Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id it wer me I would not be leaving that house if it is over , I don’t care if it’s “his” house it’s his children’s home. I’d be suggesting a nice local 1 bed apartment for him while they sort things out. If Aoibhe and the children move out and he stays in that house alone I’ll be horrified
Yes, you’re right. Whatever happens... the kids should have the stability of staying in their own home.

I feel v sorry for her and the kids. As others said, perhaps reading the comments here in the summer made her realise she was never going to be able to trust him. Obviously I don’t know them or their situation but I hope if they have split up that it’s amicable. Best for all concerned.

Reactions: 4
The best thing for her to do now would be to remove herself and her children from the public eye and make a life for herself.
But, she relies probably now more than ever on the income it generates. This is what happens when you put your life in the public eye. It becomes everyone's business.

I could never do it

Reactions: 22
God I was never her biggest fan and unfollowed her ages ago - pregnancy and baby content not really appealing to me. But this is pretty sad. Feel so sorry for her. Imagine how sad and lonely Christmas would have been just after breaking up or knowing it was imminent. And the little boy only a few months old. Hard not to have sympathy for her. Would be my worst nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If it was happening that time she had the meltdown on Instagram before Hugo was born it’d make more sense how bad she was then. Seemed a bit ott if it was just in response to gossip on tattle. She said she was at the lowest time of her life when she had him. So sad if that’s the case. It should be such a happy occasion. We were in such a happy bubble when we had our little one, I can’t imagine having something like that happen at the same time. Whatever faults she might have, it’s hard not to have sympathy for her situation. It’ll be hard on Lily too at that age, she’ll be very attached to her daddy if my own daughter, who is couple of months older, is anything to go by

Reactions: 13
If they have split and its highly likely they have I do feel sorry her, she lost her friendships with her life long friends over him, they tried to tell her about his cheating ways and she didnt want to believe it.....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Changing his relationship status on Facebook to single is what’s on his mind so soon after breaking up with the mother of his children. What a stupid man child. I think he was punching and she’s much better off without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Changing his relationship status on Facebook to single is what’s on his mind so soon after breaking up with the mother of his children. What a stupid man child. I think he was punching and she’s much better off without him.
That’s him all over! He’s not liked at all in Aer lingus. This just proves he was never in it for the long run even with two kids. I’ve said it before, I’m not her biggest fan but I would never ever wish any of this upon her. And it does not surprise me at all that he’s glued to this, he will be loving it! I wouldn’t be shocked if he was the one telling her what was being said in June! He’s an idiot. And before she got involved with him she was actually a decent girl but I think she got swept along in what he was and it did her no favours at all.

Reactions: 10
What a scumbag to change his relationship status to single. Single yes, but a single dad to two children, one of whom is only six months old. What a douche! There’s a way to change it where you can hide the relationship status part if he really wanted to change it. How disrespectful to the mother of his children. It tells me all I need to know about him tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Changing a status on a public FB page is pathetic whatever happened between them, it's what 17 year olds do, mortified for him. Hope he pulls his weight with his kids and doesn't duck off and live in America or whatever he wanted to do. Is he actually a Trump supporter too and publicly at that....madness!?!

Reactions: 20
I'm not following him but I just looked at his page. He's fierce quick to delete all trace of Aoibhe and change his relationship status, but he's not put up any pics of his son, just Lily. Is that a bit weird? Maybe he's just never on social media.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.