Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can u imagine her being ur manager!!? Jesus wept she's a weapon. Bit of a job hopper too. Doesn't look good on the aul CV! Another thing from reading that blog post there her style of writing is awful, it no wonder so sue didn't pay her!

Reactions: 12
jumped on the zoom there for the craic and god it was painful 😣 then nikki joined and it was time to get out of there, 2 narcissistic wannabe snobs of the highest degree, I never really minded eeefffaaa but the 10 minutes I was on the zoom made me realise why people on this thread feel the way they do about her 😳

Reactions: 9
jumped on the zoom there for the craic and god it was painful 😣 then nikki joined and it was time to get out of there, 2 narcissistic wannabe snobs of the highest degree, I never really minded eeefffaaa but the 10 minutes I was on the zoom made me realise why people on this thread feel the way they do about her 😳
Any mention of the pilot ex

Reactions: 1
Her Lidl role seems to be as inflated as her other jobs. She was working asa MUA in the airport and got approached and asked to be a manager in the shoe department of BTs? With zero experience there? An area manager for Lidl for 4 stores with no grocery experience?? All her roles seem to be about her being approached and given manager titles. Madness. https://www.thesecretobsession.com/2018/07/striving-success-20s/
Oh dear god this is cringe to the max!!! How many times does she say "big money" and "Brown Thomas"....I've worked in BTs and let me tell you it's retail with a pole shoved up its arse! Why does she think it's the be all of retail and a reflection of her as a person??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not when I was there, her and Nikki were talking about the kids sleeping and she meant to say Hugo and she half said Sean’s name then she said “oh I nearly said Sean” that was all I heard
of course she’d say seans name it’s her fella sure.

Reactions: 1
The fact she has Nikki Lbp on there regularly, she can feck off. Nikki has been flaunting guidelines, a covid denier since day one. Aoibhe can do one.

I can’t believe she claims to have a love and a flair for writing. That blogpost is a tragedy to the eyes. Her grammar, syntax and overall delivery is genuinely woeful. “I done” this and “I done” that. Truly awful
I would bet she also says “I seen” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Can u imagine her being ur manager!!? Jesus wept she's a weapon. Bit of a job hopper too. Doesn't look good on the aul CV! Another thing from reading that blog post there her style of writing is awful, it no wonder so sue didn't pay her!
Job hopping is a big trait in narcissism, go figure

Reactions: 6
I wonder has anyone here ever used that Theresa physic she seems to be advertising on her page? Not sure if I’m allowed ask here but been looking for one online and she the pops up with this lady. Still I can’t believe a word of what she recommendeds and she’s obviously paid for it or at the very least a #gifted reading which pains me to support anything she gets for free! Anyway if anyone has any suggestions I’d love to hear! ☺ Fiona feary booked out until March 2022 so I’m sure soshitme was heavily compensated for that too!

Reactions: 5
For someone who brags about having a huge salary in all these high end jobs for years, why doesn’t she own her own house/ apartment and when she met Sean she was driving a fiat 500( nothing wrong with that!) and now driving a few year old BMW. For someone who brags a lot she’s trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade salary

Reactions: 37
yeah shrek wishes he get up on me. I unlike Aiobhe don’t have a thing for pilots and looking for an easy ride in life.
I’d say he’s far from an easy ride
‘Lady this is your captain speaking from the cockpit, I’ll be taking off in one minite’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.