Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even a nice hun bun. It’s the one where you shove it up outa the way when you’re cleaning!! Not one you’d leave the house with

Reactions: 8
Did anyone read on her post today these accounts are traceable. Aoibhe is on to us!! She’ll leave us messages one morning saying:

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money (but I pretend I do). But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long (not that long) career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my thread go now, that'll be the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is seething no doubt there is screen shots of her of her own trolling!
Oh but it doesn’t count because she used her own profile because using an anonymous one = instant bullying.
I’m only anonymous because if you say boo or ask a question or anything they take a slight dislike to then you’re blocked. How are consumers/followers/the reason they have anything at all meant to give feedback?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone read on her post today these accounts are traceable. Aoibhe is on to us!! She’ll leave us messages one morning saying:

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money (but I pretend I do). But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long (not that long) career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my thread go now, that'll be the end of it.
Terrie had the same tit up yesterday threatening that there are huge strides being made in terms of online bullying and that’s fantastic and all but we are NOT all bullies. The vast majority of us don’t troll. We just pick apart the bullshit that they are getting away with for far too long. Lack of transparency, greed, fixing competitions, gluttony and now we have them acting the expert on anxiety, life coaching, parenting, relationships and nutrition. Put your pages on private if you really don’t want people watching and having an opinion. Don’t let your narcissism lead you to these threads where you will inevitably be hurt because you don’t like that not everyone wants to lick your hole!

I’m not going to contribute to their earnings in any way, shape or form so I choose to be anonymous because I save my real account for the people I like. If their page is on public they are inviting us into their homes yada yada ya 😂😂😂😂 but I wouldn’t tit on their floor (in a virtual sense either)coz it’s ok for them to tell you to duck off and block you. So I just come on here instead and have a rant about Aoibhe and her sorts having the fake chats about keeping it real. How they are non stop shoving freebies in our face, YSL handbags (just one is more than I’ll ever own), using a laundry service despite having a washer dryer at home, eating their weight in free jellies, using Spotlight to whiten their fake gnashers, fitness subscriptions, Fitbit collabs because exercise doesn’t count if you don’t have a Fitbit and then to top it off free tummy tucks! They are the ones shouting from the rooftops that they are still just soooo down to earth. Too VIP to follow any rules. I concern myself with how these blaggers conduct themselves, how they influence others, how they make an absolute mockery of hard working people out there and are too VIP to follow any rules. I am influenced by them to NOT buy from certain brands. EVEN THE FROZEN FOOD ISLE IS OFF LIMITS FOR ME NOW. There is genuinely nothing they won’t flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s not even a nice hun bun. It’s the one where you shove it up outa the way when you’re cleaning!! Not one you’d leave the house with
I’m sure the only people fascinated with Aoibhes hun bun are those who are to young to remember it when it was trendy about 15-20 years ago when Aoibhe was in secondary school. Around the same time she put foundation on her lips and wore her hair like a Donald Trump comb over in hope people would think she was from dalky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.