Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Maybe I’m a bad person for thinking this, but if it makes me a bad person then so be it.
move no sympathy for her. The children, yes!
Since she’s has the lilly And up to covid she dropped the child at the drop of a hat. All to live the high life with him. then Had another child with someone she clearly didn’t trust. If covid hadn’t happened she’d still be doing what she always did.!
As far as putting so much work into the house! Who wouldn’t. It was her children’s home. No scrimping and saving to get a mortgage.
she spends her time on insta trying to be relatable, when in actual fact she was living in a fantasy land.
id Imagine being in a relationship with her wasn’t an easy task.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Something big happened you don’t break up mutually frilly willy with two very young children then both go on deleting sprees when 6months ago she was shoving him down our necks declaring him a national hero for flying ppe to Ireland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
So many people here are close sources/friends of friends/colleague/school friend’s cousin’s neighbours/Juan himself yet everyone is saying something contradictory 😂😂
This is like when covid started... everybody had a friends cousins granny that was in the army 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

not_influenced

VIP Member
I found her whole post on Pieta house and #bekind so disingenuous. And nearly chocked when I heard "and I am collaborating with Pieta house", so is she getting paid to work with them?

When she talks about what she went through in June and she's been to hell and back again. If something caused me as much grief and caused as much pain as she alleges she was put through- Why come back? I worked previously in a job and I hated it. Hated everything about the place- the role, the people, the ethos, where it was located you name it i hated it- so after 7-8 months of hell I left. No salary, no job to go to -but my happiness was more important. I would never in my wildest dreams ever go back to the stress, sleepless nights and how sick it made me. But somehow....Aoibhe's able to go back into the exact same place that was the lowest point in her life?

And the whole "you never know what goes on behind closed doors!" Jesus christ give me a break! You both work in the airline industry, have a mortgage and 2 kids under age of 2! We get it! And you're not the only one!!

• Heart

Aoma

Chatty Member
I actually feel really sorry for Aoibhe. Despite her acting far superior at times, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling with two little ones at home. Going through a lockdown which makes the regular Joe soap feel extra lonely, and she has a very small support circle to help her deal with this. She has been quite open the past few months about how crap she’s been feeling and whether that’s as a result of stuff written here on Tattle and/or problems at home it’s stuff like break ups that can be the breaking point for people. And as already mentioned, you literally have zero idea what goes on behind closed doors and what people are really going through 😔 I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Tellmethis

Ugh she’s an absolute obnoxious dose....”I’ll link the night light now before I’m asked 100 times” seriously the attitude is disgusting, shove your night light up your @rse FFS.

• Haha

Limmy91

Also this is my first time commenting on Aoibhe’s thread it and keeps autocorrecting her name to Sponge 😂 I’m easily amused

• Haha

Hushpuppy21

One thing that’s come out of lockdowns is she has had to act like an actual mother with her kids.
At least they are sleeping in their own rooms and not in a shitty travel cot somewhere with shrek and fiona pretending they are two besotted jetsetters.
Without the travel and outfit pics she’s not that interesting anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ExposingTruth

Oh wow I'm so angry for your mam, what an absolute C u next Tuesday Aoibhe is 🖕🏼
not sure if ye know about a blogger called Tracey Quinn well a friend of mine went to school with her and her mam had a rare type of cancer and needed treatment in America which was costing millions so they set up a fundraiser page for her.

she asked Tracey to share the link for her to her followers and Tracey replied she couldn’t share it as that girl had less than 10k followers and it would be bad for her brand image and she goes I hope you can understand.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Is the whole travel Q&A just a chance for her to boast about where she had been ? Going somewhere for 24 hours on a layover is a night out hun not “ travelling “ . Actually pity poor Lily all those long haul flights she has been dragged on so that aoibhe can post photos for the gram

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
I've found in the last couple of years Aoibhe has been so obnoxious and very unlikeable thinks everyone is jealous,behaving exactly like someone who is deeply unhappy and very insecure in her relationship. They got together through lies and betrayal,so while she's sitting at home minding two babies he's out shagging the new pretty air hostess (in her mind) with all the pregnancy hormones and post natal feelings, I reckon it was a very toxic relationship the last while. I feel sorry for her now left no doubt holding the two babies on her own. But I definitely think she tried to trap him getting pregnant so early on lily....and it has hugely backfired now. Horrible situation to be in alone with two very young children. This could be the making of her. I know she's a dose but I cannot condone a man walking out and leaving two small babies.

Beebles

VIP Member
So many people here are close sources/friends of friends/colleague/school friend’s cousin’s neighbours/Juan himself yet everyone is saying something contradictory 😂😂

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Guys, I've never posted on Aoibhe before. I don't follow her but I knew straight away who my MAM meant when she said she had been blocked by her tonight. My mam who is a gem BTW is on Instagram to see grandkids abroad. She stumbled upon Aoibhe and followed her. Today she messaged to ask where she got some pastel crockery and got blocked. Wtf. One look at the profile and you could tell its some aul dear. I don't know why I'm even disgusted, but I am. The girl needs help if old ladies bring out her paranoia.
They're from IKEA. They're plastic childrens plates. The range is called Kalas.

• Haha

Kellsb13

Like her or not this has to be an extremely low point in her life 😭she idolize him and now she’s alone given her real friends and mam are not on the scene. I’d say tattle broke her heart last year as it brought up some old memories and highlighted some new things that backed up her gut feeling. He’s some prick!! He really fkd her over here

Reactions: 23

Zigandzagger

Do we believe her that the second baby was planned
I don’t really get this question..is it insinuating that she got pregnant without his consent? Because last time I checked, it takes two to make a baby. I hate when women blame women for getting pregnant and “trapping” a man.

RVfangirl

I'm another one that isnt jealous or unhappy with my own life either thanks Aoibhe.
The public rant at B&Q , the SoSueMe digs, the claws were out the night of the PLT launch as well. The people who dared to get a little too close to her in Tesco at the start of the pandemic, the people who went for an ice cream or a bag of chips the first weekend of lockdown when things were still open. All fair game for Aoibhe to call out. The plebs didnt know how to behave in their first ever global pandemic but its ok Aoibhe was there to call people out and use her public platform to rant about the dreadful habits of joe public.
Fast forward to proper lockdown and we have the drives out to Skerries for the must have chicken wings. The needless Amazon deliveries putting more strain and risk for an already busy postal service. Driving out with Lily to public areas when we were meant to stay within 2.5km walking distance of our homes. Well before lockdown ended and we were allowed people in the house to work, the infamous carpet cleaner was in the house and would be 99% certain the bedroom floors were fitted by someone as well. One of the call out pages thought the baby shower was attended by the 4 parents to be. Wouldnt surprise me at all.
So its not only the absolute constant swipe ups and ads that arent properly declared.
The schilling of the second hand clothes, is only marginally better than YStyle in that she didnt try to hide it. If everything is so fandabbydoo in Corr's Castle and they are off to the Galgorm for their next trip its not as if they are on the breadline. I thought it was very selfish to only donate some of the maternity stuff why chose to profiteer from it herself?

• Heart