Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebles

VIP Member
I hold hands with my OH... can’t believe that this is something to give out about???

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The thing about Aoibhe is I believe she made a rod for her own back with how she presented herself on Instagram over the last few years. I see now that she may have been coming from a position of defence; she was being talked about in work, her relationship speculated on and pulled apart, it doesn’t seem like she had any friends and fell out with a close pal who tried to warn her about Sean. So with all that in mind, she adopted this tone and attitude that was “so unbothered” by it all, bragged about how amazing Sean is, boasted about holiday after holiday and was rude and petulant online with her paranoia over who was “watching her”, while being on a public profile. I see now that all of this was perhaps a form of defence and a two fingers to anyone who dared question her relationship but she would have been better off just getting on with it and not giving anyone the time of day over it. To viewers outside the few people she was posting to get at, it just came across that she was show offish, quite rude at times, majorly paranoid and thought she was above everyone because she bagged a pilot. The way she has conducted herself online over the past 2-3 years has made her an extremely unlikable person in the eyes of many people. Not an ounce of humility ever and while I wouldn’t wish what she’s going though on anyone, I do feel like she needs to accept that she is partly at fault for portraying a fairytale life that never existed. And all for what? To stick it to the handful of people who had bad things to say about you? Well that worked out well, didn’t it.

• Heart

Glossylossy

I see she mentioned Sean there in the q and a.

If her and Sean are still together she she should be ashamed of herself.
I've absolutely no doubt in my mind that the deleting of pictures, deleting him from the bio, unfollowing each other and him putting up single on Facebook was all done for attention then.

Why ? For a laugh? To gain followers? To gain traffic to her page ?

Let's not forget that this is a same woman who was hysterical 8 months ago because she was being talked about and said she gave birth at the lowest point of her life.

IF they are just doing it for attention then she is no better than the " trolls" she despises so much.

Paps88

Changing his relationship status on Facebook to single is what’s on his mind so soon after breaking up with the mother of his children. What a stupid man child. I think he was punching and she’s much better off without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Glossylossy

I wrote in here about her not replying to me over a petition for a better sex education system in Ireland and after she didn't reply I never said anything more to her hardly even watched her stories and I just went to search her up and I'm blocked I think so I guess that's proof she reads here?
For gods sake has she nothing else to do 😅

I saw her in Malahide Castle last week .. with Jenny and two other girls not social distancing.

She'll look for me now and try block anyone who looks like they might go to Malahide Castle 😁

• Haha

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

My friend recommended her page to me recently because we have a son the same age. We I went and added her I noticed I’m blocked from seeing stories and highlights 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only assume it’s because I must have looked at her stories once when I wasn’t a follower because I don’t know her or have any issues with her.
I find that the oddest thing, it’s like barring a customer from your shop because they looked in the window once without coming in 🤣 safe to say the blocking drove me here because I don’t know her and I wanted to see is this common and what was going on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ela87

Chatty Member
He has deleted every trace of her from his insta. Tbh a split when children are so small in particular is dreadful...is the little fella only a few months old? I don't follow her religiously. Been a tough year for them financially etc too Im sure given the way aviation has gone. Whatever happened between them, I hope he pulls his weight and looks after the kids. Some people won't agree with this but it's very easy for the man to walk away etc, they likely aren't going to be the one caring for the kids most of the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Meoulpal

VIP Member
She was always smarmy and loved tooting her own horn she used to say she worked for all these huge designers in the “fashion industry” when in fact she worked in the shoe department in BT2, then the whole “look at me now” post to some girl she went to school with 10+ years ago? Was that based on her own accomplishments or her boyfriends? This saying comes to mind “be nice to those people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way down”
The thing about Aoibhe is I believe she made a rod for her own back with how she presented herself on Instagram over the last few years. I see now that she may have been coming from a position of defence; she was being talked about in work, her relationship speculated on and pulled apart, it doesn’t seem like she had any friends and fell out with a close pal who tried to warn her about Sean. So with all that in mind, she adopted this tone and attitude that was “so unbothered” by it all, bragged about how amazing Sean is, boasted about holiday after holiday and was rude and petulant online with her paranoia over who was “watching her”, while being on a public profile. I see now that all of this was perhaps a form of defence and a two fingers to anyone who dared question her relationship but she would have been better off just getting on with it and not giving anyone the time of day over it. To viewers outside the few people she was posting to get at, it just came across that she was show offish, quite rude at times, majorly paranoid and thought she was above everyone because she bagged a pilot. The way she has conducted herself online over the past 2-3 years has made her an extremely unlikable person in the eyes of many people. Not an ounce of humility ever and while I wouldn’t wish what she’s going though on anyone, I do feel like she needs to accept that she is partly at fault for portraying a fairytale life that never existed. And all for what? To stick it to the handful of people who had bad things to say about you? Well that worked out well, didn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s very sad if it’s true. It’s never nice to hear of a family with young kids going through a split. He never did seem to be fully committed to her though, judging by what she shared. She seemed to be completely obsessed with him and I got the impression he was just stringing her along, happy for her to be home minding the kids out of the way of his philandering about the place at work. I wonder was it the cold harsh light of lockdown that made them/him reconsider things. One minute you’re flying around the world, footloose and fancy free and booking holidays left right and centre (leaving lily at home) and the next you’re lumbered at home, two kids in tow, no work, nowhere to go, no holidays to plan. I’d say it was a very sobering relationship once the glamour of foreign holidays was stripped away. I say that only because for the most part it seemed like their relationship depended a lot on them being away from reality and away from their responsibilities as parents. But I do hope she’s okay. She was clearly besotted with him and its awful to have happened to her. I really do hate the evasive drip feeding though. If you want to keep it private then do just that but putting up posts like that is just asking for more info.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe she claims to have a love and a flair for writing. That blogpost is a tragedy to the eyes. Her grammar, syntax and overall delivery is genuinely woeful. “I done” this and “I done” that. Truly awful

• Wow

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Tis nearly time for a new thread... Any suggestions?
How about:
On,off,on off...... who really gives a fcuk?

Or

Corr Castle crumbling down, but she's just boasting 'bout the places she's flown

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I’d say the original plan was a proposal whilst skydiving off the wing of an Aerlingus en route to Dubai wearing matching Gucci suits
Damn you covid

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Ah Jesus!! At this stage I hope for their own sake they have spilt up cause if they made all of this up for Instagram attention.......... well they have bigger problems then not having any holidays booked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wanted to say something similar but didn't want to sound harsh but I think exactly the same. How does he think he's every woman's dream? He's not in the least bit attractive, like not even slightly. You wouldn't give him a, second glance never mind anything else.
Not joking - 95% of the pilots think they are gods gift, and as you said most aren’t in the least bit attractive!!!! It’s a power thing, as soon as they put on the uniform they think they are Tom Cruise......sorry love this ain’t Top Gun, it’s an economy flight across the pond 🙄

• Haha

Tellmethis

cause I know the truth and ye don’t.

and I’m not close to evvaaaaa. I really can’t stand her but ye are all playing into her hands by hyping her page up with lies.
Nobody is hyping anything up 🤷🏼‍♀️ playing into her hands? Seriously what the fuck is going on....I know him through mutual friends and he has told friends it’s over. If that’s not true and it’s all being done for online attention well then there is something seriously wrong with those people and it’s actually scary to think someone so stupid is flying commercial airlines!!

Aoma

Chatty Member
She must be so desperate for the fame of it all though I remember after her breakdown in the summer feeling shocked when she made her comeback and putting her life online and opening her whole family up to scrutiny like that again especially when it seemed she really had hit rock bottom and wasn’t able for everything that came with living your life in the public eye as such.
I do feel sorry for her but I think she had a chance the last time to forget about trying to portray the perfect Instagram life and just continue her life as normal behind the scenes with her 2 beautiful kids and just get on with it all like the rest of us but she couldn’t resist the allure of the sweet king and some cheap tat from cluse every now and again!
I do agree that when she went offline for a bit and it would’ve been the perfect time for her to stay offline and start fresh off Social Media.. and I know I’ll sound like a broken record between this and my last comment buuuut... maybe it does come down to feeling that connection with something 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a mam who’s very openly struggling, has lost a lot of friends, not that close to her own mam, her work colleagues bitching about her on group chats, her fella who she adores off doing the dirt any chance he can get and so on.. Maybe IG is her place to come on and have the chats (no matter how irritating some of us can find them!), and she definitely gets a lot of support from her followers- especially after the going offline fiasco. Maybe she stays on because although some of her feedback can be quite negative, there’d be a lot of positive feedback too. And especially with all the lockdown zooms with “her gals (🙄🙄🙄). Maybe it made her feel like she had a bit of a purpose other than being “just a mam”. I’m a SAHM and there’s days I wake up in the morning and dread another day of no adult conversation and adult interaction that people who work get with their colleagues, because honestly it’s so tough. Instagram would give her that interaction that she would be lacking in her day to day life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Livylife

I have no sympathy for her. She thought she was the bees knees when she bagged herself a pilot and couldn’t wait to rub it in everybody’s noses. She also harped on about their house, designer gear, hols etc. She has no humility whatsoever. I hope to God she doesn’t try go down the ‘single mother I’m so relatable’ road now because she’s already set her stall out, we know what she is.
She made this bed for herself. She ditched her best friend and anybody else who tried to warn her, bet she sorely regrets that decision now not having a good friend to cry with. It takes a very certain type of girl to ditch her best friend of a decade plus for a fella she barely knows.
A girl like that will always be led & said by whatever new guy she’s with, she won’t learn a lesson from this - she’s too stupid. I don’t know anything about her mother but maybe she’s the exact same.
Harsh, I know...but not untrue.

Reactions: 27