Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah think she has been dropping hints the last few days and with the cards coming now too the writing seems to be on the wall. No matter our opinions I hope shes ok. As others have said not worth the stress of wondering what he is up to the whole time. It's no way to live

Reactions: 12
She could be smart and pull a Dominique on him. That girl is absolutely flying after she publicly outted him the way she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The posting of the cards... same as putting up a post on FB in 2011 saying men are dicks and the comments full of u ok hun? Just PMd you bbz xxx

From the snowman story it doesn’t look like she’s actually in her own house... maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s very sad if it’s true. It’s never nice to hear of a family with young kids going through a split. He never did seem to be fully committed to her though, judging by what she shared. She seemed to be completely obsessed with him and I got the impression he was just stringing her along, happy for her to be home minding the kids out of the way of his philandering about the place at work. I wonder was it the cold harsh light of lockdown that made them/him reconsider things. One minute you’re flying around the world, footloose and fancy free and booking holidays left right and centre (leaving lily at home) and the next you’re lumbered at home, two kids in tow, no work, nowhere to go, no holidays to plan. I’d say it was a very sobering relationship once the glamour of foreign holidays was stripped away. I say that only because for the most part it seemed like their relationship depended a lot on them being away from reality and away from their responsibilities as parents. But I do hope she’s okay. She was clearly besotted with him and its awful to have happened to her. I really do hate the evasive drip feeding though. If you want to keep it private then do just that but putting up posts like that is just asking for more info.

Reactions: 32
It’s very sad if it’s true. It’s never nice to hear of a family with young kids going through a split. He never did seem to be fully committed to her though, judging by what she shared. She seemed to be completely obsessed with him and I got the impression he was just stringing her along, happy for her to be home minding the kids out of the way of his philandering about the place at work. I wonder was it the cold harsh light of lockdown that made them/him reconsider things. One minute you’re flying around the world, footloose and fancy free and booking holidays left right and centre (leaving lily at home) and the next you’re lumbered at home, two kids in tow, no work, nowhere to go, no holidays to plan. I’d say it was a very sobering relationship once the glamour of foreign holidays was stripped away. I say that only because for the most part it seemed like their relationship depended a lot on them being away from reality and away from their responsibilities as parents. But I do hope she’s okay. She was clearly besotted with him and its awful to have happened to her. I really do hate the evasive drip feeding though. If you want to keep it private then do just that but putting up posts like that is just asking for more info.
Well said, that's basically my thoughts about it too. I guess going through this in heavy lockdown makes it extra hard be you can't have your usual distractions

Reactions: 4
You 100% hit the nail on the head. I’d say lockdown and being with each other so much has really put a strain on them, as it probably has with lost couples. Being away at least once a month, having Lilly minded every week, going on trips together, that all stopped abruptly and without that patching over the relationship what did they really have? This is not what he wanted! He liked the thrill of the chase when she was with someone else then all of a sudden she’s pregnant within a few months of then being together just when he was getting ready to move onto the next no doubt! I’m not her biggest fan but I do feel sorry for her cause this was always going to happen and when she announced she was pregnant again I actually despaired for her. I’m shocked it’s ended so soon after Hugo was born but I’m not shocked it’s ended. Lockdown has definitely sped that up I think

Reactions: 17
The posting of the cards... same as putting up a post on FB in 2011 saying men are dicks and the comments full of u ok hun? Just PMd you bbz xxx

From the snowman story it doesn’t look like she’s actually in her own house... maybe I’m reading too much into it.
That’s his house in the background of the post, I’d say if it’s true he is gone back to his parents maybe. Ah listen I’ve never been her biggest fan but Jesus as a Mam to young kids myself I wouldn’t want this for her and the kids. It’s sad and the poor kids will be the biggest losers, Juan Corr is a bigger prick than her so I couldn’t give a fiddlers what happens to him.

She will find a way to capitalise on this no doubt, although there’s no glamour in parenting young kids and even less in doing it on your own. I’d say that lazy bastard will step right back. I’m sad for her as there isn’t really any upside to this break up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Agree, it's not her house. The flower pots outside hers are black on each side of the door, there was a pink pot in the picture. Must be visiting BFF Jenny.

Still, I wouldn't wish her situations on anyone, it's heart breaking.

Reactions: 1
Completely off topic: Do not buy from Betty & Biddy. The absolute SHITE they produce. I just got an order of earrings and I've legit gotten better quality on AliExpress. Got 'huggie' earrings which dangle...and one broke as I was putting it in. It's like jewellery you get free with a princess magazine.
I have reverse image searched a lot of their products a while back and a lot of them are actually available on Ali Express!

Reactions: 7
New thread name “she was expecting a ring but it was only a fling”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like her and felt bed for her when their relationship was being torn apart on here, whatever the circumstances of how they got together it did happen and if they are split now it's the kids who will suffer worst, if he was always cheating she is better off without him, that's no life being always worried who he is with, she always said about her own parents separating so must be very hard to think of your kids will grow up in the same circumstances, it must be very hard too to read the speculation here while living through it

Reactions: 10
I genuinely hope it isn't true that they've broken up and maybe she's just decided to keep the relationship off her grid. I've made my digs about the girl in the past but I’ve also seen friends going through that situation with little kids involved aswell and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 7
To be fair everyone here has been nice about them splitting. You can have your opinions on her, but this is a sad situation and she deserved better.

Reactions: 17
The sneery attitude she has is really off putting. “Nosey Nancys” wouldn’t know anything Aoibhe if you didn’t post it on your social media in the first place. They’re hardly peering through the crack in your curtains ffs. You’re in control of what the nosey Nancys see! Every now and again that side of her comes to light and it really turns me off her. I’d say she can be quite a difficult person at times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh my god if it’s true, the poor girl and poor kids. Nobody would wish that on their worst enemy, little babies are so young.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.