Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in?? Has her and Sean broke up?
From reading here I imagine so. Lots of facts to back it up too.. they have both apparently deleted pics of them together on their instas and Sean had ‘single’ visible to public on his Facebook profile up until earlier today after only changing it during the week. Seems she’s well rid of him to be honest IMHO!

Reactions: 5
I feel like people need to read the thread. Not come on half way through and expect updates. It's annoying and adds nothing to the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 69
🤣 These comments remind me of time they were out shopping (without Lily of course 🥺) and Sean was trying on clothes with Aoibhe filming him. He came out with a pair of trousers on and Aoibhe zoomed into his crotch area saying ‘look at that bulge’ :sick: I was nearly sick. I always cringed when she tried to pretend he was a ride 🤣 He won’t know what to do with himself now with no one to inflate his ego - although I assume that won’t be for long.
I must have missed this....thank bleeping god I missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh she’s too much, and him ugh small chubby man syndrome to the max. I’m dying from second hand embarrassment remembering all the shite she came out with over the last few years, she’s a dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasnt directed at you specifically. Its been happening here multiple times today,as well as lots of threads I'm on. It just gets a bit annoying is all.

Reactions: 17
Not only is he not attractive...... Hes only about 5' 5" to boot! Sorry.... but as a 5' 11" lass......... I'd poop out things bigger than him !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not only is he not attractive...... Hes only about 5' 5" to boot! Sorry.... but as a 5' 11" lass......... I'd poop out things bigger than him !
Right? I'm 5'10 and he would look like my child beside me. In fact my daughter is probably already half his height and she is nearly 2🤣🤣🤣 ok bit of an exaggeration, but she is tall for almost 2🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This comment I enjoyed a bit too much 🤣 He is short for a guy, I would say no more than 5ft 8 or 9. I find it funny when he is standing next to captains that are tall or even some crew who are tall, he looks like a short arse

Reactions: 3
Wonder why he has left absolutely no reference to Hugo on his Insta.....

Reactions: 3
He’s updated his fb last week and it’s a pic of him and lily surely he could have put one with Hugo in there as well?!
The two kids are the head off him and each other! Fine some people have a rule that they don't want to post pics of their kids (I respect that), but that can't be the case here if Lily is up but not Hugo. What a deadbeat

Reactions: 4
just read all the thread. they have two lovely kids they are the ones i feel for.
a breakup is hard and worse if everyone knows your business

Reactions: 13
Never commented here before as I didn't follow Aoibhe but knew of her from friend's talking about what a dose she was! Did read the thread when it all kicked off before she had the baby as that was highly entertaining! Saw comments that they've split up which is really sad when there's kids involved. Maybe it should serve as a timely reminder to influenzas not to shove their 'perfect' relationships down people's faces as it can backfire spectacularly on you. On a more disturbing note went for a snoop on Juan Corr's fb (👏👏👏 to the genius that came up with that!) and horrified to discover we have quite a few friends of friends in common, that's way too close for comfort 😅

Reactions: 18
He’s also terribly dressed for someone who has a decent income and who’s going out with a self proclaimed fashion blogger. His pilot shoes look like they came out of Clark’s boy dept and them battered converse inspired trainers he wears 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had he no other friends to pick from only Garry who he knew around a year at the time???

He’s also terribly dressed for someone who has a decent income and who’s going out with a self proclaimed fashion blogger. His pilot shoes look like they came out of Clark’s boy dept and them battered converse inspired trainers he wears 🤢
And as for the denim shorts and trainers in all the holiday pics 😆🤭😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.