Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely she is a mockery to aviation right now. Recovairie must be mad to associate with this woman, do they know she is boasting about buying a new car? Surely this would damage their campaign! Showing off a new car whilst the industry crumbles, self obsessed!

Reactions: 21
Where is the speculation of the breakup come from? She often goes ages without posting much of Sean so I’m curious where this has come from

Reactions: 4
Absolutely she is a mockery to aviation right now. Recovairie must be mad to associate with this woman, do they know she is boasting about buying a new car? Surely this would damage their campaign! Showing off a new car whilst the industry crumbles, self obsessed!
Yea, and as much as we tell faces by grace to ‘read the room’ - Aoibhe needs to do the same. Posting how sad she is for airlines despite the fact she hasn’t been at work full time in years! Next pic is the new car, then back to recover eir and then a quote about something cryptic and hey maybe even a selfie crying on the floor- if you’re using your account as a business account there should be no room for personal drama or vice versa

Reactions: 7
Himself is watching rugby, I was hoping for some tea to entertain myself. She’s been v quiet. Wonder when she’s going to show us her new wheels?
After showing it there Range Rover , thanks to the insta , who buy off my swipe ups , does the revenue not question these bloggers , big step up ,, from a small car ,jez half the country not working , and there showing off their wealth , I wouldn’t buy a spoon off any of them now , ild rather pay the extra €10

Reactions: 6
It’s no wonder she is hated so much in Aer Lingus. Nobody likes a show off and very few are impressed by one. She makes me laugh because every few days she will pop up with guys everything online isn’t real, people only show their highlights. Read the room Aoibhe. If Instagram fell off the earth tomorrow you would have nothing left.

Reactions: 16
Where is the speculation of the breakup come from? She often goes ages without posting much of Sean so I’m curious where this has come from
I’m open to correction but it may have surfaced when he changed his relationship status to single on Facebook?

Reactions: 1
I’m open to correction but it may have surfaced when he changed his relationship status to single on Facebook?
I think the first clue was when she removed him from her bio & removed loads of pics. The Facebook relationship status was on the foot of that 😂

Reactions: 9
I think the first clue was when she removed him from her bio & removed loads of pics. The Facebook relationship status was on the foot of that 😂
Yep she removed him from her bio, deleted a tit load of pictures of him. He changed his Facebook status to single and changed his profile photo removing her.
She hasn't mentioned him since Christmas when he was the centre of her entire universe before that.
Small hints dropped here and there too along the way.

Reactions: 11
Yep she removed him from her bio, deleted a tit load of pictures of him. He changed his Facebook status to single and changed his profile photo removing her.
She hasn't mentioned him since Christmas when he was the centre of her entire universe before that.
Not to mention the most recent cryptic ‘ I wish I could hug my kids on Mother’s Day but it’s not because I had a tummy tuck because I didn’t have a tummy tuck yet, so don’t ask me what I’m talking about but my kids aren’t with me’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two fools. I’d say she is kicking herself now for all the time she called him a ride when he most definitely is not a ride in anyway shape or form

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has she just put up another “giveaway” without announcing the winners from the one where it said the winners would be announced on 16Mar?! So dodgy... if you say you’ll announce a winner on 16th then do it!

Two fools. I’d say she is kicking herself now for all the time she called him a ride when he most definitely is not a ride in anyway shape or form
She thought his money was a ride!! Very sneaky she is.... Pregnant straight away and moved into his house. Sure couldn’t we all get purposely knocked up to get the fella to move you in. Thousands of people trying to work hard to get a mortgage and Efa takes the easy way out.... Just a pity it didn’t last, a pity for her....! It’s his house, everything is in his name, it was bought just before they got together. She has no entitlement to the house or to stay there. I would imagine Sean’s conscious is stopping him from telling her to move out because of the kids but he has a legal right to do so and I really hope he does soon so she will have to stand on her own two feet. I’d imagine she’s already sniffing out Mr. Money number two..... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tacky and crass to show the car off tbh. Even if people are asking, some things are better kept to yourself. Do we know what car Pippa drives? No.
She showed it for one reason only and that’s to show it off. She is such a clusterfuck of a person, wanting to be “relatable” to people on the one hand but on the other she wants to feel better than everyone and oozes “I’ve got one over on you” smugness regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s no wonder she is hated so much in Aer Lingus. Nobody likes a show off and very few are impressed by one. She makes me laugh because every few days she will pop up with guys everything online isn’t real, people only show their highlights. Read the room Aoibhe. If Instagram fell off the earth tomorrow you would have nothing left.
Even trying to flog stuff today , Jesus , oh Ild say she thinks she owns the place

Reactions: 1
100% making a mockery of it. Imagine her being used by Recovaire and someone who knows nothing about the aviation industry and it’s struggles stumbling across her page and seeing ronda the Range Rover? That looks like we are a bunch of blaggers on more money than we know what to do with when it’s the exact opposite for 99.9% of cabin crew! Myself and my colleagues are living paycheck to paycheck just to keep the heads above water while this one is prancing about in the car she “manifested”!!! How about you manifest a way out of this mess for the job you claim to love so much! I’ve been in the job a lot longer than ms devlin and will be in it when she’s long gone......that’s if we have an industry to recover! I’ve seen people say “read the room” but she genuinely does not give one fiddles about the room because it’s people from all walks of life who are following her and in similar positions.

Reactions: 15
A lot of her colleagues are crippled financially because of Covid. Struggling to pay mortgage, bills, feed the kids, etc. I know this firsthand as three of my close pals work for EI in different capacities...... they're all goosed!
Yet here's Eeeeefa flashing the cash & buying a brand new Range Rover. Talk about kicking your colleagues when they're down.
She really is so crass & gauche.

I can totally see her pulling a Tignam on it. Finding an older man whom she thinks has money & sticking the claws in.

When the arse falls out of this bullshit influencer economy she'll be nowhere to be found. Hopefully.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.