Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s regretting throwing away her ex fiancé now she’d be married by now he seemed really genuine
Or she’s delighted she had another close escape. Fair play to her for knowing what she doesn’t want.

Reactions: 5
I love when we think there’s a a rat 😂🙈
People can get carried away tho accusing people of being someone they’re not. It happened to me and when I tried to defend myself I got a warning for “arguing”. The pack mentality that it brings isn’t nice.

I do feel sorry for her but as my mam always said be careful who your having kids with - she rushed in & trapped him with the first it was never natural so it was only gonna go one way - & ya see Jenny with the jaws she will be loving this she’s oddly competitive so she wouldn’t like to see Eevvvaaa doing better than her she’s not a real friend & she bully’s Gary so he would be too afraid to leave her - 😂
Jenny with the jaws. Stop I’m dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Few people in here wondering if she'll try and get back with the ex-fiancé, why?? WHY? Why would he take her back? I don't know anything about him, but she called off their engagement to shack up with a colleague. I'm sure that was a horrible break up for him and since them he's probably moved well on now.

Reactions: 18
Given he's now hidden his relationship status on Facebook within hours of it being mentioned here, he's clearly glued to the thread. I hope he's seeing that while there are plenty of people with stuff to say about Aoibhe, the dislike for him, the little Fisher Price Pilot is off the charts altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus I came on here with full sympathy for her and got as far back as this comment and she just makes it hard. No excuse for such an attitude. She needs to take her life off social now for a few months and get her head right. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I fly EI regularly and always listen to the captains announcement of crew bc I’m in the industry too and it’s VERY smalll. I’ll probably ask to deplane if I hear the words “together with your First Officer Juan Corr” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Given he's now hidden his relationship status on Facebook within hours of it being mentioned here, he's clearly glued to the thread. I hope he's seeing that while there are plenty of people with stuff to say about Aoibhe, the dislike for him, the little Fisher Price Pilot is off the charts altogether.
He is a complete sad case if he's obsessed with tattle as someone said. What fella gets obsessed with a gossip site about influencers. Sean, grow up and stop using your pilot hat to think you can do whatever you like, it's like a cheesy film from the 80s,the pilot having it off with the air hostess🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sure change your status to “single dad of two, obsessed with Tattle” there while you’re at it Sean.
😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You never know Aoibhe may go back to how she was before Sean. I didn't mind her back then, I found her inoffensive tbh. No matter what if you're reading here obsessing Sean, no one is siding with you despite peoples opinions on her. You're unlikeable and you'll end up a lonely man, probably still trying to chase tail well into your 60s. The women will be repulsed and pitty your sad existence.

Reactions: 12
I'm not buying this whole "split" business!! I absolutely would not put it past her to have this rumour about a split put up here for everyone to discuss her and then boom in a week or so she'l be on crying about those nasty people on tattle spreading rumours about her!!! I'm fairly sure she's flat out on her adding fuel to the fire, she'l milk the content on her page for weeks to come. Just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I'm not buying this whole "split" business!! I absolutely would not put it past her to have this rumour about a split put up here for everyone to discuss her and then boom in a week or so she'l be on crying about those nasty people on tattle spreading rumours about her!!! I'm fairly sure she's flat out on her adding fuel to the fire, she'l milk the content on her page for weeks to come. Just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️
He was single yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s on 50% salary which is what some people have as their full salary plus sector pay. His average take home is €2,800 a month
Spot on he is on 50% salary, I’m EI Cork based and we are on the same. Though he is definitely taking home €2800 plus some more on a normal month, the trans Atlantic takes a big salary jump.

Reactions: 1
Not being mean but he’s not even remotely good looking. I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. Don’t see the appeal. I don’t know how he could possibly think he’s Gods gift to women?
I wanted to say something similar but didn't want to sound harsh but I think exactly the same. How does he think he's every woman's dream? He's not in the least bit attractive, like not even slightly. You wouldn't give him a, second glance never mind anything else.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.