Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
I feel like people need to read the thread. Not come on half way through and expect updates. It's annoying and adds nothing to the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Ilovelamp

Jaysus 😂😂 so if I'm there years I have to be old. And have to be old to be a cabin manager didnt realise that!!!
I also didn't think early 30s was old!
Also being there years doesn't imply that either!
Recruitment age when I started was 19! Which was the age I started at , I made cabin manager in my late 20s..... Is that old!
Being a captain also doesn't imply Ur old, it's experience and flying hours and the choice to get ahead of Ur game shud u wish to progress quicker.
Your lack of experience speaks volumes about the way you speak about cabin managers. I'm a fucking great cabin manager and love working with crew! The curtains are never pulled and I never stay up there thinking I'm better than anyone, I'd never be that type of person and that wud be me whether I was a CCM a sccm or csn!!!Hopefully your not that way to work with , u seem a bit bitter And my shit smells like shit , just like everyone's . And I didn't realise this was a forum for a certain age.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Tellmethis

Tis nearly time for a new thread... Any suggestions?
How about:
On,off,on off...... who really gives a fcuk?

Or

Corr Castle crumbling down, but she's just boasting 'bout the places she's flown
Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, only took two kids arrivals for Juan to depart their “fling”

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Guys, I've never posted on Aoibhe before. I don't follow her but I knew straight away who my MAM meant when she said she had been blocked by her tonight. My mam who is a gem BTW is on Instagram to see grandkids abroad. She stumbled upon Aoibhe and followed her. Today she messaged to ask where she got some pastel crockery and got blocked. Wtf. One look at the profile and you could tell its some aul dear. I don't know why I'm even disgusted, but I am. The girl needs help if old ladies bring out her paranoia.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I wrote in here about her not replying to me over a petition for a better sex education system in Ireland and after she didn't reply I never said anything more to her hardly even watched her stories and I just went to search her up and I'm blocked I think so I guess that's proof she reads here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Kellsb13

I’m not a fan of hers at all but I Defo am not going to beat her when she’s down. Her whole worlds been turned upside now we all know how infatuated she was with Sean (for whatever reason) but she’s now single with 2 young kids and no job in the midst of a pandemic. If your really going to begrudge her of a walk outdoors with a friend there’s something seriously wrong. We may not agree with her dramatics but heartache is an awful feeling and she needs a friend or two right now

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What a scumbag to change his relationship status to single. Single yes, but a single dad to two children, one of whom is only six months old. What a douche! There’s a way to change it where you can hide the relationship status part if he really wanted to change it. How disrespectful to the mother of his children. It tells me all I need to know about him tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Who actually gives a shite if they have or they haven’t at this stage. Two absolute attention seeking saps either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Remember that “look at me now” bitchy and juvenile TikTok she did directed to someone at school, like the cat who got the cream that her life worked out so well and wishing the other one (what, twenty years on) nothing but misery. I wonder is she still hoping that girl is “looking at her now”.. I bet she feels a plonker for doing that now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Stunhun

Dickheads. The worst covid numbers this week and fools out for a photo op for Instagram.
Can hardly blame her having a friend around now if she’s going through something this awful, maybe she needed a friend for her own mental health and sanity maybe why she met them outdoors I’m all for sticking to guidelines but the girl is going through something awful give her a min like

Reactions: 41
When poor Aoibhe says about a low point in her life, tattle wasn't the only thing that had happened. Other AL girls can confirm. But there were group chats of colleagues on WhatsApp bitching about Aoibhe and higher up management.... Someone went and reported this chat, but awful things were said about a lot of people in the company and people even went as far as to talk about her parenting in these chats. She was being attacked at multiple angles. You have to feel sorry for her, no one ever deserves this. Girls can be bitches, laughing about someone's hair style or saying you don't like someone is general bitching, normal behaviour really. But going a whole level above is not okay, and some of these comments on here can be too far.
I hope she's okay.
And Juan Corr I speak on behalf of everyone at Aer Lingus, you're trash, we all know what you're like. You're a button pusher with an opinion too high of yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The sneery attitude she has is really off putting. “Nosey Nancys” wouldn’t know anything Aoibhe if you didn’t post it on your social media in the first place. They’re hardly peering through the crack in your curtains ffs. You’re in control of what the nosey Nancys see! Every now and again that side of her comes to light and it really turns me off her. I’d say she can be quite a difficult person at times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
For someone who brags about having a huge salary in all these high end jobs for years, why doesn’t she own her own house/ apartment and when she met Sean she was driving a fiat 500( nothing wrong with that!) and now driving a few year old BMW. For someone who brags a lot she’s trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade salary

Reactions: 37

Jackjack38

VIP Member
This thread is mental but highly entertaining😂, I've never followed Aoibhe but heard of her that time everyone was sharing her stories just before she had her 2nd baby!!
If anyone pretend breaks up with their partner and father of their 2 kids just for likes and engagement then I would say they officially need a psyche assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I work with them. She’s better off without him. Despite what anyone says about her, he’s all about himself & nobody else. So arrogant. Never met a guy like him. I heard break up was mutual. Sean was obsessed with Tattle & Aoibhe wanted to forget it and move on. He wouldn’t let it go, probably because so many people talked about him too. He cares so much about what people think. I’d say Aoibhe will tell all, I hope she does because he’s not a nice guy.
I’m friends with him on Facebook too. Trump supporter too. He has arguments with strangers on Facebook all the time. Very strange.

• Wow
  • Heart

Carlyq92

Given he's now hidden his relationship status on Facebook within hours of it being mentioned here, he's clearly glued to the thread. I hope he's seeing that while there are plenty of people with stuff to say about Aoibhe, the dislike for him, the little Fisher Price Pilot is off the charts altogether.

• Haha

Ilovelamp

Yep the place is the best for the gossip. Some of it sounds so far fetched but most of it is true . It's gets u throught the long flights thru the nite home from America !
Aoibhe is permanent now but she has only ever worked when she was seasonal. She worked both seasons for a few months so she has very little flying experience .
When she got on the trans Atlantics she tried to swop and only work with Sean, the flights she done without Sean she never mixed with crew or went for dinner drinks or breakfast with anyone. She had no interest is spending time with anyone other than sean. If she landed in from her flight and Sean was going out on one she wud go home shower and bk to the airport and travel as a passenger. The obsession was a bit much .
I'm there a long time and married to my hubby who's a captain there and I think I've two pics of us in uniform together 😅I die when we are scheduled flights together 😂 but he's fab and a gent and not all of them have a turn in their eye for the younger Huns 😂 it takes a type of man to be that way regardless of occupation. her obsession with him being a pilot is very strange. It gave him a god complex but hes like a kitten in the flight deck with captains .
How do you know when some one's a pilot...... They will let u know 😅

• Haha
  • Wow