Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads got my coil removed and your never gonna guess what my Fupa is bleeping off. No surgery needed 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we some how incorporate - Juan Corr is out the door while Aoibhe takes selfies on the floor,Yer Juan and the Fupa trooper into the next thread name they are all so good

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we some how incorporate - Juan Corr is out the door while Aoibhe takes selfies on the floor,Yer Juan and the Fupa trooper into the next thread name they are all so good
Your Juan out the door, Aoibhe on the floor, Fupa Trooper is no more?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aoibhe you're basically living on O Connell St! A messy shitshow atm, throwing money at follies like Clery's but not resolving the antisocial behaviour. Don't want to see all your dirty laundry but we can't look away 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aoibhe you're basically living on O Connell St! A messy shitshow atm, throwing money at follies like Clery's but not resolving the antisocial behaviour. Don't want to see all your dirty laundry but we can't look away 👀

Especially when we seen the piles of it all over her landing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’d quickly change her tune if people started unfollowing her and ‘redecorate’ to be more relatable. Cause we all know she’s SO relatable 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.