’t think I’ve worn make up in about 56 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.