Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is cringe I knew that's what pilots in general thought maybe 20/30 years ago and there were very few female pilots back then and I suppose not everybody got to travel as much as they do now but its just a job and I'm not being disrespectful but it is just a job, yes a well paid job but still, if he was driving a bus would he think he's all that, I've never gotten the attraction to pilots. He wouldn't turn my head uniform or not.
It’s not even an amazing salary from what I can see online, granted it’s not minimum wage, he also had to invest a lot of his on money to qualify I assume? Or there a training scheme with the airlines? He’s no millionaire if that’s his only income. Especially in a house with 2 kids where the second earner isn’t on a high salary and has had 2 mat leaves in less than 4 years.

Reactions: 7
Jealousy oh please! My pitty for her is diminishing by the minute. She is just so unlikable , she always thought very highly of herself but her ego went through the roof when she met him you can see it when you scroll back to around 2016 she mainly did posts about her blog and fashion then when she met him every photo is a selfie or a showy holiday pic. No one was jealous then and absolutely no one is jealous now so typical of her personality to dump her fiancé and best friend to show off now she’s a single mother with no friends well done
While you wouldn't wish the current situation on anyone, karma's a b*tch.

Reactions: 5
As others have said ...If it hadn’t been SEAN this that and the other as the centre of her world, blog & Insta & how wonderfully blissfully happy they were & how all us peasants were just beneath her, she’d have been a bit more likeable. So full of herself and thought she was the cat that got the cream living the dream with the pilot 🤮 very strange behaviour to think the public would be jealous of her with that clown. I do feel v sorry for the kids tho, dreadful situation

I thought Gary and Jenny were the godparents to Lily?

Reactions: 9
Only you’d pay him to keep his kit on 😂
🤣 These comments remind me of time they were out shopping (without Lily of course 🥺) and Sean was trying on clothes with Aoibhe filming him. He came out with a pair of trousers on and Aoibhe zoomed into his crotch area saying ‘look at that bulge’ :sick: I was nearly sick. I always cringed when she tried to pretend he was a ride 🤣 He won’t know what to do with himself now with no one to inflate his ego - although I assume that won’t be for long.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Only you’d pay him to keep his kit on 😂
I'm actually finding it so entertaining now that he(and she) thinks he's gods gift. He's not even attractive never mind the ride he thinks he is. She was always a melt, the accents she puts on trying to be gas and the faces she pulls but when she met him she became even more Insufferable. If you need to keep insisting your partner is amazing and mad about you there's something a miss because if that really is the case it will be transparent for everyone to see without you really having to drum it into people.

Reactions: 16
I just cant believe hes hooked on tattle. Wouldnt surprise me if her breakdown was from all the grief he was giving her about things said on here. I mean what sort of man gets obsessed with a gossip site?? He's worse than any woman

Reactions: 18
I just cant believe hes hooked on tattle. Wouldnt surprise me if her breakdown was from all the grief he was giving her about things said on here. I mean what sort of man gets obsessed with a gossip site?? He's worse than any woman
As someone said here, that melt down she had before she left before she had the baby was way over the top. She distinctly said "this should be the happiest time of my life" and I remember thinking God thats some state to get yourself into while 9months pregnant, have you not bigger things to be thinking about. I'd say she knew at that point they weren't going to last much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣 These comments remind me of time they were out shopping (without Lily of course 🥺) and Sean was trying on clothes with Aoibhe filming him. He came out with a pair of trousers on and Aoibhe zoomed into his crotch area saying ‘look at that bulge’ :sick: I was nearly sick. I always cringed when she tried to pretend he was a ride 🤣 He won’t know what to do with himself now with no one to inflate his ego - although I assume that won’t be for long.
No way!!!!! He was complicit in it all then and when he heard what ppl actually thought of him on here he couldn’t handle it. He’ll move on very quickly if he hasn’t already. Wonder where she is living

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Remember that “look at me now” bitchy and juvenile TikTok she did directed to someone at school, like the cat who got the cream that her life worked out so well and wishing the other one (what, twenty years on) nothing but misery. I wonder is she still hoping that girl is “looking at her now”.. I bet she feels a plonker for doing that now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Remember that “look at me now” bitchy and juvenile TikTok she did directed to someone at school, like the cat who got the cream that her life worked out so well and wishing the other one (what, twenty years on) nothing but misery. I wonder is she still hoping that girl is “looking at her now”.. I bet she feels a plonker for doing that now.
Oh god yeah, exactly. A good reason why a lot of people have little or no sympathy for her.

Reactions: 6
As others have said ...If it hadn’t been SEAN this that and the other as the centre of her world, blog & Insta & how wonderfully blissfully happy they were & how all us peasants were just beneath her, she’d have been a bit more likeable. So full of herself and thought she was the cat that got the cream living the dream with the pilot 🤮 very strange behaviour to think the public would be jealous of her with that clown. I do feel v sorry for the kids tho, dreadful situation

I thought Gary and Jenny were the godparents to Lily?
Garry is the godfather but Jenny isn’t her godmother afaik, maybe it’s his sister or someone cos I saw a comment on his fb from a girl saying something like she can’t wait to be godmother

Reactions: 2
Absolute PMSL at the stripper comment 😂😂 All I can picture is Frank Abignale in catch me if you can

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see bff Jenny Is cashing in on the drama with a Q&A, she’ll be loving the extra eyes on her account

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see bff Jenny Is cashing in on the drama with a Q&A, she’ll be loving the extra eyes on her account
She’s dying to see what’ll be asked about Eafa and more importantly who will be asking to report back to her bestie,decide how the land lies and who to block & delete 🙄

Reactions: 2
Doubt she will bother answering any of the questions. From what I've seen previously she puts up the question box but never actually answers anything 🙄

Reactions: 1
I do have to laugh at her with the question boxes. Her page is just basically a personal diary of herself and kid, what questions are there to ask her ? She is completely irrelevant and brings nothing to the table.

Reactions: 16
I do have to laugh at her with the question boxes. Her page is just basically a personal diary of herself and kid, what questions are there to ask her ? She is completely irrelevant and brings nothing to the table.
Don’t forget Disney & Sweetking, plenty of content to generate a Q&A

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.